Just Been Dumped!!!!

PapaShango

Right folks, just been dumped frae the burd,been going out wi her nearly a year and am gutted! Any advice on the best way to get over it quickly!?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad Sexington
Right folks, just been dumped frae the burd,been going out wi her nearly a year and am gutted! Any advice on the best way to get over it quickly!?

Kill her.

Hope this helps.

:thumb:

chester copperpot
Kill her.

Hope this helps.

:thumb:

Hookers and drugs.

Seriously though, nothing but time will do it I'm afraid.

Cheers, trying to stay off the bevvy, brings the worst out in me and makes me feel even more miserable!!

And just thought I would say I'll never understand women!

Announce the news to everybody on an internet forum.

duckandcover

Serious answer mate, dont stay in and dwell on it get out and do the things you enjoy.

I wish I could explain us women to you, but I don't understand us either!!!

Plenty more fish in the sea and all that!

I P Knightley
Hookers and drugs.

That's the way to do it!

Sluts, slappers & strippers.

Coming on to JKB and asking for emotional advice & support shows that you are pretty inconsolable and not thinking straight.

Lovecraft's right, too. Best to get rid of those smutty photos. Offload the emotional baggage as quick and as widely as you can.

Chad Sexington

Bombard her with phone calls and text messages.

Wait for her outside her work with flowers every day.

Stand outside her house in the middle of the night.

Send her one of your fingers in the post as a token of your love.

It didn't work for me but you might have better luck.

Dr. Bapswent

Worst thing you could do would be to think of her with another guy...or maybe bunch of guys....in fact....loads of guys, all over her, totally loving it.

Thats would just make you feel worse.

Id steer clear of that one.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

This is tragic news , love on the rocks ain't no surprise

pour yourself a drink and have a wee cry

not much you can do

got nothing to lose

so you just sing the blues all the time

Walter Payton
Worst thing you could do would be to think of her with another guy...or maybe bunch of guys....in fact....loads of guys, all over her, totally loving it.

Is it the same girl from Saturday night?

Csaba's Broon Shoes
**** her best friend and film it.

good bit of advice but a would nae film it youtube

not a lot you can do matey, if its over, its over.

Follow Trotters easy 3-step plan to break-ups:

1) If you feel that bad, go have a good greet and get it over with - imagining her with lots of other men all over her is especially good for this. Leave many, many text messages and phonecalls so she knows how miserable you are without her

2) Next, round up your mates for a good night out on the tiles, show her you're not sitting feeling sorry for yourself. (City on Wed night is good for pulling, or Cav on Sunday - lots of hot, drunken student girlies wearing next to naff-all ;) ) Calibre of women in George St is particularly good at weekends, although you betterlike your skin orange, your nails fake, and your hair and teeth white. Extra bonus points for stalking her and following her to clubs then getting hammered and following her around like a lost sheep all night

3) Then, in a few weeks send HER a message asking if SHE's OK, that'll mess with her head. Again, pester, pester, pester.

Follow these 3-steps and I guarantee you'll be like OK or something

DON'T LET THEM THINK THEY HAVE THE POWER, ALL WOMEN ARE EVIL...FACT

Can't help with this I'm afraid as I have always been the dumper rather than the dumpee. :)

alwaysthereinspirit
Announce the news to everybody on an internet forum.

No. He cant do that. What kind of advice is that to give the poor loser.

Posting it to the masses wont help him. He needs to bottle it up for a while and then explode with fury. Hell hath no fury like a loser scorned.

A mate of mine got this book called how to get your girlfriend back, did what it said and it actually worked.

It basically said, don't contact her at all for the first month, for any reason. Joina gym, work out like feck, get new clothes etc

I guess it would only work if she has not found someone else.

alwaysthereinspirit

Good point. Luckily for him there's no reason that would ever enter his head.

Imagine it did though. What would he imagine.

alwaysthereinspirit
Shag her maw?

I was thinking the same but then when is to soon.:eek: Tough call.

The Old Tolbooth
Cheers, trying to stay off the bevvy, brings the worst out in me and makes me feel even more miserable!!

And just thought I would say I'll never understand women!

Mate, there has not been a man born that understands women, and the first one that does will be an instant millionaire, weird beasties!

I'm just waiting on our resident agony aunt KennyM coming on with some wise words of inspiration for you. :confused:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Perhaps it had sometihng to do with your love of wrestling you saddo ;)

Stalk the Beeatch Every waking Hour...That'll get her back...or, Move on, Find somebody else, Then when you're pumpin her, phone the beeatches Mobile and let her hear...Unless yir P*** in bed, you might have finished before she answered...Is that the reason she's dumped you???

Think of Pizza and yir Grannies Drawers...that'll prevent premature...I digress, Forget her, Plenty mare yada yada yada!! :rolleyes:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'd agree with stalking her.

The post about threatening to top yourself is a good yin as well, she will feel a bit guilty after that probably.

Start taking smack as well, that should ease the pain and take yer mind off her for a bit.

Just don't think of her shagging another guy ... she won't be .... honest.

Mate, there has not been a man born that understands women, and the first one that does will be an instant millionaire, weird beasties!

I'm just waiting on our resident agony aunt KennyM coming on with some wise words of inspiration for you. :confused:

Sorry for letting you down been busy...

Do's

Think about her getting it aw ways by yer mates, as they will try.

Build a small shrine in your bedroom with a pair of her used pants as the focus point.

Shag her maw and send her threats that her dads next.

Drink a bottle of Whiskey every day until you cant remember your own name (chances are you'll have forgotten her name by this point)

Hire hookers that look like her and ask them if its ok if you call them by the name of your ex

Post for advice in JKB

Donts

Get on with yer life

Wonk all day and night with her used pants on yer face (you'll just hurt your self)

Post for advice in Hobo.net - they dont know what woman are

Go near sharp objects

Right thats the do's and dont's for the first fortnight of break up hell, I'll be back in two weeks to tell you how to deal with the misery that is the rest of your life.

alwaysthereinspirit

We are such good people on here. Helping this poor loser through a difficult period in his life. It would be so easy to tell him that hours after she dumped him she was taking it doggy :P style from her new boyfriend or even a stranger she just met. No one has lowered themselves to that level. Picturing her face stuck in the corner of the couch is not going to help him. He just needs time alone to stew over why he left her with no other option but to dump him.

never been dumped but if i was i would make sure i let her see me with some other girl this would either drive her back to you where you could exact revenge by then dumping her or she will no be bothered in which case just ride the new bird and forget the old. simple eh

coppercrutch

On a serious note I can't beleive how many blokes think stalking her and contacting her is the best plan !! I hope you are all taking the mick......

Birds hate to be ignored. Even if she dumped you she will be well ****ed off if she has zero contact from you in the following months. Have a laugh and try and forget about her. By the time you have forgotten about her she will prob contact you out of the blue as she is so raging you don't seem to be bothered !!

By then you will actually have realised that she was not the one for you anyway. However she will be horny as hell having probably just fallen out with her new man and you can have filthy drunken sex with the ho - and then tell her it won't work, it wasn't meant to be.....

Whilst still keeping her number for random stress free ****ing sessions when the ho feels like it...

Am I right ladies. ;)

Guest S.U.S.S.

Why on earth would you announce that on the internet?

Have you no self respect?

FFS mate is was just a burd, suck it up and get on with it dear boy.

Why exactly did she dump you?

Were you crap in bed?

Willie too small?

Or was it the classic, its not you, its me.

Seriously tho. dont panic, a few calm beers with the boys. NO calls/calls from you is something only you can answer as you know her personalit,y make a choice, stick to it and see what transpires, women are funny creatures and are not against changing their mind.

If you genuinely feel for her, dont be too much of a man to tell her in a week/month or when the time is right.

Malcolm Tucker
On a serious note I can't beleive how many blokes think stalking her and contacting her is the best plan !! I hope you are all taking the mick......

Birds hate to be ignored. Even if she dumped you she will be well ****ed off if she has zero contact from you in the following months. Have a laugh and try and forget about her. By the time you have forgotten about her she will prob contact you out of the blue as she is so raging you don't seem to be bothered !!

By then you will actually have realised that she was not the one for you anyway. However she will be horny as hell having probably just fallen out with her new man and you can have filthy drunken sex with the ho - and then tell her it won't work, it wasn't meant to be.....

Whilst still keeping her number for random stress free ****ing sessions when the ho feels like it...

Am I right ladies. ;)

That's how I envision all break-ups!

Guest S.U.S.S.
That's how I envision all break-ups!

Please, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, dont encourage CC.

I know how low this animal can be!;)

Guest GhostHunter

Get yourself onto Xbox Live and play COD4.

That's when you realise, that you aint the saddest fecker on the planet.

Even though I broke up with her, ending it with my ex still hurt like hell and my main remedy would be to gather a group of mates and go out and get hammered as often as possible.

This worked for me as I'm not generally someone who gets angry or emotional when drunk, probably not best to recommend if you are like this.

One thing you can do is plan all the stuff you can now do because you are single. For example, in six weeks time I'm jetting off to sunny Ibiza to work as a barman for four months and shag as many peroxide, make up obsessed, dirty English girls as possible :)

coppercrutch
Even though I broke up with her, ending it with my ex still hurt like hell and my main remedy would be to gather a group of mates and go out and get hammered as often as possible.

This worked for me as I'm not generally someone who gets angry or emotional when drunk, probably not best to recommend if you are like this.

One thing you can do is plan all the stuff you can now do because you are single. For example, in six weeks time I'm jetting off to sunny Ibiza to work as a barman for four months and shag as many peroxide, make up obsessed, dirty English girls as possible :)

What the **** has that got to do with being single.....:eek:

Homo. ;)

Bunny Munro

01) Get her name tatooed on youre forehead.

02) Shave off all your hair - Britany style.

03) Rip your clothes and sit at the end of her garden path and ask for loose change anytime she passes.

04) Post her daily updates of your life in the format.

Day:

What I for breakfast:

What colour of boxers im wearing:

What position i wish we were in:

05) **** a dog.

06) Tie her up and put her in the boot of your car.

07) Knock on her door every 5 mins insisting to use the toilet, (its illegal to say no, you know)

08) Write a rap about her then perform it at a karaoke bar while shes there

09)Climb a tree outside her house and take photos of her through the window.

10) Try being gay.

11) Buy her underwear.

12) Pretend every day is her birthday, turn up at her house with presents, cars, balloons and cake.

13) Make up a dance routine and perform it nude on her lawn.

14) Cover yourself in fur and pretend to be a lost pet.

15) Call her mum and claim your getting married.

16) Climb a building with a sign saying "I Live "

17) Shout random word through her letterbox.

01) Get her name tatooed on youre forehead.

02) Shave off all your hair - Britany style.

03) Rip your clothes and sit at the end of her garden path and ask for loose change anytime she passes.

04) Post her daily updates of your life in the format.

Day:

What I for breakfast:

What colour of boxers im wearing:

What position i wish we were in:

05) **** a dog.

06) Tie her up and put her in the boot of your car.

07) Knock on her door every 5 mins insisting to use the toilet, (its illegal to say no, you know)

08) Write a rap about her then perform it at a karaoke bar while shes there

09)Climb a tree outside her house and take photos of her through the window.

10) Try being gay.

11) Buy her underwear.

12) Pretend every day is her birthday, turn up at her house with presents, cars, balloons and cake.

13) Make up a dance routine and perform it nude on her lawn.

14) Cover yourself in fur and pretend to be a lost pet.

15) Call her mum and claim your getting married.

16) Climb a building with a sign saying "I Live "

17) Shout random word through her letterbox.

Im sorry but why would any bloke want to act like this???

She's dumped you so go out and get lashed,shag anything,have a laugh with the lads and GET OVER IT!!

Archived