• Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

lawson for bev

Peoples Chimp for me?

Sigurdsson for Alex?

Jambo Ian for HMFC4ME?

deek buy for Bev?

And the imminent update tells everyone that none of these are correct!

Ho, ho fecking ho! :smiliz19:

scottish_chicP

so do I. I wanted to get it myself :(

You shouldn't be allowed to guess for other people :(

Geoff Kilpatrick

From memory there is usually a prize for the person who gets the most guesses right.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Did Jambo in the weege get mine?

Floyd for Boof?

'Fraid not!

BTW, I'm heading out soon with the kids to the second Melbourne derby of the season. Come on Heart! Hopefully Uly will be along to fill the void.

Doctor FinnBarr

I'll tell you what, this thread is no fun with the amount of pages I've got to read every morning after finishing a 10 hour nightshift.

:10800:

I'm with Paula tbh. It loses something for me when someone else guesses for me

The game would never end if you couldn't guess for others. Look at the number of posters who just don't bother participating.

I P Knightley

I sympathise with this but when you've got a bunch of lurkers who put their names in the game and then go slient, it would take for ever to finish if we didn't have someone guessing for others.

That said, when there's somebody actively guessing, I think it's a bit mealy of another to step in and plug the gaps (unless that person is in the situation where John found himself the other year, making repeated guesses at the one individual and going round and round in circles. Stepping in to help on those occasions was a mercy killing!)

scottish_chicP

I sympathise with this but when you've got a bunch of lurkers who put their names in the game and then go slient, it would take for ever to finish if we didn't have someone guessing for others.

That said, when there's somebody actively guessing, I think it's a bit mealy of another to step in and plug the gaps (unless that person is in the situation where John found himself the other year, making repeated guesses at the one individual and going round and round in circles. Stepping in to help on those occasions was a mercy killing!)

Yeah I agree with this! Fair enough if someone isn't guessing!

Whoever got you must be laughing cause you keep guessing folk who have already been outed :lol:

My excel doc is a mess mate and my last few days at work have been hell mate so kinda lost track of who's still to be found out. So pleeeeeeeease dont take piss, there's a good lass :thumbsup:

I P Knightley

Ya barstud lol

What? For giving you a prompt reply and allowing you to move on with your guesses? Well, forgive me!! ;)

Archived