JKB Secret Santa 2012

Tams bird

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Each player has been randomly assigned a code, and I've packed a copy of the codes off to some trusted JKB members to keep me honest and above board.

The codes are made up of one letter and one number. The letter is one of the first eleven letters of the alphabet (A to K) and the number is either 1, 2, 3 or 4.

I'm asking Boof to draw the letter and Simon Says to draw the number.

Over to you. Ho Ho feckin' Ho.

:smiliz19:

Well done to hughesie27, who wins the main prize worth ?50, and to redm who wins the consolation prize worth ?25.

If you drop me a line by PM we can sort out delivery.

Thanks to Boof and Simon Says for their help with the draw. Thanks also to Geoff Kilpatrick for standing in and giving updates, and to a couple of other members who volunteered to help.

Finally, thanks to everyone who took part. I hope you found it as entertaining - and as infuriating - as usual.

Ho Ho, and once again, Ho.

Well done to hughesie27, who wins the main prize worth ?50, and to redm who wins the consolation prize worth ?25.

If you drop me a line by PM we can sort out delivery.

Thanks to Boof and Simon Says for their help with the draw. Thanks also to Geoff Kilpatrick for standing in and giving updates, and to a couple of other members who volunteered to help.

Finally, thanks to everyone who took part. I hope you found it as entertaining - and as infuriating - as usual.

Ho Ho, and once again, Ho.

Congrats Hughsie and redm

merry christmas too

B 4 is.....

.......redm.

Ho Ho 'n'all'n'anyways Ho.

belated honest broker post to confirm redm as B4.

Sorry was away doing real world stuff all day and night having just got my life back after this thread

Sergio Garcia

RedM really wanted her luck to be in when the cardigan raffle was on the go, her prayers for a Kickback bit of luck has been answered a week to late!

RedM really wanted her luck to be in when the cardigan raffle was on the go, her prayers for a Kickback bit of luck has been answered a week to late!

Twenty-five quid AND a control freak mug?

She's waaaaaaayy better off. :smiliz19:

Archived