Robbie Neilson Testimonial - cup winners line up?

Statto

That's a few names starting to get mentioned now.

To make it easier the 2 cup winning squads are;

Rousset, McPherson, Naysmith, Weir, Richie, Salvatori, McCann, Fulton, Adam, Cameron, Flogel, Hamilton, Murray and Robertson.

Gordon, Neilson, Pressley, Tall, Fyssas, Cesnauskis, Mikoliunas, Aguiar, Breller, Hartley, Skacel, Bednar, Pospisil, Jankauskas, Banks, Berra.

Out of those, the red players still play for Hearts and will probally play in the current Hearts team.

The players that have been confirmed are in blue.

Today Robbie hinted at 3 others that may make it, in light blue.

Also McCann wants to be fit for it so I've gave him a nice shade of purple.

Neilson also said today that Naysmith is unlikely to make it.

So, it's currently Rousset, McPherson, Salvatori, Fulton, Adam, Flogel, Robbo and possible Skacel, Pospisil and Janny.

Pressley will likely be there, Hartley may be there depending on his Celtic commitments, if MK Dons have sealed League 2 then Cameron may turn up, I'm personally hoping Fyssas will make an appearance.

It should be a good day. What do you think the lineups for the cup winners select will be?

I'll say;

Rousset

McPherson (Neilson playing the second half) Pressley Richie Fyssas

Flogel Cameron Hartley Skacel

Robbo Jankauskas

Paul Richie, Jim Hamilton and Jose Quitongo have been added to the squad.

Rousset

McPherson

Richie

Salvatori

Fulton

Adam

Flogel

Hamilton

Robertson

Quitongo

McCann (if fit)

Skacel ???

Jankauskas ???

Pospisil ???

Members of the 2006 cup winning squad a due to be confirmed next week.

Ticket news;

The main stand is nearly sold out and the club is currently selling tickets in Section D upper in the Wheatfield stand.

Other sections will open as that sells out.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

What about Grant Murray and Jim Hamilton

David Murie , Gary Locke and Paul McMannus

What about Grant Murray and Jim Hamilton

David Murie , Gary Locke and Paul McMannus

Hamilton is already in the Cup winners squad.

The other 4 weren't in the Hearts squad on the day, however, Quitongo wasn't but has been added so there is every chance that any of the other 4 may be listed in the squad.

Gary Locke should be included if Kilmarnock don't mind him leaving to play, he was the captain of the club at the time and even though he was unavailable for the cup final, he should be included.

Although JJ and BB are managing the Hearts Cup winners squad so I don't suppose there is a reason why Lockey can't play in Robbie's testimonial.

Snake Plissken

Anyone else think our current squad could be in for a bit of a doing? :eek:

That's a few names starting to get mentioned now.

To make it easier the 2 cup winning squads are;

Rousset, McPherson, Naysmith, Weir, Richie, Salvatori, McCann, Fulton, Adam, Cameron, Flogel, Hamilton, Murray and Robertson.

Gordon, Neilson, Pressley, Tall, Fyssas, Cesnauskis, Mikoliunas, Aguiar, Breller, Hartley, Skacel, Bednar, Pospisil, Jankauskas, Banks, Berra.

Out of those, the red players still play for Hearts and will probally play in the current Hearts team.

The players that have been confirmed are in blue.

Today Robbie hinted at 3 others that may make it, in light blue.

Also McCann wants to be fit for it so I've gave him a nice shade of purple.

Neilson also said today that Naysmith is unlikely to make it.

So, it's currently Rousset, McPherson, Salvatori, Fulton, Adam, Flogel, Robbo and possible Skacel, Pospisil and Janny.

Pressley will likely be there, Hartley may be there depending on his Celtic commitments, if MK Dons have sealed League 2 then Cameron may turn up, I'm personally hoping Fyssas will make an appearance.

It should be a good day. What do you think the lineups for the cup winners select will be?

I'll say;

Rousset

McPherson (Neilson playing the second half) Pressley Richie Fyssas

Flogel Cameron Hartley Skacel

Robbo Jankauskas

MK Dons season finishes this sat. Hopefully MC will be there.

MK Dons season finishes this sat. Hopefully MC will be there.

I don't remember Mickey back to receive the applause of the fans since he left.

He deserves a special ovation if he gets back for Robbie's game.

What a player Mickey was for us. Truly special.

Fat Striker

Anyone know if they are selling tickets for the game in the Club shop at St James centre or is it just ticket office/phone/online?

I think you're joking but i was saying this to someone the other day. I'd love Classic Hearts to beat current Hearts. It'll be like a game on pro ev! Roussett, Flogel and Robbo are three of my all-time heroes, should be a great day :)

What do you think the current Hearts stars line up will be. I would think it will include some reserve players, Zaliukas, Ksanavicius, Basso etc. We would have just played a match the day before and it may not be the best idea to put the players out again on the Sunday, next season in mind and all that.

Basso

Neilson (1st half) Zaliukas Rapnik Wallace

Cesnauskis Aguiar Screpis Driver/McCann

Glen/Nade/Elliot/Mole/Pinilla/Robinson -any 2 from that

Grant Murray was in the squad, he was on the bench. Jeffries never chose sub goalies that season, a lot of time he picked 3 forwards.

buca junior

They should chuck Robbo in the present Hearts side.

Its sad that I am probably going to enjoy a testimonial more than any other game at Tynecastle this season!

Adam, Flogel, Giles......7 points from true glory that season.

lol, yeah you could be right.

They should chuck Robbo in the present Hearts side.

Its sad that I am probably going to enjoy a testimonial more than any other game at Tynecastle this season!

Adam, Flogel, Giles......7 points from true glory that season.

We got true glory that season.

Seeing Robbo lift that trophy was truly glorious.

Bindy Badgy

Jim Hamilton gave a verbal confirmation to N1 when we played St mirren the other week.

Jim Hamilton gave a verbal confirmation to N1 when we played St mirren the other week.

:fing25:

Hammy was a good player for us. Magnificent defensive headers in the Cup final.

We got true glory that season.

Seeing Robbo lift that trophy was truly glorious.

Indeed Coco, indeed.

The weeman got a lung bursting cheer when he lifted the cup that day. Robbo wasn't the only one crying at that point!!

What about Paul McMannus

Never heard of him! If it's Allan McManus you are wondering about then he was long gone before the 1998 final.

Never heard of him! If it's Allan McManus you are wondering about then he was long gone before the 1998 final.

I don't remember Salvatori being back at Tynecastle since he left either?

It is going to be a great day.:)

Colonel Kurtz
I don't remember Salvatori being back at Tynecastle since he left either?

It is going to be a great day.:)

Sallvatori was at the last dinner for the cup winning team,looked like something out of pirates of the caribean.

Elvis is also coming ,this will cause a few of our Kensington King Billy Boys to spit out their IRn Bru

Sallvatori was at the last dinner for the cup winning team,looked like something out of pirates of the caribean.

Elvis is also coming ,this will cause a few of our Kensington King Billy Boys to spit out their IRn Bru

Good news on Elvis. :)

Most of the 06 Squad will be ruled out as either current squad players, or there new employers wont allow them to for insurance/football reasons

Im very surprised rudi is being allowed tbh

I wouldnt want to release our players for such an event of another club

It depends what the other clubs have to play for, if they are fighting relegation or challenging for the play offs/promotion/the championship, I can see why the players shouldn't be let go.

I see no reason why to stop players leaving to play a friendly near the end of the season if you have nothing to play for, Robbie said papers had to be sorted before the 06 winners were confirmed, I believe this to be insurance papers and the like, so if the player gets injured, the club wouldn't pay all of their wages, insurance would cover this.

Remain Nameless
Hamilton is already in the Cup winners squad.

The other 4 weren't in the Hearts squad on the day, however, Quitongo wasn't but has been added so there is every chance that any of the other 4 may be listed in the squad.

Gary Locke should be included if Kilmarnock don't mind him leaving to play, he was the captain of the club at the time and even though he was unavailable for the cup final, he should be included.

Although JJ and BB are managing the Hearts Cup winners squad so I don't suppose there is a reason why Lockey can't play in Robbie's testimonial.

Locke was n't in the cup final squad, played little part in the run, got in Stevie Fulton's way when lifting the cup, so should n't be anywhere near Robbie's testimonial.

Other than being the 'alleged' biggest Jambo of all time what exactly has Gary Locke contributed to this club?

I await answers with interest

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
What do you think the current Hearts stars line up will be. I would think it will include some reserve players, Zaliukas, Ksanavicius, Basso etc. We would have just played a match the day before and it may not be the best idea to put the players out again on the Sunday, next season in mind and all that.

Basso

Neilson (1st half) Zaliukas Rapnik Wallace

Cesnauskis Aguiar Screpis Driver/McCann

Glen/Nade/Elliot/Mole/Pinilla/Robinson -any 2 from that

Who cares!

Will the away end be open for the cup winning support?!

I hope they fecking hammer our current bunch to be honest!

With the way Hearts are run financially will there be any foreign based players there taking into account air fares and accommodation.

Just booked tickets for me and my son at lunchtime - section C

It'll be his first live Hearts game...

Just booked tickets for me and my son at lunchtime - section C

It'll be his first live Hearts game...

Is there an admin booking fee for this match.

tommythejambo
Locke was n't in the cup final squad, played little part in the run, got in Stevie Fulton's way when lifting the cup, so should n't be anywhere near Robbie's testimonial.

Other than being the 'alleged' biggest Jambo of all time what exactly has Gary Locke contributed to this club?

I await answers with interest

An obvious Lockie hater here.

Whilst I was by no means his biggest fan the man was captain (I think, I was only 8) in one of our best seasons in living memory.

if there is, then i wasn't charge. paid by switch after the game on saturday

Nope.

Guest JamboRobbo

aye Janny is confirmed - just so long as he can be bothered walking from his bed to the bedside cabinet to pick up his passport........

nah, it's just too much effort - I'll go without it.

Mickey Cameron is on the way back from injury but could play a few minutes.

Just keeps getting better.

:fing25:

Ticket update;

Section C upper and E upper are now open in the Wheatfield stand, A, B, F and G aren't open yet and neither are lower sections in the best stand at Tynecastle.

Archived