Ann Budge

Gorgiewave

The Mighty Thor

I'd rather any future owner or part owner proved themselves not to be a total idiot by putting up millions of their hard earned for a club with a balance sheet like this one has. And especially not before the tax case is resolved.

Because total idiots are not who I want running the club. Fortunately, I strongly suspect Ann Budge to be a long way removed from being one.

This.

Hopefully Ann Budge and the FoH are getting better answers out of Serge and the current board in terms of the real financial situation rather than the total horseshit we've been given.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Francis Albert

• Don Dan

• Footballfirst

• Geoff Kilpatrick

So would you rather continue getting fed Horseshit as we have the last few years by supporting The Share Issue, for a minority % in our club .

Or financially support and throw your weight behind our club being owned by our supporters and be run in a transparent,realistic, competitive,credible and viable manner.

The People's Chimp

So would you rather continue getting fed Horseshit as we have the last few years by supporting The Share Issue, for a minority % in our club .

Or financially support and throw your weight behind our club being owned by our supporters and be run in a transparent,realistic, competitive,credible and viable manner.

That's cool Bednar Boy, but seeing as you only signed up yesterday you might want to chill with telling people not to back the club at this minute. It tends to raise suspicions. And if we don't back the club RIGHT NOW, there will be no club to run in a transparent, realistic, competitive, credible and viable manner.

BTW, were we uncompetitive on the 19th of May?

Edited by The People's Chimp

So people want Ann Budge to throw her own money at this yet all I ever read on here when her name is mentioned is daft budgie puns and other juvenile rubbish.

I'd expect flippant comments on a forum to have little or no bearing on her decision making.

Plus I hope she has a sense of humour, lord knows she'll need it.

Hagar the Horrible

Ann Is a very sound business person, she is a bit like a Dragons den person, you would not want to play her at monopoly, but its not clear her involvement, if she is offering her services free of charge then the Foundation would be mad not to take it, but if she is one of the ring masters then what worries me is as an individual I might end up punting more cash into the foundation than any other individual who has set up the foundation yet they all get a bigger say than I do, and bizarrely may end up owning the club, and the foundation members may collectively end up only having a limited say in the running of the club, I don't know, its the finer details that at this time are omitted and having watched the opera unfold at Greyskull we have learnt from their mistakes, and we have all become that wee bit more cynical. And unfortunately people like Ann get their good intentions misaligned and tarred with the same brush as SDM, CW and CG, we could end up driving people like her out. However that aside I just like to see the colour of the money before I see the persons credentials, and I am sure that's what Vlad is doing. I don't want to finance the foundations takeover, but I want to invest in it once its done, that way you know who has the most to loose

Gene Parmesan

Personally seething that this woman hasn't thrown all her career's earnings down the plug hole yet.

She had to quit her last job!!

She was caught with her hands in the trill!!!!!!!!

:jjyay:

Does that beat Craigieboys post as the worst?!!!

:muggy:

The People's Chimp

Biggest worry is someone comes in and just tries to feather their nest instead of doing what's best by the club.

You certainly can't put all of your eggs in one basket.

Near Post Zibby !

Ann Is a very sound business person, she is a bit like a Dragons den person, you would not want to play her at monopoly, but its not clear her involvement, if she is offering her services free of charge then the Foundation would be mad not to take it, but if she is one of the ring masters then what worries me is as an individual I might end up punting more cash into the foundation than any other individual who has set up the foundation yet they all get a bigger say than I do, and bizarrely may end up owning the club, and the foundation members may collectively end up only having a limited say in the running of the club, I don't know, its the finer details that at this time are omitted and having watched the opera unfold at Greyskull we have learnt from their mistakes, and we have all become that wee bit more cynical. And unfortunately people like Ann get their good intentions misaligned and tarred with the same brush as SDM, CW and CG, we could end up driving people like her out. However that aside I just like to see the colour of the money before I see the persons credentials, and I am sure that's what Vlad is doing. I don't want to finance the foundations takeover, but I want to invest in it once its done, that way you know who has the most to loose

Not sure what your problem is here. If Ann Budge puts in more than anybody else, surely she deserves to be higher up the pecking order ?

Not sure what your problem is here. If Ann Budge puts in more than anybody else, surely she deserves to be higher up the pecking order ?

as long as she doesnt poke her beak in too much

She had to quit her last job!!

She was caught with her hands in the trill!!!!!!!!

Does that beat Craigieboys post as the worst?!!!

:muggy:

Apparently she can be difficult to work with.

She watches her employees like a hawk.

:verysmug:

"Hello, is that you Anne? I've heard you've got some trilling plans for Hearts"

KK.jpg

Edited by Craigieboy

J.T.F.Robertson

Indeed. More Neil Sedaka than Neil Diamond girl if you know what I mean.

I do. Still, he wasn't so far away.

Biggest worry is someone comes in and just tries to feather their nest instead of doing what's best by the club.

Frankly, I'm not happy she's poking her beak in where it doesn't belong tbh :muggy:

Has she tweeted about it yet?

(see if those have been done I'll be seething)

The Foundation aren't interested in "running the club". It's the fans who'd run the club. The Foundation would essentially act as a monitor, keeping close watch over things, providing extra revenue which it (ie. all members) raised, and ensuring the club ran a balanced budget year in, year out.

The key figures like Ann Budge backing it? That's just to supply contacts, business credibility, and maybe - maybe - act as some sort of guarantor, I think.

Edited by shaun.lawson

• 1 year later...

What's his proof or is this just a wild guess?

I've seen the papers relating to the company and can confirm that Mrs Budge is the only director name for Bidco.

I think this is news to most people! I knew that she was involved in some way but thought that there may be others too. To discover she is the only financier is definitely news.

I've seen the papers relating to the company and can confirm that Mrs Budge is the only director name for Bidco.

I wonder if this tweet is a precursor to a more important imminent press release?

100% Correct..

Have kept quiet for a few days regarding AB..Some of the post on this forum are an absoulute disgrace..

This lady is one of Scotlands most succesfull business woman,,You dont there bY throwing your money away.

Along with other members of FOH,,she only wants to do whats right for HMFC.

They have been working, ( along with others) in the backround for nearly 2 years now.

We should be grateful that such a highly qualified and respected group of individuals are prepared to give up their own time ( and money) to try and achieve the best outcome for us ( The Fans)

If a sum of money is needed to realise this dream, make no mistake, it is there..

AB is a passionate Hearts fan..I had the privillage to attend her Daughters wedding which was held at Tynecastle a few years ago..

She is no Murray. White or Green, and for that i am very thankful.

A quiet individual who likes her privacy..Wish some of you on this forum would try and respect that.!!!!!!!!.

Great post. Post of the week. Like you, I am just grateful that she and people like her arre pitching in. Without them, we would be sunk without trace.

Footballfirst

What's his proof or is this just a wild guess?

It was posted on JKB at 9:50 this morning on the BDO/Bidco/Fanco thread, and on Facebook before then.

Brian McLaughlin probably got the story from here

Edited by Footballfirst

It was posted on JKB at 9:50 this morning on the BDO/Bidco/Fanco thread, and on Facebook before then.

Brian McLaughlin probably got the story from here

JKB the place for breaking news and up todate information. You are right FF I read that this morning too.

tartofmidlothian

Great post. Post of the week. Like you, I am just grateful that she and people like her arre pitching in. Without them, we would be sunk without trace.

It was posted in November 2012. :lol:

Great to have you on board, Ann. Wan ay us and all that. :thumbsup:

That's a helluva long week!

I think this is news to most people! I knew that she was involved in some way but thought that there may be others too. To discover she is the only financier is definitely news.

It doesn't say she is the only financier. There may be others.

It merely says she is the only director of Bidco.

Exactly this.

kingantti1874

A serious thank you Ann Budge.....fairly commonly known but a fantastic action to take on behalf of HMFC :thumbsup:

Edited by kingantti1874