• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Francis Albert

• Don Dan

• Footballfirst

• Geoff Kilpatrick

Geoff Kilpatrick

What's she doing? I'd like to see her putting up some money ASAP.

Why?

I'd rather the well-helled negotiated with Vlad.

Why?

I'd rather the well-helled negotiated with Vlad.

Aye, I mean giving the FoH the wherewithal to buy Hearts in the next few days. The EEN said the FoH would make a new bid soon.

Dont think Budge has the Trillions you think she has... :11300:

40m in 2005 according to the EEN.

Or is a budgie pun?

tartofmidlothian

Dont think Budge has the Trillions you think she has... :11300:

Mate, things are a bit more serious than trying to get cheep laughs.

If anything is to happen it would be better were it to happen without insinuations blaming people because they have not spent much of their hard earned wealth............... together not apart if we are to save the club.

There is much still to come in this saga.....................Spielberg where are you ? ... film rights available for ?5 million.

I'd rather any future owner or part owner proved themselves not to be a total idiot by putting up millions of their hard earned for a club with a balance sheet like this one has. And especially not before the tax case is resolved.

Because total idiots are not who I want running the club. Fortunately, I strongly suspect Ann Budge to be a long way removed from being one.

Edited by shaun.lawson

I'd rather any future owner or part owner proved themselves not to be a total idiot by putting up millions of their hard earned for a club with a balance sheet like this one has. And especially not before the tax case is resolved.

Because total idiots are not who I want running the club. Fortunately, I strongly suspect Ann Budge to be a long way removed from being one.

On that basis, we'd be better with an idiot.

she possibly has done already, like many other Hearts fans have.

can't understand why she didn't think to notify yourself, it's pretty darn ignorant on her part.

Fxxx the SPFL

A guy at my work is Friendly with her daughter Caroline and it was the daughter who was the big jambo and started taking her mum along to games the ?40m is wide of the mark. When Ann Budge and her partner at Newall & Budge sold out (SOPRA) it was her partner (who dealt with the English side) who got the biggest chunk of the buyout even although 80% of profit was coming from Scotland. Only passing on what my colleague has told me.

So people want Ann Budge to throw her own money at this yet all I ever read on here when her name is mentioned is daft budgie puns and other juvenile rubbish.

So people want Ann Budge to throw her own money at this yet all I ever read on here when her name is mentioned is daft budgie puns and other juvenile rubbish.

who rattled your cage?

I'll get ma coat :drummer:

A guy at my work is Friendly with her daughter Caroline and it was the daughter who was the big jambo and started taking her mum along to games the ?40m is wide of the mark. When Ann Budge and her partner at Newall & Budge sold out (SOPRA) it was her partner (who dealt with the English side) who got the biggest chunk of the buyout even although 80% of profit was coming from Scotland. Only passing on what my colleague has told me.

Ann Budge bought her partner out for around 5 million a while before the Sopra deal. The 40m figure was widely quoted in the press as what she received for her share when Sopra bought N&B.

Whatever her personsl wealth, she didnt get it by chance or by throwing it away and is a very smart woman. What she does with it is her business.

Fxxx the SPFL

Ann Budge bought her partner out for around 5 million a while before the Sopra deal. The 40m figure was widely quoted in the press as what she received for her share when Sopra bought N&B.

Whatever her personsl wealth, she didnt get it by chance or by throwing it away and is a very smart woman. What she does with it is her business.

Totally agree with your comment re her personal wealth, as for the other part I only passed on what i was told apologies if incorrect

loveofthegame

She is my Mum.

Well show her some respect then, outrageous post.

Oh sorry, got caught up in the heat of this, ahem, wonderful thread.

Btw, is she actually? Get yer wallet out lionheart!

throwing money at vlad won't help hearts in any way whatsoever.

If it tempts vlad to take a haircut on the debt and GTF it will help immensely.

jambos are go!

I've met her a few times and done business with her company and she is not. She would eat some of the plonkers on here for breakfast.

Her ex husband (who she got the name Budge from) is a die-hard lochender. He would cry, but that won't happen because she doesn't have billions and she's too smart to waste cash on Hearts.

Frankly, you'd have to be a nutter to want to do anything other than a newco.

If it tempts vlad to take a haircut on the debt and GTF it will help immensely.

vlad is taking a haircut if he wants to sell the club - what's the point in rolling at the earliest opportunity.

sit tight. rich people dont get rich by spending money.

throwing money at vlad won't help hearts in any way whatsoever.

100% Correct..

Have kept quiet for a few days regarding AB..Some of the post on this forum are an absoulute disgrace..

This lady is one of Scotlands most succesfull business woman,,You dont there bY throwing your money away.

Along with other members of FOH,,she only wants to do whats right for HMFC.

They have been working, ( along with others) in the backround for nearly 2 years now.

We should be grateful that such a highly qualified and respected group of individuals are prepared to give up their own time ( and money) to try and achieve the best outcome for us ( The Fans)

If a sum of money is needed to realise this dream, make no mistake, it is there..

AB is a passionate Hearts fan..I had the privillage to attend her Daughters wedding which was held at Tynecastle a few years ago..

She is no Murray. White or Green, and for that i am very thankful.

A quiet individual who likes her privacy..Wish some of you on this forum would try and respect that.!!!!!!!!.

I don't think it's fair for anyone to simply demand someone else throw their own hard-earned money at Hearts.

I'm sure Ann Budge is well versed on our situation and has a gameplan.

The People's Chimp

I know. It's shocking. People should be flocking to support her, instead of laying these seeds of doubt.

I know. It's shocking. People should be flocking to support her, instead of laying these seeds of doubt.

Yip, we've got to do all we can to keep heron side.

Agree 100% mate some of the comments are a bit off!!

Also agree, she has more money than anyone else that's been mentioned - funny as it was on the last thread for about the first 20 posts, its tiresome now - perhaps we should be trying a bit harder to get her involved. She has cash, she's from the city and has some very good contacts.

This is the what actually happened not what the other poster suggested.

The People's Chimp

Yip, we've got to do all we can to keep heron side.

Indeed. We don't want her to fly the coop because of all these nesty posts.

I'm not demanding she "throw money at Vlad" but she appeared in the paper as a wealthy person (the wealthiest to have emerged as possible being involved in taking over Hearts), but nothing since. Her wealth being used as a guarantee or loan would help us. I am not demanding anything.

Guest Dipped Flake

Her ex husband (who she got the name Budge from) is a die-hard lochender. He would cry, but that won't happen because she doesn't have billions and she's too smart to waste cash on Hearts.

Frankly, you'd have to be a nutter to want to do anything other than a newco.

Jimmy is indeed a hobo and it would be pretty funny if his ex-wife was the one to save the Hearts. As for doing a newco, that is the last thing any Hearts fan watns. We want to pay our bills and carry on, unlike the tax-dodgers at ibrox

Guest Dipped Flake

100% Correct..

Have kept quiet for a few days regarding AB..Some of the post on this forum are an absoulute disgrace..

This lady is one of Scotlands most succesfull business woman,,You dont there bY throwing your money away.

Along with other members of FOH,,she only wants to do whats right for HMFC.

They have been working, ( along with others) in the backround for nearly 2 years now.

We should be grateful that such a highly qualified and respected group of individuals are prepared to give up their own time ( and money) to try and achieve the best outcome for us ( The Fans)

If a sum of money is needed to realise this dream, make no mistake, it is there..

AB is a passionate Hearts fan..I had the privillage to attend her Daughters wedding which was held at Tynecastle a few years ago..

She is no Murray. White or Green, and for that i am very thankful.

A quiet individual who likes her privacy..Wish some of you on this forum would try and respect that.!!!!!!!!.

good post

Seymour M Hersh

Totally agree with your comment re her personal wealth, as for the other part I only passed on what i was told apologies if incorrect

Probably should have left out the daughters name as well.