Miko

Frankenstein Jambo.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Great to see him back to his best. He's took alot of stick over the past few months and i think people where begining to lose their patiance with him. But every player has a sticky patch in their careers and i think miko has come through that patch and is now showing everbody what a player he is.

He had a great game today and i think everybody needs to get right behind him so he keeps up this good run of form.

MIKO KEEP IT UP LAD!!!!!!!!

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Frankenstein Jambo.
Miko on the left and Driver on the right play well

yeah both very skillful and both have great pace.

JennytheJambo

Mr Dougie (Hibby) McDonald was looking for any excuse to book him. Though Miko had a decent game.

chester copperpot
Yep, Miko did well today.

Hopefully he'll continue in the same vein next season.

I think (and hope) Miko has turned a corner. Lets just hope we hold on to him if he continues to improve.

Changed days eh?

jack D and coke

Its only taken him 3 years to find some form. Maybe Clum will put in some decent performances around season 2010-11.

Seriously though its about bloody time. Judge him myself next term when he comes up against the top 6 again.

Guest Dr Venkman

I'm at a loss totally. A meaningless end of season game today. Miko was average at best as were the rest of them. Some people are just so deluded and want so much to see something that just isn't there. By the way he was booked for persistent fouling.

Miller Jambo 60
Mr Dougie (Hibby) McDonald was looking for any excuse to book him. Though Miko had a decent game.

Miko was as hard as nails today , showed Ross tokley how to tackle.

The big man was toiling to subdue miko.

;)

gowestjambo

If this is what he has to offer after 4 years god help us! Yes he is not as bad as he used to be - BIG DEAL - there is NO end product to his play!

His one and only shot went out for a throw in!

He is supposed to be a winger, wingers go past defenders reach the bye line and put in crosses, or cut inside and have a shot! anybody care to remind me when he last managed this?

No Goal threat going forward and NO defensive qualities - what a brilliant asset to the team! (OK before we go on any further he is at least better than his buddy on the other side!)

I cannot recall the last time we won with these Buffoons in the same team!

coppercrutch
If this is what he has to offer after 4 years god help us! Yes he is not as bad as he used to be - BIG DEAL - there is NO end product to his play!

His one and only shot went out for a throw in!

He is supposed to be a winger, wingers go past defenders reach the bye line and put in crosses, or cut inside and have a shot! anybody care to remind me when he last managed this?

No Goal threat going forward and NO defensive qualities - what a brilliant asset to the team! (OK before we go on any further he is at least better than his buddy on the other side!)

I cannot recall the last time we won with these Buffoons in the same team!

Completely wrong IMO. His defensive tackling is actually one of the better parts of his game.

Guest Dr Venkman
Completely wrong IMO. His defensive tackling is actually one of the better parts of his game.

Booked for persistent fouling today though???? Continually the wrong side of his man????

Miko took three corners in a row in the second half, all were well delivered and he put in a good shift. However he cannot find the killer pass or score goals he may beat a man but the pass goes to an opponent. We're in a sorry state if any one thinks Miko's the answer.

coppercrutch
Booked for persistent fouling today though???? Continually the wrong side of his man????

He got stuck in well. Yes he maybe was out of position on a few occasions. But he is not a defender.

For a winger he does pretty well in the 'getting stuck in/tackling' department !!!

gowestjambo

Yes OK I'm wrong his "Brellier" like they shall not pass, how on earth did |I miss it?

Actually I am not wrong he his mediocre at best, and his defensive qualities are zero!

gowestjambo
Miko took three corners in a row in the second half, all were well delivered and he put in a good shift. However he cannot find the killer pass or score goals he may beat a man but the pass goes to an opponent. We're in a sorry state if any one thinks Miko's the answer.

Unfortunately there are people who think like this!!

Its only taken him 3 years to find some form. Maybe Clum will put in some decent performances around season 2010-11.

Seriously though its about bloody time. Judge him myself next term when he comes up against the top 6 again.

He's had more than enough chances and one decent game in a blue moon doesn't cut it. If he's still here in July that will justify my decision on not getting a season ticket. Him and his pals 28 and 29 need to find a plane home along with that huddy Zaliukas.

davemclaren
The sensible voice of JKB reason comes to the rescue !!!

And yes Miko was solid. Can't fault his effort.

Miko has certainly improved over the last couple of months.

So Miko is having a good wee run.

Two decent runs of form in nearly 3 years aint good enough in any league.

I agree his corners were well delivered. Better than Stewart has put in for a long while. I agree he put in a good shift.

However I will disagree that can't find a killer pass. He's put in some great balls to feet in recent games from midfield. He's one of few who actually bother to look up before launching a ball.

In a team where bottle has been sadly lacking for a long time now it is nice to see a player come forward and show he has some. It would have been so easy for the lad to walk away from Scottish football, he had plenty excuse, but he didn't.

JamboRossi79

Is that right ?

Take is it you didn't bother going last week then ?

If you don't go you tend to miss these things.

cyanide_cid
Mod Edit

Dear oh dear...it's another belter from The Oracle of Wisdom...

What is wrong with some of you??? You behave like wee pre-adolescent girls falling out with each other every 5 minutes...

"Miko is rubbish, get him out the team and on the first boat home to Lithuania'

He has a few half...and I mean HALF decent peformances...the kind that any average player would put in...and then we get from the same posters...

'Miko is brilliant, he was rubbish before but now he is great...I wish we had more like him'

Then he will have one bad game and then low and behold...

"I hate Miko...get out of Dodge you wage thief'

It's pathetic...you lot should all be putting your hair in pigtails and playing hopskotch :)

The simple fact is every dog has it's day...even a dodgy clock is right twice a day...Miko is not good enough...he may have the odd good game...one every 20...but do you honestly think he is going to help us even start to challenge the Old Firm, and thats what we all want isn't it???

And as for Clum...he should be playing first division football...he may be young, but there is no room for sentiment in sport...he is not at the level required and should be at the very least sent out on loan.

Not good enough in my opinion:

Frail

Elliot

Goncalves

Neilson

Stewart

Cesnauskas

Miko

Nade

Audrey

Zaliuskas

Ivaskevicius

McCann

And...Rodney

They all need to be punted...again, no room for sentiment if we are going to improve...at least half our squad are complete dross, and until we get rid of them and bring in quality replacements then we will be in the same position next season...and it will feel like groundhog day all over again.

Mick Belker
Miko was as hard as nails today , showed Ross tokley how to tackle.

The big man was toiling to subdue miko.

;)

You are right mate, he is brave and has been playing for the shirt recently. Got stuck right into big Tokley the day! ;)

Some good signs for the future today, even Calum played far better, think this is down to playing along side Glen!

Miko played very well today. He tried first of all, he skinned a couple of caley players a few times today, he played in brilliant corners, 2 that Karipidis was close on, he played an excellent through ball again this week, his shot was the right thing to do, instead of going for the near post, go for the far post and if you miss there is a chance that a player is coming in on goal and will put it away.

It just goes to show how far a little encouragement goes...

Miko played very well today. He tried first of all, he skinned a couple of caley players a few times today, he played in brilliant corners, 2 that Karipidis was close on, he played an excellent through ball again this week, his shot was the right thing to do, instead of going for the near post, go for the far post and if you miss there is a chance that a player is coming in on goal and will put it away.

It just goes to show how far a little encouragement goes...

Bet the top 6 will be cr@pping themselves when they see the highlights. The law of averages suggest every player who plays football will have one or two excellent games by their standard. Still needs to go for progress to be made.

The Old Tolbooth

Credit where it's due, I used to knock the guy a lot, but he's really knuckled down and produced the goods.

I really hope he stays now.

Bet the top 6 will be cr@pping themselves when they see the highlights. The law of averages suggest every player who plays football will have one or two excellent games by their standard. Still needs to go for progress to be made.

Firstly, there's no such thing (bold bit).

Secondly, I'm not saying Miko is a world beater but he is starting to show signs of improvement, he is trying hard in games, that is something we've not said for a while with Miko. It is now safe to say he is in the team on merit.

Firstly, there's no such thing (bold bit).

Secondly, I'm not saying Miko is a world beater but he is starting to show signs of improvement, he is trying hard in games, that is something we've not said for a while with Miko. It is now safe to say he is in the team on merit.

Great so when we have the likes of ICT at home in the future we may be able to rely on him. Not good enough for top 6 aspirations. GTF Miko.

HillmanHearts

Miko has been pretty decent in the last few games. I thought he put in a very good shift last week v St Mirren and was deffinately one of the better players on the park today. Some folks should take the blinkers of and accept "credit where it's due".

Miko has been pretty decent in the last few games. I thought he put in a very good shift last week v St Mirren and was deffinately one of the better players on the park today. Some folks should take the blinkers of and accept "credit where it's due".

Says it all, the calibre he should be playing every week in the first division.

Great so when we have the likes of ICT at home in the future we may be able to rely on him. Not good enough for top 6 aspirations. GTF Miko.

There are 78 points available every season for beating teams like that, if we beat all of those kind of teams we'd ease to third.

Also, why is it that our aspirations sit on Miko's shoulders, shouldn't it be a team effort to get the club in a high position in the league?

chester copperpot
There are 78 points available every season for beating teams like that, if we beat all of those kind of teams we'd ease to third.

Also, why is it that our aspirations sit on Miko's shoulders, shouldn't it be a team effort to get the club in a high position in the league?

Was going to start another thread on this, but I'll ask the question here.

Why do you think Miko is now playing a lot better for us?.

The higher league position will come when the calibre of player who are worthy of such placings arrive. By no means is it, get rid of him and it's all a bed of roses. But it will be a start. I honestly couldn't see him getting in to any top 6 side at present so it's beggar's belief he's still here.

Why do you think Miko is now playing a lot better for us?.[/QUOTE]

Calibre of opposition for starters.

Miko is the player in the whole Hearts squad I have most respect for. He made a mistake diving against Scotland and was slaughtered in the media and no protection from refs. A year earlier he was hung out dry by the coaching staff after a really bad run of performances and should have been taken out the firing line.

But he has knuckled down and worked his socks off. And got his rewards.

There will be some fans who will never come round again to rate him becasue they see him as "Romanov's bum boy". But he genuinely cares about the club and pulling on the Hearts top.

Why do you think Miko is now playing a lot better for us?.

I think there are a few reasons, earlier this season and last season he was guarenteed his game, he didn't need to work for the jersey. Now he knows he will be dropped if performance levels drop.

Another reason it appears he is playing better is - he's trying. It is very simple, he runs and chases things and he is applauded for his work, I don't think he has improved playing wise, he still has the ability he had last year but he is working his socks off every game - that's something I never though I'd say:p

The fans are also giving him a bit of encouragement, we see his work he is putting into the game and what he is doing for the team, I don't want to speak for everybody but I really appreciate the commitment and energy he is giving the team at the present.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
I think there are a few reasons, earlier this season and last season he was guarenteed his game, he didn't need to work for the jersey. Now he knows he will be dropped if performance levels drop.

In a nutshell. Miko's up/down/up form should serve as a reminder to Vlad of selection on merit.

Had Miko not been booked (unfairly) i would have not known he was playing today. He did nothing of note and again was virtually anonymous. Much like the rest of his team mates.

Today was abject, nothing to get excited about or look forward to. The Elliot/Zaliukas substitution was the highlight of the game but only for of its comedy value. Could Frail actually have been serious about that change?? God help us if he was.

Had Miko not been booked (unfairly) i would have not known he was playing today. He did nothing of note and again was virtually anonymous. Much like the rest of his team mates.

Today was abject, nothing to get excited about or look forward to. The Elliot/Zaliukas substitution was the highlight of the game but only for of its comedy value. Could Frail actually have been serious about that change?? God help us if he was.

Excellent post.

I am just glad the whole team haven't played at the level of Miko in the other bottom 6 game and today or jambobelieve28 would have us as title contenders next season.

Surely the ball on the roof thing.

OOOOOW OOH OOOOOW OOH OOOOOOOOOOOW YEAAAHHHHH

I am just glad the whole team haven't played at the level of Miko in the other bottom 6 game and today or jambobelieve28 would have us as title contenders next season.

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

:Funny-Post:

So true!

Archived