Miko

Frankenstein Jambo.

Surely the ball on the roof thing.

OOOOOW OOH OOOOOW OOH OOOOOOOOOOOW YEAAAHHHHH

Now you come to mention it.......

Na, still THAT subby.

Genius.

Well played Miko once again, like last week when you made a couple of goals you made a few chances for your team-mates today.

None of your corners were straight to keeper and posed a threat.

your backtracking was very good as was your effort.

Since New year your performances have been excellent even allowing for the many barriers you have had to overcome ,heavy tackles ,biased refs ignorant media and worst of all lack of support from some so-called hearts fans who find it difficult (impossible) to admit when you are playing well.

Keep up the good work Miko

HillmanHearts
Had Miko not been booked (unfairly) i would have not known he was playing today. He did nothing of note and again was virtually anonymous. Much like the rest of his team mates.

Today was abject, nothing to get excited about or look forward to. The Elliot/Zaliukas substitution was the highlight of the game but only for of its comedy value. Could Frail actually have been serious about that change?? God help us if he was.

Honestly ; You need to ask yourself : Why did you actualy go to the game ? Were you actually annoyed that we won ? As for "comedy value" - Well the substituation was actually instremental in us winning the game. Good call from Stevie Frail IMO.

Boab Mugabe

Miko did well again today. Always looking to go forward and I thought he was looking to pass/cross a lot more than usual, which is what you want wingers to do.

Thought his corner deliveries were all in great positions, but since the others have no clue what to do at them they were wasted.

Started really well today but ended up the usual poor p*** we get from him all the time.A joke of a volley that went out for a throw in.Why the appluase.It was shocking.Running about seems to get you pass marks on here.We really need better.

HMFCjamieHMFC
He's had more than enough chances and one decent game in a blue moon doesn't cut it. If he's still here in July that will justify my decision on not getting a season ticket. Him and his pals 28 and 29 need to find a plane home along with that huddy Zaliukas.

hes been good for the last 2 monhts

JamboRossi79
Started really well today but ended up the usual poor p*** we get from him all the time.A joke of a volley that went out for a throw in.Why the appluase.It was shocking.Running about seems to get you pass marks on here.We really need better.

If all you look for are negatives then negatives are all you will see. Try opening your eyes.

If all you look for are negatives then negatives are all you will see. Try opening your eyes.

Give me some then.A few positives today.None from Miko.

JamboRossi79

He played well today but clearly you are unable to see it as you already go into a game wanting him to fail to prove you right, pretty sad that.

chester copperpot

Gary Glen Scored.

Thats one M8

He played well today but clearly you are unable to see it as you already go into a game wanting him to fail to prove you right, pretty sad that.

Away and read my post again.What does it say at the start.Not one to want any Hearts player play poorly.Just seem to have higher standards and harder to please than most on here.

Well done Miko, another good performance:) . He could score a hat trick and some posters on here would still moan.:mad:

sandyseymour
He's had more than enough chances and one decent game in a blue moon doesn't cut it. If he's still here in July that will justify my decision on not getting a season ticket. Him and his pals 28 and 29 need to find a plane home along with that huddy Zaliukas.

ah you'll be a Mickey Stewart fan then!!!!:rolleyes:

i thought he played well today

i said to redm that i thought the dive against us (scotland) may have been a turning point for him because everyone at hearts seemed to hate him playing, everyone supporting scotland despised him, but he didn't put his head down, as i for one expected him to, and he has gone from strength to strength

now while he hasn't been good enough or played as keenly as we all wanted & its not his fault he has been a first choice, he carried on playing and is now beginning to show the skill he did when he first joined leveins team, yes cos remember, he was here before romanov!

what a difference it can make to our team whe we support them, rather than boo them

just for the record i want to add this

we are not all going to agree who was great and who wasn't, i wish we could just sit back and say "well, he's not my favourite player, but he did have a good game today, last week, last game.."

i just wish we could stop all this negativity and start to enjoy the football again

today looked like a 0-0 game of a pair of bottom 6 teams, but we won it and are still doing better than our 7th place suggests

Drew Busby !
Well done Miko, another good performance:) . He could score a hat trick and some posters on here would still moan.:mad:

If Miko is the future of this club, I'll lick my piles.

More specifically if he scores a hat-trick I'll lick your piles - or donate 50 quid to the charity of your choice, whichever we determine is the most agreeable outcome.

FFS please specify a charity :rolleyes:

JamboRossi79
i thought he played well today

i said to redm that i thought the dive against us (scotland) may have been a turning point for him because everyone at hearts seemed to hate him playing, everyone supporting scotland despised him, but he didn't put his head down, as i for one expected him to, and he has gone from strength to strength

now while he hasn't been good enough or played as keenly as we all wanted & its not his fault he has been a first choice, he carried on playing and is now beginning to show the skill he did when he first joined leveins team, yes cos remember, he was here before romanov!

what a difference it can make to our team whe we support them, rather than boo them

just for the record i want to add this

we are not all going to agree who was great and who wasn't, i wish we could just sit back and say "well, he's not my favourite player, but he did have a good game today, last week, last game.."

i just wish we could stop all this negativity and start to enjoy the football again

today looked like a 0-0 game of a pair of bottom 6 teams, but we won it and are still doing better than our 7th place suggests

Are you sure ?

chester copperpot
If Miko is the future of this club, I'll lick my piles.

More specifically if he scores a hat-trick I'll lick your piles - or donate 50 quid to the charity of your choice, whichever we determine is the most agreeable outcome.

FFS please specify a charity :rolleyes:

Changed days mate, changed days.

Im blootered, best way to follow the hearts these days.

Are you sure ?

yup

miko was a robbo signing (perhaps even levein) i think, before romanov had anything to do with us.

VR may have been initially buying the odd share, so don't quote me fully, but miko was definitely here before romanov took over

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
yup

miko was a robbo signing (perhaps even levein) i think, before romanov had anything to do with us.

VR may have been initially buying the odd share, so don't quote me fully, but miko was definitely here before romanov took over

Miko was a Robbo signing but a Romanov pick, no question.

There has also been speculation that Dundee will sign midfielder Sailius Mikoliunas should Lithuanian businessman Vladimiras Romanovs decide to invest in the club. Romanovs is said to be still in negotiations with the club's administrators about a possible takeover. He wants to see Lithuania's top players use Dundee as a shop window to win big-money moves to top clubs and Mikoliunas could be the first to arrive.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/dundee/3418755.stm

fair enough EH

i just knew he was here before the whole romanov circus began in full swing

Drew Busby !

Miko has elevated himself (well almost) to the status of honest trier in a Maroon jersey.

But the notion of Miko in a successful or challenging Hearts team ? ... more chance of me shegging Girls Aloud 7 nights a week...

"With regret..." as Sir AS might say, "Miko, you're fired".

Just to clear up a little confusion, Miko was a Robbo signing. An entire squad of Romanov's players were paraded in front of wee Robbo and he picked out Miko and Kurzys as the two players he wanted. The only player to join the club during Robbo's term that wasn't his final decision was Cesnauskis.

As for some of the comments on this thread, complete joke. It seems no matter what Mikoliunas does he'll be slaughtered by some section of the support. He's not been an automatic choice this year but he regained his place in the team after Cesnauskis anonymous showing against Rangers (0-4) and he hasn't looked back.

I commented before the ICT game (away around 2 months ago) that I thought Miko's energy would be a factor in lifting the team, turns out (for a change) I was right. Including that game, he has played well in every game since then. To me, that's not a 'one good game in a full moon' type of form.

Just to clear up a little confusion, Miko was a Robbo signing. An entire squad of Romanov's players were paraded in front of wee Robbo and he picked out Miko and Kizys as the two players he wanted. The only player to join the club during Robbo's term that wasn't his final decision was Cesnauskis.

As for some of the comments on this thread, complete joke. It seems no matter what Mikoliunas does he'll be slaughtered by some section of the support. He's not been an automatic choice this year but he regained his place in the team after Cesnauskis anonymous showing against Rangers (0-4) and he hasn't looked back.

I commented before the ICT game (away around 2 months ago) that I thought Miko's energy would be a factor in lifting the team, turns out (for a change) I was right. Including that game, he has played well in every game since then. To me, that's not a 'one good game in a full moon' type of form.

On a seperate note Kizys been doing good in Poland and now seems to be atrackting interest from Italian teams. Maybe he should have been kept by Hearts.

Thunderstruck

Hearts could come away from Hampden and some posters on here would still moan; just as they did 2 years ago.

Miko is like any other player, he will have good and bad games. It seems, however, that a small minority cannot find it within themselves to give credit where/when it is due but are first to the keyboards (often before the final whistle!!) if he has a poor game.

Thought miko had a good game today. Some of us lads in the roseburn beside the corner flag thought it would be a funny/good idea to give miko an standing ovation while he took his corner. Well deserved!

Craig-Section Z

Big difference for me is he is now supported like other players are and when he makes a mistake he doesn't get abused. When he does well he gets clapped, cheered and chants of Miko Miko can be heard.

He is a confidence player, always has been. This can be said for most wingers.

His attitude is spot as well and he does seem to care about the club and his work rate in recent months has been outstanding.

Keep it up Miko!!

PS have a word with Chesney as he needs to recapture his form as well!!

Archived