For all the Callum bashers

theschoolend

For gods sake give the guy a break.

He will never be a top scorer but did contribute today as he has done a number of times this year. He is not a Robbo but will never be one. And while Im at it all the Robbie bashers should give it a rest as well.

We have what we have.

Lets get real - the side of 2005-06 was a good one and would wipe the floor with this on just now. But I would point out Eliot and Neilson were part of that good side that we all crave!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a load of TOSH!!!:evilno:

Elliot had a mediocre game against ICT however because of his abysmal performances this season some on here think he did well - bollox!

He can't jump for the ball and get's pushed over like he was made of toilet role paper! When Zally came on he contributed more in 10 minutes than Calum has done all season!

Still grumping at team mates and the linesman to cover his inadequacies and his one attempt on goal was a stupid attempt from 30 yards that ended up in row M!!

By the way was he break dancin or just slipping on his er$e???:confused:

And just to answer the booing accusation - Elliot efforts were greeted with either polite applause (where merited) or silent shaking of heads!

The booing was directed at frail for putting on Zally for a striker - won the game mind! ;)

bobsajambo1
wish I could see positives;-

1/. Pace...............no

2/. goal scorer.......no

3/. control.............no

4/. passing............no

5/. effort...............plenty of this but go and watch any junior game and there is an equal measure of effort - so this quality should be a "given"

Sorry, not good enough for Hearts (but isn't alone in this i hasten to add!) can't see him being anything other than a Dunfermline or Partick player and the sooner the better for me!

Agree, he is just not good enough for Hearts

iamcraigbeattie

And another Calum Elliot thread, hes useless, clueless, unintrested and did i mention useless.!!

Do you know where hell is

The "poor me" syndrome that elliot seem's to have pouring out of him gets on my wick. Miko was berated by the hearts fans and i dont deny i was one of them as his attitude was shocking. He clearly thought that as long as vlad is in town i will get a game no matter what, what he didnt expect was the fans to say "that may be the case but we will let you know in no uncertain terms we are not happy, as your playing s***".

I appreciate some fans want to back him and many seem desperate to prove thier fan credentials by stating "i have never booed a player in maroon". Well i am honest enough to say that, when i feel it is nessesary, i will have no hesitation in letting any player who doesnt give his all, it tight!

Certain players can get let away with more than others and that is purely because they have some good in the bank so to speak. Robbo never got booed when he had a bad game for obvious reasons, and so on.

On saturday the atmosphere was as flat as a witches tit so the fans on his back excuse is utter nonsense. I sit in section g and it was dead with very few people even raising thier voices so how some can claim the crowd was on his back is a mystery to me and just another excuse offered up.

He acts like a child who has had thier toys taken away and i think it is time some admitted that he was lucky in that he broke through into a good team as it is no coincidence he has never recaputred that "form".

Sorry but he?s had loads and loads of chances. Other players have had far fewer and done more with them yet are not getting a game...Elliot is sadly a waste of a jersey. You can see that defenders can handle him easily. He just does not have a sharp enough brain for SPL football.

Frail is just plain wrong to persevere with him. If he truly has no confidence then get him into the reserves and don?t bring him back until he is scoring goals regularly. One of the major signs that Frail is not ready to be made manager is his treatment of Elliot - it goes against logic, must be detrimental to team spirit and squad morale plus is even unfair to Elliot.

Calum Elliot is quite similar to Graham Weir in that both played better outside the box and both never looked like scoring in a million years. There are other reasons, most of which are not his fault, why Elliot was hated so much more than Weir but one of the reasons is that Graham Weir got up and got on with it and Calum Elliot is a torn faced tosser.

Calum Elliot is quite similar to Graham Weir

Correct.

They're both ****e and belong in the 2nd division.

Archived