Vlad to speak tomorrow?

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Anyone else heard this? (sorry if already posted) Doing the rounds on my facebook, alot of people saying Romanov is going to issue some form of statement tomorrow.

maroonlegions

He better not go...........

"ha ,fooled ya, i will pay tax bill, was only puling your sausage, nae sense of humour you Scots". :jester:

Is there a concrete source for this? I saw someone mention it on facebook as well. If true I'd imagine he'll be blaming everyone but himself as usual

The Real Maroonblood

Is there a concrete source for this? I saw someone mention it on facebook as well. If true I'd imagine he'll be blaming everyone but himself as usual

The Media Monkeys.

i expect its chinese whispers from lord foukes on the news earlier saying that there should be a statement tomorrow & that vlad should keep his promise to keep us afloat til the end of the season.

that is should, not would mind

not heard anything other than that

We all know how it will go

Not my fault, economical with the truth rubbish, blame the media, blame business in Edinburgh for not supporting us, blame fans for not turning up , blame the council and government for I have paid millions in taxes etc etc.

There will be no mention of I was an idiot for purchasing a vastly stupid number of players and paying them stupid wages along with stupid agent fees and I got carried away and dumped it all on you.

He prob won't even buy a euro lottery ticket to help us.

It'll be everybody else's fault.

"Sorry lads, I've messed it up, I've found a buyer for the St Andrews Square building and the funds are going straight to you guys"

The Mad Russian is a ******* coward, always has been and always will be.

Any statement he makes will be from safety, if he had any cojones he would be across here explaining his actions.

I hope the ***** rots in hell for eternity.

And all the JKB lick spittles who shouted down anyone who had concerns about the utter ****wit can bleat about 'it's not the time for pro or anti-VR, its the time to save our club' all they want.

The man's a ***** and so is anyone who has or continues to defend him.

Any statement he makes will be from safety, if he had any cojones he would be across here explaining his actions.

And all the JKB lick spittles who shouted down anyone who had concerns about the utter ****wit can bleat about 'it's not the time for pro or anti-VR, its the time to save our club' all they want.

:seething:

Won't matter what he says, nobody will believe him either way so don't really care.

I'm not going to apologise for enjoying the last 7 years though instead of sitting seething and boycotting the club because I didn't like the owner.

But like its been said, not the time. More intetested in doing what I can to get the club back on track.

:seething:

Too right i'm seething, seething at what's going on. I'd be ******* astonished if there was any Hearts fans out there who aren't seething right now.

You crack on with your wee pictures though.

Too right i'm seething, seething at what's going on. I'd be ******* astonished if there was any Hearts fans out there who aren't seething right now.

Go read Rossthejambos post

It'll be the usual rant that about evil agents, greedy players, monkeys, mafia, edinburgh council added to that a big bit about loyalty aimed at us, might even mention the pandas All done in a way that does not translate well.

Francis Albert

Has anyone else noticed that the most vehement Vlad critics adopt an uncanny similar debating style to his?

Strange.

Any chance that you might hang on to your venom until you hear what, if anything, he has to say? I'm sure he'll appreciate your constructive criticism at that juncture. Or, given that you've probably been spouting the same rantings since 2004, are you not able to stop yourself?

Francis Albert

Blah blah blah it's everyone else's fault blah blah blah invest or the clubs goosed.

Whose fault was it we couldn't even sell out our first game after the greatest win in our history?

Don't give me dynamic pricing please, people could just buy a ticket to see the Scottish Cup paraded.

It's so easy to pin the blame on one person. The one who spent more on Hearts than every owner/investor previously put together.

Billy the Jambo

Whose fault was it we couldn't even sell out our first game after the greatest win in our history?

Don't give me dynamic pricing please, people could just buy a ticket to see the Scottish Cup paraded.

It's so easy to pin the blame on one person. The one who spent more on Hearts than every owner/investor previously put together.

Sorry i cannot believe you and others are still supporting that clown

Earlier today I put a bit of beef on the table about Vlad's silence.

Since then I've read all the threads on here about what true jambos are doing to save the club.

Whilst I still think his silence at the start of this scenario was a disgrace, now view is I hope

to feck I never hear from him again.

There are far too many genuine jambos pulling together here - we don't need that *****

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Earlier today I put a bit of beef on the table about Vlad's silence.

Since then I've read all the threads on here about what true jambos are doing to save the club.

Whilst I still think his silence at the start of this scenario was a disgrace, now view is I hope

to feck I never hear from him again.

There are far too many genuine jambos pulling together here - we don't need that *****

I'd quite like him to pay the tax bill or we won't be here next week.

Post of year. Nailed it my friend.

What's the five letter word? Anyone?

I can only think of a few options but they don't really seem to fit the tone. Nor do I think they'd even be censored.

It's really bothering me.

What's the five letter word? Anyone?

I can only think of a few options but they don't really seem to fit the tone. Nor do I think they'd even be censored.

It's really bothering me.

PH Annie?

######.

Number signs rather than asterisks. Confusing. Hadn't thought of that one though!

Don't think it's censored either.

Maybe he was just making sure that the kids don't read any sweary words :teehee:

Either that, or he wasn't substituting it like for like. Let's wait for a response, you've got me slightly annoyed about it as well now!

Sorry i cannot believe you and others are still supporting that clown

It is a disgrace though that we did not sell out that first game. Dynamic pricing was an excuse as the recent price of football survey showed.

This situation is very much not the fans' fault, but crap crowds is very much not Vlad's fault and is a contributor to our dire finances amongst many other things.

This is not a defence if Vlad and I so not think FA's post is either. He is just pointing out some things are within our control and turning up for games, other than Cup Finals is one of them.

My prediction is that we will scrape through it. If we reach another big cup final, many will shout about how they are entitled to a ticket because they bought a ticket for the St Mirren game.

:jjyay:

Whose fault? It would have to be the people that didn't go. Hardly killing the club every week though - we have our average attendance and we have our wage bill - our wage bill is a lot higher than our average attendance so whose fault is it that we are spunking more money than we can afford?

What was this sanctioned on the basis of? Oh aye the guarantee that it would be covered by Romanov and his investment group. So here we have players on three year deals getting paid well more than our average gate based on being covered by Vlad and half way through they deals he stops the funding.

Instead of blaming the mess we are in on the funding stopping when still needed to cover costs sanctioned by Vlad you blame the average crowd being higher. Unbelievable Jeff.

This tax bill and the wage bill is Romanovs mess that he's making us deal with on our own. Self sufficient is fine when all outstanding wages and fines and tax bills are paid and there's a clean slate with budgets set properly. He's suffocating the club the way he's done that and don't think for one second he didn't realise this either when he took his ball and messed off. He done the same at two other clubs so he's got previous.

If he's not paying the tax bill that he's liable for not the average crowds at Tynie I couldn't give a shit what he's got to say especially a big **** off patronising "well done fans for raising cash" and the rest blaming others.

Tens of thousands of jambos have had sleepless nights and unproductive days at work followed by wedges out there personal accounts all because of his actions. You would do well to remember that the next time you raise how much he chose to spunk against the wall making ridiculous decisions whilst running the club.

Jezza, A LOT of truth in what you say there mate.

There's no doubting that the boy's a weapons-grade arsehole but we don't really have any choice now.

We need to get through this period and then get him the feck out of Dodge.

Jezza, A LOT of truth in what you say there mate.

There's no doubting that the boy's a weapons-grade arsehole but we don't really have any choice now.

We need to get through this period and then get him the feck out of Dodge.

Cheers mate.

And I agree, it's the lack of choice that worries and angers me though.

I hope upon hope Vlad pays this debt and if we can pay this one ourselves then the big one if we lose. Just one wee indication that its going to be ok would give the support strength to carry on and move forward.

One day in May

Chris McLaughlin BBC just now on twitter has said that he has spoken to someone very close to the situation and they have said it will be a "minor miracle" if the HMRC money is paid

ToadKiller Dog

Chris McLaughlin BBC just now on twitter has said that he has spoken to someone very close to the situation and they have said it will be a "minor miracle" if the HMRC money is paid

The only person besides Vlad who would know if Vlad intended to pay or not would be Fetadovas and even then I doubt he would fully know his bosses mind . I doubt the Beeb man knows either to speak too .

We have to keep on getting the cash in what ever anyway we can raise the ?450,000 ourselves .

Archived