Vlad to speak tomorrow?

Walter Bishop

Chris McLaughlin BBC just now on twitter has said that he has spoken to someone very close to the situation and they have said it will be a "minor miracle" if the HMRC money is paid

There are so many mixed messages.

Share brochure says that the equity deal is about youth development (and working capital). Next day Fedotovas says it is about keeping the club going - and 'not an investment'. New HMRC bill and winding up order appear - which the club apparently forgot to include in the share brochure. They call in various people to tell the fans that it is imperative that funds are raised and put up statements on the website saying that the club might shut its doors next week if not. Then Fedotovas apparently tells the meeting last night that the HMRC bill is going to be paid. And then there are BBC tweets suggesting that it will be a minor miracle if the bill is paid. And of course the ?4m sword of Damocles hanging there.

Lets have some honesty and transparency please. A real fundraising target.

Drewjambobusby

I have said before, that the time for recriminations is later. Lets wait and see how it pans out, but meanwhile do all we can to help. I hate the moron, but i love Hearts more than i hate him, and it would quite literally break my Heart if they went down.

Don`t give a toss what the erse says frankly, we all know he will blame someone else. Hopefully, he gets his hand in his pocke,t but i doubt that.

Just give what you can, so our kids, grandkids, can enjoy our great club the way we have.

What's the five letter word? Anyone?

I can only think of a few options but they don't really seem to fit the tone. Nor do I think they'd even be censored.

It's really bothering me.

The vagina word. Try it yourself you absolute ***** ;)

Archived