What are you doing?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I have got strips and season tickets for family and will buy the 1000 shares to start of with and if they come calling again next year will do so again . Call me a mug but thats what Hearts mean to me, alsp eveybody i have spoken to is doing the same ;)

How do you actually pay for the shares when you dont live in/near Edinburgh?

All I can find is a pdf of a form (that's ok), but then to pay (either cash or credit card) I have to go INTO the office? Is there an option you've found online? There's something in the FAQs about online payments, but I can't find it anywhere.

Probably being a complete XXXX, but if you can direct me to the online payment bit, I'd really appreciate it.

If the form needs to be physically handed in, I'll get someone to do it for me.

Does the money from kit sales go to Hearts, or did Adidas give us a lump sum of money for the right to make and sell the kits (then taking what they sell back)? This was the deal they had with Liverpool, I seem to remember.

Even if Adidas do get the money. The more they sell the better the deal hearts can negotiate when the contract ends.

Though the money seems to be needed right now as opposed to next year.

Anyway, I live in glasgow ad usually work down south. Bought the home and away top last week. Cup final DVD scarf. Bought 3 tickets for match on the 17th. Don't know if I can make it yet. If I can I'll be taking the misses as all my pals r Celtic fans. The other will not be used

I haven't attended a game this season which 80% of is genuine reasons but I could have made one or two.

For the OP's benefit these threads do help. All the positive stuff made me get my arse in gear! I'm sure I'm not the only one

Broxburn_Jambo

How do you actually pay for the shares when you dont live in/near Edinburgh?

All I can find is a pdf of a form (that's ok), but then to pay (either cash or credit card) I have to go INTO the office? Is there an option you've found online? There's something in the FAQs about online payments, but I can't find it anywhere.

Probably being a complete XXXX, but if you can direct me to the online payment bit, I'd really appreciate it.

There is no online payment, if you can't go into the office you can send the form to Hearts with a cheque.

Gregory House M.D.

Season ticket. Home and away top and the ?110 option for me. Hoping to buy the Cup Final DVD if it is still in store and also the Cup final scarf. Also going to buy the training hoodie.

There is no online payment, if you can't go into the office you can send the form to Hearts with a cheque.

I remember cheques.

I also remember faxes.

And I remember having to go to the microfiche room at work to look up old data.

I travel 250 miles every week leaving my family behind, buy tops DVDs pies etc. I'm not trolling but I do question where my money goes. If only all was transparent this share issue would be a no brainer. I've always been an advocate of a true fans fund, even then power junkies ruin the mood.

I travel 185 miles - as the crow, or rather easyJet, flies - getting up before 4am for home matches and don't get back till 10.30pm.

The pies are OK and the coffee is pretty good; but I'm struggling with the idea of buying a top while it has that name on it.

I will buy some shares: even realising that running the cash through the office shredder would have the same effect on my bank balance. :cry2:

What about if everyone planning to watch it in the house tonight ( myself included ) subscribed to Hearts tv to get the commentary that way? I got an email yesterday and I think it was a fiver for the month. All tonight's armchair fans directly contributing?

Bought my first season ticket this year though I probably will only get to a couple of games, pledged to do so if the club voted the right way regarding Rangers. Also got the home and away tops, training top and 2 Cup Final DVDs.

Currently considering buying ?275 of shares, just waiting a bit before I make the call to see how things are looking. Would much prefer my money to be going into a fans trust.

I'm putting together a consortium of Silicon Valley Billionaires to not just take over Hearts but to build the topcat arena, a multipurpose stadium with a sliding roof where the beer will be free, the sightlines will be great and the seats will have built in back massagers.

I can't talk much about it just yet as talks are at a crucial stage

If it falls through then I'll just buy 250 shares

From Cardross: Took my grandson and daughter through for the photo shoot with the Cup. We spent about ?180 in the shop.

Not having managed a game at Tynie for 3 years due to health problems, we have been, 3 adults/one kid at one game and 4 adults and a kid (my son's new wife's first game) at another.

Three of the family will be buying shares.

Even if Adidas do get the money. The more they sell the better the deal hearts can negotiate when the contract ends.

Though the money seems to be needed right now as opposed to next year.

Anyway, I live in glasgow ad usually work down south. Bought the home and away top last week. Cup final DVD scarf. Bought 3 tickets for match on the 17th. Don't know if I can make it yet. If I can I'll be taking the misses as all my pals r Celtic fans. The other will not be used

I haven't attended a game this season which 80% of is genuine reasons but I could have made one or two.

For the OP's benefit these threads do help. All the positive stuff made me get my arse in gear! I'm sure I'm not the only one

This is quite key in considering what you intend doing. Buying merchandise and a pie will help but nothing compared to putting in 'hard cash' Now I can see how someone can get use of a top for example but in the grand scheme of where we are, what use do you get out of a pie or a bovril? Unless Sodexo or whoever the catering is franchised out to give Hearts a big cut off every pie sold. you could say the same for the merchandise.

So come on all you pie eaters,give it a miss for a few weeks and buy a lapsed fan a ticket to try and encourage them back. Also, not only will you live longer, but Hearts will get the benefit of at least one more season ticket from you before you cardiac arrest.

bought 2500 shares today and i'm going to get a 1/2 season ticket for my nephew when they become available later this month.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'll start...

I bought my season ticket as normal and bought the home top as normal.

Since being made aware of the need to do more, I have bought the shorts to go with the home top and bought both the away top and shorts. i also bought the minimum share offer for ?110 and will buy a good few more when able to.

(programs, keyrings and pies etc too... obviously) smile.gif

Donated to the Kickback Collective share purchase and subscribed to Hearts TV too now.

Voice of reason

Bought ?275 of shares today, donated ?30 to the collective JKB share purchase and go to as many home games as I can. I am hoping to drag a couple of mates to the St Mirren game - they used to be regulars prior to family commitments taking over. It would be a great statement to the whole of Scottish football if we could sell out that match as a starter for ten.

Charlie-Brown

I went to the Dundee away game when I couldn't be arsed.

Won't be doing that again.

Good of you to help Dundee FC out, they've been in financial bother as well quite recently ..... maybe better spending money at Tynecastle instead of other SPL clubs grounds?

portobellojambo1

I have my ST (grumbled about the manner they were being sold, but that was on a point of principle only), have bought the away top for this season. Have bought a few things from the shop as well, polo shirts, t shirt and a mouse and mouse mat.

This morning I popped into the shop and purchased 10,000 shares in the club, and I will give very serious consideration to increasing that amount to 100,000 within the next 4 weeks, depending on how the share issue goes (the only reason it could fail is due to apathy amongst certain sections of the support, unfortunately).

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I have my ST (grumbled about the manner they were being sold, but that was on a point of principle only), have bought the away top for this season. Have bought a few things from the shop as well, polo shirts, t shirt and a mouse and mouse mat.

This morning I popped into the shop and purchased 10,000 shares in the club, and I will give very serious consideration to increasing that amount to 100,000 within the next 4 weeks, depending on how the share issue goes (the only reason it could fail is due to apathy amongst certain sections of the support, unfortunately).

Great effort PJ1. Wish I had the means to match that, phenomenal stuff!

I will happily buy shares to add to those I already have from years ago.

I would also be willing to donate a monthly amount to the club for an indefinite period. Im sure many others would do the same. Even a few thousand fans doing this at say a tenner a month would guarantee the club a regular income to pay wages etc. Not sure how this monthly donation scheme would work but possibly someone on here might have ideas. The club could give us some nominal benefit in return for the payment. Even 1000 kickbackers paying ?10 a month would be a reasonable return but I bet we could get a MUCH higher monthly amount.

The payments could be for an initial 12 month period and we could then review the process.

Prince Buaben

Season ticket bought, euro home/away,league cup game! Share issue done!

Not bought a top yet though!

Archived