What are you doing?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

This is not a thread for those who want to tell people that the little bit of effort within their power is useless, like has happened on other threads on here... Best get that out of the way to begin with.

This is about what you have done since realising that we are in a bit of a perilous state.

This is NOT just confined to those who have thrown money at the club despite the risks either...

Have you invited a mate to attend? Have you bought a relative's ticket for them? Have you bought shares? Have you shamed some lapsed fans in to attending?

Put your efforts down on this thread and let's enjoy the good efforts of the people who allow this club to exist. Maybe we can also come up with other ideas to help.

Please can the mods stop any cynical *******s from ruining the purpose of this thread? Appreciate it if you can. :)

I've not missed a game this season but unfortunately I'll be knocking the next few away matches on the head due to employment situation. Regardless I'll make sure I'm still at every home game. I usually buy the burds ticket too and I'm even paying for my old man for the St Mirren game for his birthday. I'll hopefully buy shares if I've got the cash although unlikely.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'll start...

I bought my season ticket as normal and bought the home top as normal.

Since being made aware of the need to do more, I have bought the shorts to go with the home top and bought both the away top and shorts. i also bought the minimum share offer for ?110 and will buy a good few more when able to.

(programs, keyrings and pies etc too... obviously) :)

Notorious BIG

Im skint at the moment due to not having a job,I Have a final interview on Thursday, If (Fingers crossed) I get the job, Ill try and give the club as much money as I can, Benefits of staying with my old man and having no responsibility's :thumbsup:

I'd only spend it on shit anyway

I'll start...

I bought my season ticket as normal and bought the home top as normal.

Since being made aware of the need to do more, I have bought the shorts to go with the home top and bought both the away top and shorts. i also bought the minimum share offer for ?110 and will buy a good few more when able to.

(programs, keyrings and pies etc too... obviously) :)

ronnie-corbett-in-hearts-football-strip-may-1986.jpg

:worthless_thread:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

ronnie-corbett-in-hearts-football-strip-may-1986.jpg

:worthless_thread:

I have ******* sensational legs.

If you would like to donate a few quid, I will post seductive images of me cavorting around in my Hearts shorts. :)

Bought my season ticket, 2 strips for the kids one for me, pics with the cup, dvd of cup win (5-1 yaaassss!!!) program every game, bought shares.

Now taking my oldest kid to every home game, shaming my band mates (all of the jambos) into getting back to games and generally harassing other lapsed supporters to get back to the game.

Christmas coming up so I have told a lot of family to either expect hearts stuff (t shirts etc) as gifts or that (in the case of close family members) I will buy them a block of shares.

Christmas is a big waste of cash at the best of times so if i can combine that waste of cash with helping hearts then its all good.

Im skint at the moment due to not having a job,I Have a final interview on Thursday, If (Fingers crossed) I get the job, Ill try and give the club as much money as I can, Benefits of staying with my old man and having no responsibility's :thumbsup:

I'd only spend it on shit anyway

Good luck with your interview!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Bought my season ticket, 2 strips for the kids one for me, pics with the cup, dvd of cup win (5-1 yaaassss!!!) program every game, bought shares.

Now taking my oldest kid to every home game, shaming my band mates (all of the jambos) into getting back to games and generally harassing other lapsed supporters to get back to the game.

Christmas coming up so I have told a lot of family to either expect hearts stuff (t shirts etc) as gifts or that (in the case of close family members) I will buy them a block of shares.

Christmas is a big waste of cash at the best of times so if i can combine that waste of cash with helping hearts then its all good.

Agree with this.... let's make it a maroon Christmas! :)

I often buy extra pies, and loads of times I haven't eaten them.

Sometimes I just buy them, and line them up and leave them.

Once I did it with a Capri Sun.... and I was really thirsty too.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Any chance of removing any trolling from this thread Mods? It is counteractive to what it is meant to try and do.

Please tell any trolls that I would LOVE for them to PM me their sarcy cynical comments though, I will enjoy every one and probably reply too. :)

Any chance of removing any trolling from this thread Mods? It is counteractive to what it is meant to try and do.

Please tell any trolls that I would LOVE for them to PM me their sarcy cynical comments though, I will enjoy every one and probably reply too. :)

Oh lighten up tinkerbell... harmless bit of fun poking during a rather depressing time for the club.

I'm sure your shoulders are broad enough to handle it.

And look no swearing either....

Bought a season ticket, both home and away tops (even splashed out for my name on the back of the home one since i'm a bit of a child), buying my dad a ticket for the St Mirren game and I'm going to buy some fetching hearts fluffy dice from the club shop for my new car :jjyay:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Bought a season ticket, both home and away tops (even splashed out for my name on the back of the home one since i'm a bit of a child), buying my dad a ticket for the St Mirren game and I'm going to buy some fetching hearts fluffy dice from the club shop for my new car :jjyay:

See that? See if everyone just went to that reasonable level of effort? We would be sorted.

Fluffydicetastic!

Malcolm Tucker

Bought, and will continue to buy mates tickets. Hopefully encouraging more people to do so themselves and encouraging the friends I bring to buy their own tickets in the future.

Aye, it's a drop in the ocean. But Rome wisnae built in a day n all that eh.

More people need to be proactive, rather than slagging people for doing what little they can to help the club in their own way.

And I'll be buying shares when I can muster up ?110.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Bought, and will continue to buy mates tickets. Hopefully encouraging more people to do so themselves and encouraging the friends I bring to buy their own tickets in the future.

More people need to be proactive, rather than slagging people for doing what little they can to help the club in their own way.

14817_thisthis.jpg

exactly, you spending an extra ?20 on a ticket is a drop in the ocean for hearts (i understand that ?20 might not be a drop in the ocean for some fans due to tight financial circumstances), but if 500 to 1000 people do that it would bring in an extra ?10k to ?20k which would cover a few peoples weekly wages

exactly, you spending an extra ?20 on a ticket is a drop in the ocean for hearts (i understand that ?20 might not be a drop in the ocean for some fans due to tight financial circumstances), but if 500 to 1000 people do that it would bring in an extra ?10k to ?20k which would cover a few peoples weekly wages

Exactly, and if those same ?1000 people bought an extra pie or a Capri Sun, that ?2k could mean we avoid another transfer embargo in the future.

probably the wrong thread but does anyone know if and when the club is doing half season tickets. Really enjoyed the last 2 games (I go to almost all anyway) and am willing to pay up front for the rest.

NEW CAR !!!!!!!!!!! You bought a new car at a time when Hearts need all your cash ? For shame !

Platinum season ticket at ridiculous dynamic price and just posted off my share application. Plus I always buy a half-time draw ticket :thumbsup:

Remnants of Standards

Having already purchased a season ticket at top whack and paid out again for my own seat for the liverpool game, I've also just bought two briefs for the new year game which comes to around ?565 in all. Add in buying cup final dvd, pies etc i thought i'd already done my bit; but now we are being asked to bail out years of overspending and pay for an allegedly lax set of accounting nous into the bargain.

I'm uneasy with being emotionally blackmailed into parting with yet more cash especially at this time of year, with no cast-iron guarantee where the money will end up. However, suspicious as i am of the motives behind the share issue, i will support in other ways; Kyle Falconer's idea about Kickback shares should be developed for sure. People who are reluctant to part with the minimum ?110 can contibute in a smaller way. We've seen what we can do with a one-off fundraiser re the big flag, and i feel quite strongly KB should pursue this.

Also for any games i can't make I'll take a tenner worth of half-time draw tickets. Only a small contribution of course but if most fans do one thing it could make all the difference.

Father Tiresias

What about a 'Bring a friend to the game ' day?

There were just over 12,000 there on Saturday and Tynecastle holds just over 17,400 so by my reckoning there were about 5200 empty seats.

If we could fill Tynecastle on a game like the St Mirren game in a few weeks time, at ?20 a seat, that's at least ?100,000 into Hearts coffers.

Surely all the ST holders out there know someone who could be persuaded, coerced, bribed etc etc into supporting the team at this time!

Bought the usual 3 season tickets and cup tickets and think I had a fanta at the Liverpool game.

That's plenty for me.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Exactly, and if those same ?1000 people bought an extra pie or a Capri Sun, that ?2k could mean we avoid another transfer embargo in the future.

See this sort of shit... What's the point Baps? We all now know that your entire reason for posting on here is... Trolling, you have said as much.

I bought mine and my daughters season ticket as usual. I was pretty skint at the time too.

I've also bought the home top.

I have talked someone I know into going to a few games.

Im skint and work away from Edinburgh.

Go to all games i can and buying shares.

stuff my own finances - hearts are more important than that!

Sterling Archer

I know it's not going to change but there's something really not right about the bits I've bolded.

Bought a season ticket and have bought tickets for friends three times so far this season and intend to do it as often as I can over coming months. Europa game, cup games, the usual home fixture extras. Bought the DVD, about to buy a strip for someone's birthday once they're back in stock (she's 6 and I'm brainwashing her, she'll be cool with that) and I'll buy the home strip for myself too. Currently assessing the pre-Xmas finances and will buy shares once that's done. Contemplating buying my hibby dad and bro those Bawbags boxers as a wee stocking filler.... ;)

It's not much but it's more than what I might have done last year so I hope it helps a wee bit. As mentioned above, even small things can make a difference if enough people decide to make an effort and do it. It's better than doing nothing and hoping the money just appears I suppose.

Im skint and work away from Edinburgh.

Go to all games i can and buying shares.

stuff my own finances - hearts are more important than that!

probably the wrong thread but does anyone know if and when the club is doing half season tickets. Really enjoyed the last 2 games (I go to almost all anyway) and am willing to pay up front for the rest.

Information on the half season tickets is going to be released mid/to end of November with the first game probably going to be hibs(i would imagine, maybe wrong) Also everything is just pretty much halfed i.e price/Loyalty points.

See this sort of shit... What's the point Baps? We all now know that your entire reason for posting on here is... Trolling, you have said as much.

well apart from spending a fortune on Hearts I look for people with loads of money who wiil

buy Hearts and rid us of this incompetent owner who not only can't pay players their wages

but also does the same with his basketball team and his factory in bosnia.

the man should be struck off from owning any business the little dictator.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Bought a season ticket, away top, ticket for Liverpool home and away, Livingston cup tie and hopefully going on Wednesday night. Also buy a programme at every home game, occasionally get food (depends on kick off time) and have bought cup final magazine and DVD. Planning on buying shares and will do that soon :thumbsup:.

Information on the half season tickets is going to be released mid/to end of November with the first game probably going to be hibs(i would imagine, maybe wrong) Also everything is just pretty much halfed i.e price/Loyalty points.

Will they be using dynamic pricing?

Purchased season ticket as always, also purchased the away top and on Saturday purchased the home top too.

Share application is also completed and will be handed in and paid for next time I am in Edinburgh.

Simples!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I travel 250 miles every week leaving my family behind, buy tops DVDs pies etc. I'm not trolling but I do question where my money goes. If only all was transparent this share issue would be a no brainer. I've always been an advocate of a true fans fund, even then power junkies ruin the mood.

Goodness gracious.

I have said as much have I?

You do seem to take a deep interest don't you.

Don't get so upset, Im all for fans helping out - I just think some ways are going to be more effective than others.

How do I actually buy shares? site just has a disclaimer?

am I missing it or is it phone only?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

How do I actually buy shares? site just has a disclaimer?

am I missing it or is it phone only?

The brochure has a form in it. Fill out the form and hand it to the club shop or send it to them by mail.. There's probably an email address too... You 'll find that on the site too. :)

Will be buying a decent amount if shares. Also pay the monthly tenner for Hearts TV International that I don't really use at all.

Would like the club to reintroduce the club membership option so I could pay a bit a year. Amount in shares I'm getting will make up for a number of years of that though.

Snake Plissken

If you know this, why bite?

Best ignored.

Anyway, the thread topic: I've bought a shirt and will most likely buy shares in the club when I'm back in the UK for a couple of weeks come January. I don't think there's a game at Tynecastle when I'm back but if there is, I'm there.

Not a huge contribution but it's all I can really do at the moment, I had a season ticket the season before last and have generally gone to whatever games I could manage. Some will be able to contribute more than others and I applaud all of those who are getting along to the games. You might not care for the owner but refusing to help out the club because of this is really quite sad, do what you can for the club.

Having just got married was devastated I couldn't afford a season ticket but looking into half season one any idea what they cost? I am currently annoying my bro to get one failing that will get the nephew one myself. Been to a couple of home games have bought 3 kids strips apparently have to wait for mine(gonna make the missus get it for me for Xmas ) and looking into shares def gonna get ?110 for me but don't know bout kids does anyone know if you can split them? The missus is a hibby btw who spends over ?200 on prezzies so will tell her she is doing her bit :)

Will be buying a decent amount if shares. Also pay the monthly tenner for Hearts TV International that I don't really use at all.

Would like the club to reintroduce the club membership option so I could pay a bit a year. Amount in shares I'm getting will make up for a number of years of that though.

How do you actually pay for the shares when you dont live in/near Edinburgh?

All I can find is a pdf of a form (that's ok), but then to pay (either cash or credit card) I have to go INTO the office? Is there an option you've found online? There's something in the FAQs about online payments, but I can't find it anywhere.

Probably being a complete XXXX, but if you can direct me to the online payment bit, I'd really appreciate it.

Can you buy shares for children of any age ? 'real' shares im sure you have to be 16..

The Real Maroonblood

:oohmatron:

I often buy extra pies, and loads of times I haven't eaten them.

Smart move no to eat them.

Helping the club out while staying trim.... what a winner.

Archived