To the bloke who shouted "part time supporters"

Armadale Jambo

Armadale Jambo

I hope you enjoyed that pile of mince today. You know hee haw about me and how much time I spend watching the hearts.

That team including the manager are a disgrace.

Gregory House M.D.

Some roaster that left early launched his brochure toward Gowser :vrface:

Hate it when people shout this at folk leaving early!

It's their right, they've paid for a ticket like everyone else!

If you got to the cinema and walk out half way through a shite film the rest of the audience don't boo you!

Having said that I would never leave a game early ( learned this the hard way after the 4-4 graham weir derby) but I respect people's right to do so

Sergio Garcia

The thing is you never know why they have left early, they may have to go to work or have a family commitment or any number of reasons. Hence it's a bit much to abuse/shout at them.

I have left early on numerous times for certain reasons, not football reasons, so for someone to try and look the big man to shout at someone for leaving early really is ridiculous!!doesnt prove anything what so ever

Swindon Jambo

To be honest, I never understand people that leave early.

I think it's pretty sad.

I have to leave dead on 90 mins as I can't the London train at 518

Sad!!

The thing is you never know why they have left early, they may have to go to work or have a family commitment or any number of reasons. Hence it's a bit much to abuse/shout at them.

Of course all five hundred left at the same time for family commitments.

People who weren't at the game have no right to an opinion unless the reason they weren't at the game was sickness, caring for a loved one or they had to work. I wasn't at the game so I'm saying nothing.

I left on 91 mins. The game was shite and I was cold.

Edit: I also got the last place on the bus, it was worth it!

Anyone who shouts abuse at another fan for leaving early is clearly an absolute bell-end who is looking to start trouble.

It's got nothing to do with anyone else when someone leaves. We need all of the paying fans we can get at the moment so idiots trying to intimidate paying fans for leaving early is ridiculous behaviour.

Sergio Garcia

Of course all five hundred left at the same time for family commitments.

Not what I said, I said some might have work commitments as well whistling.gif

Canny be bothered wi folk that comment or boo when someone leaves early. It's none of their buisness why they should be leaving. I remember years ago in the 80's when i always left with a few minutes to go because i had to get to Ardmillan Terrace to get the bus back, either that or end up standing in a queue with dozens of others not knowing if you'd get on the bus with the amount of folk on it. Folk have things on sometimes like a night out, wedding reception, any number of reasons, if you've got nowt to do later then by all means stay and don't abuse folk that may have valid reasons to leave, they've paid their money so they can leave when they want, even if they don't have anything on.

Not what I said, I said some might have work commitments as well whistling.gif

That was a completely different five hundred. :whistling:

People who weren't at the game have no right to an opinion unless the reason they weren't at the game was sickness, caring for a loved one or they had to work. I wasn't at the game so I'm saying nothing.

Oh you fibber!

Jam Tarts 1874

I was on the move even before the ball hit the net for their second. I could see it was in all the way as I was right behind the line of it.

I think I have left more games early this season than in the entire nearly 40 years I have been going to Tynecastle - I'm just sick of all the mickey mouse defending.

I was on the move even before the ball hit the net for their second. I could see it was in all the way as I was right behind the line of it.

I think I have left more games early this season than in the entire nearly 40 years I have been going to Tynecastle - I'm just sick of all the mickey mouse defending.

Why bother going in the first place, with that kind of attitude?

I think it's pretty sad.

You werny even at the game :vrface:

I leave when the board goes up because my mate leaves at that time to chum the wee laddy he takes round to his supporters bus. And I meet someone who sits in the Wheatfield so just getting a quick exit round.

scottish_chicP

Definition of supporter:

A person who is actively interested in and wishes success for a particular sports team.

Anyone else? Jog on :)

I left bang on the 90 mins today.

Not because we were pish and looked like losing but because I was freezing.

I loved the roar as I walked along Gorgie Road. :thumbsup:

a mate of mine was raging at me

last season i took him through to motherwell and made him sit to the bitter end of a 3-0 defeat on a cold february night. stubornly refusing to walk out a second before the final whistle

the next time he accompanied me to a game was the 3-1 win at livingston and after getting in late, after queueing for tickets, i got up and left about 89 minutes to get to the car before everyone piled out.

if you want to leave early, do so!

if you want to sit to the bitter end and watch something that is making you unhappy, thats your choice, i've done it

just don't make your mate sit with you, he'll cast it up 8 months later at a cup game :D

Sergio Garcia

Never any point in me leaving early my brother could start to leave at half time and still be the last person out at full time. No idea what takes him so long

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I couldnt be arsed going but leaving before the end and not booing the team off the pitch is scandalous.

Call your selfs real fans.

Real fans GTF.

Think it was aimed at the linesman for being a total dick. Was standing next to him. :teehee:

Konrad von Carstein

Managed to get my daughter to game to day for the first time since the Liverpool game, her hand wave and "That's it I'm off!!" as County scored their second meant I missed our equaliser.

Me walking her home means more to me than some dimwits thinking I'm less of a fan than them....17 year olds are erses!! :verymad:

And I think your a ******. Just an opinion!

:lol::lol: I am in a sh**e mood the night but that made me laugh. :thumbsup:

Left as their second goal hit the net, was cold and couldn't be arsed waiting to see if Mr Magoo could pull off a draw.

I've only left early 4 times in well over a thousand games. The 7-0 debacle, a 3-0 drubbing for us at Airdie, when 3-0 down at Ibrox (Alex McDonald pulled one back the moment I left), and the 4-4 game at 4-2. Never again. Sutton's turn and strike today was quite impressive - well worth the wait.

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

I've never left a game earlier.

Other folk can do what they want though. It makes no odds to me.

mahgrassyshoes

He was a *****. Was doubly pleased when he twice screamed for novi to be taken off just before he scored.

The brochure thing was embarrassing as anything I've seen at tynie.

Hate it when people shout this at folk leaving early!

It's their right, they've paid for a ticket like everyone else!

If you got to the cinema and walk out half way through a shite film the rest of the audience don't boo you!

Having said that I would never leave a game early ( learned this the hard way after the 4-4 graham weir derby) but I respect people's right to do so

Not going to deny it i left early im a sore loser hate watching hearts losing everything just gets on my tits, but yeah have experianced that today haha! dont think it will be happening again!

Sydney from Sydney

I think it's pretty sad.

If someone wants to leave the ame early it's really nobody else's business.

Anyone who shouts abuse at another fan for leaving early is clearly an absolute bell-end who is looking to start trouble.

We left early one game and some gadge called me a part-time bassa. I objected to this and invited him onto the concourse to discuss it. He declined so your theory is not neccessarily true!

I stayed to the bitter end, seen the goal jumped up shouted yaaass & clapped as you do when you're team score only to be scowled at by a couple of guys in front of me as if it was not cool to celebrate my team scrapping a draw with the last kick of the ball. It should never have came down to us being in that position but I will always celebrate my team scoring & then have my seethe about the performance/manager after the game. I just didn't appreciate being made to feel uncomfortable & at the end of the day a point is better than none!!

A Boy Named Crow

If you pay for your season ticket you've already backed the team. If, as an adult, you decide that you'd rather leave for the pub it's completely up to you. The "superfan" dishing out stick is just spreading bad vibes. Shame on you superfan!

I left in injury time to go for a piss, was stood out the back of the stand waiting for my brother when we equalised. Ah well.

Gene Parmesan

The only early leavers that annoy me are the ones who make a massive deal of it - chucking scarves etc. Drama queen stuff.

Rarely go early myself but it doesn't bother me.

The angry person was right. They were not full time supporters as they didn't stay until full time. :D

Have never understood why the angry person has always made an appearance in situations like that. Same as on the old terracing when the angry person used to ignore the game and grab people and shout in their faces 'SIIINNNNNG'. :D

ToadKiller Dog

It annoys me at the time when people up and leave like when County went 2-1 up as there was enough time to get back in the game . That's because at the game I am more emotionally attached to what's going on .

But afterwards its really that persons choice .

My old man was always a 5minutes from the end leave used to annoy me as I kid being rushed away maybe that's why I most often make a point of staying to the whistle .

Archived