'The Scarf' A play about McCrae's Own

HeartsofGlory

HeartsofGlory

'The Scarf' is on in West Calder High School on Thursday 8th and Friday 9th of November 2012.

Tickets are available directly from the school on 01506 871510.

Hope to see you all there!

Phoned the school this afternoon to get my tickets sorted out and they told me I should be ashamed to call myself "A friend of sandy" :teehee:

How is gramps?

Going on the Thursday with my brothers

HeartsofGlory

Phoned the school this afternoon to get my tickets sorted out and they told me I should be ashamed to call myself "A friend of sandy" :teehee:

How is gramps?

Going on the Thursday with my brothers

HeartsofGlory

Hi,

Great to hear from you! Hope that you are well!

You didn't go on the trip this year, did you? I obviously missed it too!

That's great you've got tickets (not sure they've even been printed yet!) I should be going as well - maybe even both nights!

Gramps is all good. Craig and him were rehearsing when we were on holiday last week. And he can walk again so that's good!

See you soon!!

Mx

'The Scarf' is on in West Calder High School on Thursday 8th and Friday 9th of November 2012.

What time does it start at?

HeartsofGlory

Hi Alex,

Doors open the back of six and the show starts at 7.30.

Tickets are ?4 for adults and ?3 for concessions.

Mhairi

Hi Alex,

Doors open the back of six and the show starts at 7.30.

Tickets are ?4 for adults and ?3 for concessions.

Mhairi

Thanks for that. Two tickets bought, just hope it's better than the plays I was in at school :blink:

Thanks for that. Two tickets bought, just hope it's better than the plays I was in at school :blink:

Well worth it and here is a wee link to a short story re McCrae's and a chance to listen to craig and Ed singing please scroll on to 59:48 to listen and reflect upon the immense debt we owe to the 16th Royal Scots. It will be well worth 14 minutes of your time

http://www.folkcast.co.uk/items/FolkCast053-June10.mp3

gnnr cant see a timeline on my link. drag the cursor to under the word worth and you should be about there

HeartsofGlory

Great Alex! Hope so too ;0) It was great last year and the kids are working really hard this year to make it just as good!

See you there!

HeartsofGlory

Well worth it and here is a wee link to a short story re McCrae's and a chance to listen to craig and Ed singing please scroll on to 59:48 to listen and reflect upon the immense debt we owe to the 16th Royal Scots. It will be well worth 14 minutes of your time

http://www.folkcast.co.uk/items/FolkCast053-

Thanks Keith! X

gnnr cant see a timeline on my link. drag the cursor to under the word worth and you should be about there

That's my old school, if I was still up there and not in Manchester I'd definitely go along.

HeartsofGlory

That's my old school, if I was still up there and not in Manchester I'd definitely go along.

The school's not changed that much since I left! Although always strange going back.

http://www.folkcast.co.uk/items/FolkCast053-June10.mp3

Horrific story ,puts football into perspective really.

HeartsofGlory

Horrific story ,puts football into perspective really.

And it's a story that everyone should know.

HeartsofGlory

yes, over from the 7th to 16th :)

Great! Looking forward to seeing (and hearing!) you again!

Mx

Craig Herbertson

I'm going to try and get there. It's going to be a pretty hectic week but I'd love to see The Scarf on the stage

Archived