Who introduced you to JKB?

gadgey55

Watched my older brother on it when I was about 12. He was selling tickets for a match but I clicked on it one day and was hooked. It was the very first forum I had seen and it looked weird and alien to me. All those lines between writing ect.

Signed up, bagged over 100 posts in 2 days and had my first yellow card by about 2 weeks in and then was banned in a thread called ''***** of Pieman and leave our *****ing club alone you P*ick''.

Geoff Kilpatrick

I'm one of the first members to join up when Scott Wilson started the original KB back in 1996! I was at university then and KB became a distraction of choice.

Found it by accident using a search engine, presumably Lycos or something!

Doctor FinnBarr
Some guys in a bar in Bordeaux on the night before the game told me about it. Worst thing I ever did. Place is full of weirdo's.

You've noticed that as well?

:)

Generic Username

I've been using the board since the days of Chris Robinson death threats.

However it was my brother and the friendship I came to make with a few guys on here that's kept me on KB.

A few diamonds in the rough if you look hard enough.

I'm sure it was through the BBC message boards.

I don't want to know how long I have spent on it. If I seen the figure I reckon I would have to have a word with myself.

chester copperpot
I'm sure it was through the BBC message boards.

I don't want to know how long I have spent on it. If I seen the figure I reckon I would have to have a word with myself.

I've had a fair few arguments with the missus due to the time I've spent on here. I dont really help myself by saying that I've loved Hearts longer than her. Oops. :)

Buffalo Bill

The Daily Mail Readers' Housewives' Favourite Kickbacker of the Year winner 2000, 2004 & 2005, 'TOWZER'.

Buffalo Bill

chester copperpot
Wow that girl has a brain:)and a jambo

You make me smile Dougie.

MA HA.

Archived