D McDonald tomorrow

dkmmgcycbwc

dkmmgcycbwc

Look out for him putting on a very pro-Hearts performance. He must be as embarrassed by his statistics in Hearts games as everybody else so no doubt he will be desperate to see Hearts win a game that means nothing so that he can continue normal service in the future.

truejambo81

I'll believe that when I see flying Pork Bellies when I look out the window!

Nelly Terraces

I will be giving that bent hobo barsteward it tight tomorrow. The only thing worth turning up for.

JamboGraham

Actually, there was a lot of stats posted on here not long ago showing the huge variation from the average when he takes control of Hearts matches...they were quite an eye opener.

Might be worth dropping the stats to some of the media outlets, one of them may pick up on it...

.....another brain wave that I had, OK I had a lot of beer at the time, was for section N to create a sign with a great big arrow pointing down the way saying..."The ball went out here" and they pass it to each other each time the ball goes out for a throw...

Would be quite fun to do this, or maybe not...!

Under normal circumstaces ...............I would expect him to give us maybe 40/60 tomorrow. It's not a cup tie or anything of any importance, just a bottom 6 clash :rolleyes: and sice he doesnt really need to hamper us further he might just 'take a day off' for once :sad:

Having said that, the Hobo ^^^^ just cant help himself and I would expect him to flourish the cards several times for feck all :evilno:

Having met him a couple of times, I can assure you that he will give us the bare minimum in games for the remainder of his career.

100% Hibby ****bag.

Having met him a couple of times, I can assure you that he will give us the bare minimum in games for the remainder of his career.

100% Hibby ****bag.

Funnily enough he was almost exactly as described in your post!!!! are you psychic or what???......... ok you were lucky to guess how he`d react....NOT. DOUGIE MAC. 100% PURE HIBBY W@NKER.

Archived