Wallace Mercer - Legend - The best derby ever!!

Walter Bishop

I was also there that day, Hearts supporters waving money at the lochenders, shouting, ''Loadsa money!!!' Priceless!:shade:

thehibsareintheirbeds

no danger!!!!!! they still got pumped.....classic hibees

pumped with flair though

TyphoonJambo

Wallace Mercer R.I.P. Great man and a visionary. I wasn't at that game but it must have felt like a cup win just to be there and watch the Hobos getting it right up their Lochend Giro encrusted rickers :107years::):)

It's memories like that which help to ease our current plight.

We basically owned the hobos for 2 decades and merely had to turn up to beat them.

The look of pain on their faces after each and every defeat they suffered was priceless and they quite often resorted to fighting amongst themselves or running on to the field of play to try and attack the opposition players.

If only our pig-headed owner could get his act together we could revisit those days as I believe the hobos are massively over-hyped and no better than the other middling teams and would be ripe for a pumping every time we played them.

If only.......................

What a warm glow i got from that! Followed by a cold chill that if you wait long enough what goes around comes around..

Nelly Terraces

Bonzer day at the rathole arena, Lochend.

I was up in the old stand right next to the filth, they were getting a bit hot under the collar as about 9thou Hearts gave it 'There's Only One Wallace Mercer', and us going f'ing bananas as we took them to the cleaners.

That clown Fish fae Marillion (Real name derek DICK -how appropriate, and his band were utter gash as well), what a walloper, left at half time and gave us the most pathetci V sign as he dissapeared. Clown. Best thing was you could see out the back of the stand to outside and when he appeared down at the bottom we gave him it tight again. Plums of the highest order, the whole lot of them. Like folk have said, only downside of that day was we should've made it about 9.

FTH. Gorgie Rules.

sandylejambo

i used to hate them as much as they hate us, i'm indifrent to them these days, their really just a bunch of losers i'd rather not think about, unimportant if you like, poeple you would'nt like your children to bring to your house but you could be persuaded to donate a food parcel to

Mind the mad feck who tried to blooter Robbo,I think Goram was wanting to kick feck out of the guy as well,worran ass hole.

Walter Kidd

What a day that was. I got punched in the mouth because I was in the Main Stand (Hibs end) because I forgot where I was when the second went in.

Police "ejected" me back into the Hearts end and told me not to be so stupid the next time!!

Just watched it.... any one else get a tad excited hearing micky queer saying it left a bad taste, he'd remember it for ever! yasss we are the hearts!

It's memories like that which help to ease our current plight.

We basically owned the hobos for 2 decades and merely had to turn up to beat them.

The look of pain on their faces after each and every defeat they suffered was priceless and they quite often resorted to fighting amongst themselves or running on to the field of play to try and attack the opposition players.

If only our pig-headed owner could get his act together we could revisit those days as I believe the hobos are massively over-hyped and no better than the other middling teams and would be ripe for a pumping every time we played them.

If only.......................

Careful.You will get the clowns on here telling us there was a lot of draws in that time.;)

Still wish there was highlights of Robbo's first derby game.Levein also scored a few against them as well.

Archived