Tomorrow!

Stuart McNeill

FFS, some really negative shit on this thread. It's only Dundee Utd hardly Man Utd, show a bit faith.

They're a better team than us, but I agree. If the break of the ball goes our way, we can get three points tomorrow.

I've got a pretty good record at Tannadice too. :thumbsup:

_________Macdonald

Gowzer__Barr__Zal__Grainger

______Mehdi__Denis

_Novi__Stevenson__Driver

_________Sutton

not great

Not bad either

Deary me, alot of you need to remember that every team in our league is as shit as the next, dundee utd lost 3-1 to Killie the other week, every team is as inconsistent as each other.

Not saying we are good, but neither are they, take the chances that we do create tomorrow and we can get a result, its by far a foregone conclusion we'll get beat tomorrow.

Believe it or not negative attitude does rub off on the players. We're hardly up against world beaters although i accept it can be a tough tie. Lets just get behind the team and see how things go

ffs, Utd aren`t world beaters.....

If you want to talk yerself into a mental state where you think we can`t beat a team, carry on.......Hobo stuff really.

Ha ha, ****

That's the kind of thing that keeps honest men away from the hotbed of foul mouths and brutes that is modern football.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

That's the kind of thing that keeps honest men away from the hotbed of foul mouths and brutes that is modern football.

... And I'm spent... :mellow:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

He always ruins everything.

dry.gif

Like looking up from 'relevant viewing material' and seeing a picture of your gran on the mantlepiece... :(

I'd think Robinson would be in ahead of Prychynenko.

Still, not great at all.

If that's the case then Taouill and Robinson will be arguing about who is playing the defensive midfield role and both end up playing it.

Too many quotes from yesterday to start commenting on, but "doesnt matter if patterson's out, as he's not a lone striker" is my favourite! Ah hindsight!!

Deary me, alot of you need to remember that every team in our league is as shit as the next, dundee utd lost 3-1 to Killie the other week, every team is as inconsistent as each other.

Not saying we are good, but neither are they, take the chances that we do create tomorrow and we can get a result, its by far a foregone conclusion we'll get beat tomorrow.

Believe it or not negative attitude does rub off on the players. We're hardly up against world beaters although i accept it can be a tough tie. Lets just get behind the team and see how things go

FAO of all you gibbering erses...

Told you so

I've got ?20 on the famous JT's to win tomorrow so please stop all this negativity. Being the underdogs for the first time this season might just work for us

Few pints tonight lol

Its the kickback way .. really hope you enjoyed the golf

Do you - or anyone else on here for that matter - seriously think I watched golf today?

Jesus wept.

laugh.gif

So my signature says, Kinkster.

So my signature says.

I voted for you mate :smuggy:

Mila Kunis should have won Hottest of the year though :seething:

I'd love a clean sheet with Webster not playing. The Zal haters wouldn't know what to do with themselves :jjyay:

:jjyay:

We should do the decent thing and give United a buzz, tell them we're not going to bother turning up, and just give them the three points now.

:arry:

Archived