Tomorrow!

Stuart McNeill

Stuart McNeill

Just read on twitter that Webster and Paterson are a doubt for tomorrow.

What you guys thinking about this? We knees deep in the doodoo?

Edit : here's a fact for you.

@SPLstats: The last time Hearts lost 3 consecutive SPL games was at the end of the 2010/11 season. Their 3rd defeat came at Tannadice.

_________Macdonald

Gowzer__Barr__Zal__Grainger

______Mehdi__Denis

_Novi__Stevenson__Driver

_________Sutton

not great

_________Macdonald

______Mehdi__Denis

_Novi__Stevenson__Driver

_________Sutton

not great

Not great, but only one established player missing (Paterson is a youngster so not exactly fully established, despite how good he has been this season).

What does this mean for us if we pick up a lot of big injuries over the winter... bleak!

We should do the decent thing and give United a buzz, tell them we're not going to bother turning up, and just give them the three points now.

Not great, but only one established player missing (Paterson is a youngster so not exactly fully established, despite how good he has been this season).

What does this mean for us if we pick up a lot of big injuries over the winter... bleak!

my thoughts also.

_________Macdonald

______Mehdi__Denis

_Novi__Stevenson__Driver

_________Sutton

not great

I'd think Robinson would be in ahead of Prychynenko.

Still, not great at all.

18Jambo_dave74

If Webster doesn't make it, my team would be:

MacDonald

McGowan Barr Zaliukas Grainger

Paterson Robinson Taouil Novikovas

Sutton Stevenson

We don't really have anyone capable of playing as a lone striker and we don't really have anyone suited to the attacking midfield position so I would go with two strikers tomorrow.

Despite being very limited, Sutton is a proven goal scorer at SPL level. Lets get somebody to play right up top beside him and help him out. We need to get more bodies in the box to aim for when we are getting the ball in wide positions.

Driver needs to come out the team for me, really just is not doing enough to justify being included anymore. He can't claim that he hasn't been given a chance as he has been a regular for most of this year.

**** it, UTD are not some unbeatable frickin' superpower and if we beat them we will leapfrog them. 0-1 Hearts. :)

No Shaun, it's a forlorn hope you're peddling. You shouldn't do this to the people.

Eighteen nil United is what it shall be, and we should all accept that now to save future heartache.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

No Shaun, it's a forlorn hope you're peddling. You shouldn't do this to the people.

Eighteen nil United is what it shall be, and we should all accept that now to save future heartache.

I don't remember when the headaches started IJ... I just remember that after reading Kickback during a wages 'crisis' I'd wake up naked in a field and have disjointed dreams about owls.

All that said... 0-2 Hearts now. :)

I'd love a clean sheet with Webster not playing. The Zal haters wouldn't know what to do with themselves :jjyay:

I'd love a clean sheet with Webster not playing. The Zal haters wouldn't know what to do with themselves :jjyay:

Make pish up and ignore reality as per, I'd imagine.

Don't think there's anyone who really thinks he's bad. If he cut out his usual massive mistakes in the wee games he would be perfect.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They're a good defensive partnership that I would hate to see broken up. Just because Zal comes across as a top bloke while Webby appears to be a complete throbber does not even come in to my thinking when potential team reshuffles are discussed. I like them both as players but I'd much rather get pished with Captain Zal than listen to Webster complain about abdominal cramps every month.

Isn't it the case that Daly, Russell and MacKay-Steven are all extremely doubtful or out?

That's their team, there is feck all else to fear from them.

Come on the JT's. DU 0-2 HM beckons.

I'm with you all the way RJ....

However my head tells me Zal will get red carded and we'll get rogered!

I've got ?20 on the famous JT's to win tomorrow so please stop all this negativity. Being the underdogs for the first time this season might just work for us

Why not ?

I find it very difficult to get to away games while juggling my many parental responsibilities.

That said, even if the wife said "CB, why don't you go up to Tannadice tomorrow for the Dundee Utd Hearts game", I would struggle to find that appealing.

Spend ?50 to end up in a frustrated & angry mess?

Nah.

I find it very difficult to get to away games while juggling my many parental responsibilities.

That said, even if the wife said "CB, why don't you go up to Tannadice tomorrow for the Dundee Utd Hearts game", I would struggle to find that appealing.

Nah.

You need to keep the faith. Dundee Utd are not Barcelona. :ninja:

You need to keep the faith. Dundee Utd are not Barcelona. :ninja:

Not for the first time in my relatively short life, I'm on a bit of a downer about team performances just now. Can't see any way out of the dire run of results I'm afraid.

Forgive me David, I'm sure you have been in this place at some point before.

Depressing.

Nah.

I really dont understand your point.we didnt expect to beat Celtic in the semi but we did.

If you went to that how good did that feel?

I really dont understand your point.we didnt expect to beat Celtic in the semi but we did.

If you went to that how good did that feel?

It was great.

My point is that I really, raelly fear for our form at the moment. I really am expecting a horrific run of results.

I hope I'm wrong.

broughies tach

Have to agree with Craigieboy here as if we cant beat Dundee at home and have never beaten United for 3 years we have to be considered 'outsiders' and United at evens is a great bet.

Last time I was up at Tannadichee it was a miserable wednesday night a couple of years ago I could see next to f all due to the mist but I saw enough to see us getting gubbed. It was the first time I had set foot in Dundee since 1986. Said then I would never be back and I am now sticking to that vow.

Broxburn_Jambo

I've got a sneaky wee feeling we might do something tomorrow. Fancy Stevo to score and Hearts to win so quite looking forward to it!

We should do the decent thing and give United a buzz, tell them we're not going to bother turning up, and just give them the three points now.

Have faith Mario will get them sorted for the game.

Broxburn_Jambo

You should do the decent thing and give up following Hearts if that is your attitude. We wouldn't miss you.

Broxburn_Jambo

Dundee Hibernian two Hearts nil.

Bombscare to give away an own goal,penalty,then get a red card.

If your moniker had adopted that attitude we would be speaking German.

We will probably put in a good performance, winning two nill, everyone thinking we have turned a corner and then go out next week and get pumped.

The hearts way i am affraid :(

Archived