MSN Virus

Doyle

I'm sure some of you out there have seen this.

Some of my mates have been daft enough to click on a link they got sent and now this virus signs them in randomly and sends the link to everyone else before signing out.

Question is, those of you who may have clicked it, do you know how to get rid of it?

Terrible Trio

Some of my mates have been daft enough to click on a link they got sent and now this virus signs them in randomly and sends the link to everyone else before signing out.

Question is, those of you who may have clicked it, do you know how to get rid of it?

link :cool:

i had something like this and i couldnt get rid of it even after reinstalling msn. my mate said he got rid of it by doing system restore but i couldnt be bothered so i just stopped using msn, i just use windows messenger or meebo now

So you were daft enough to click on it?:D

Nah mate. The last virus I stupidly got was a couple of years ago and basically I searched the name of the file on My Computer and once it was found i deleted it (from recycle bin too) and it sorted it.

Nooooooooo, I'm not daft enough :D

Although, I dont want to click on it to fix it, now what would be the point in that huh??

Back on the Xbox hughesie??

Yea it came back on Monday so jsut about 13 days which isn't too bad.

Got my xbox live back up and running so all systems are go for Tuesday!

Archived