Top 5 mental

SirRudolphofSkacel

Lots of them mentioned already.

One little one was Eggert Jonsson's goal against St Mirren at Love Street. We had been poor until Robbie Neilson came back into the side following an injury - in right midfield - following Mikey Stewart getting sent off for an off the ball incident.

Eggert's goal was a great symbol of how the team fought for the win - and the celebration in the away end was brilliant.

http://www.thescotti...0-Hearts-1.html

More the celebrations at the end if you don't mind me saying,mate......even though i've just re-read your post and seen that you have mentioned it!:geek:

Only three points but the supporters and team were together after the final whistle and summed up a typical Hearts away mob.

Good day.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not read the thread, so I'm doing this completely off the cuff. I'm also going to exclude the obvious (finals, Liverpool, bayern and Foster) to try and recall some less obvious ones.

Aberdeen at home - Paul Hartley's pen.

Hibs away - Robbo free kick to make it two two.

Celtic at home - Jose

Celtic in the cup - Robbo 1-0

Motherwell at E.R. - Hjalmar. I honestly thought I was having a coronary that night.

vlad on the tyne

Seem to remember a decent bounce at parkhead (terracing) a few years back. 2-2 draw either john colqhoun or Stevie frail equalised in the last minute?

SirRudolphofSkacel

Some great posts on here folks, and sooo sooo many great memories. Makes you think how privileged we are to be jambos. Probably should have made it top 10 instead of 5 though!

Archived