Rumour re: Tommy Burns - sad if true

Red 23

Hi guys, I have heard a rumour that Tommy Burns has died, but I don't know if it is true or not.

I am very sorry for posting a thread like this, it is of course sad if it is true. If it is not true, I apologise for starting a rumour on here, but I just wondered if anyone knows?

Its been posted on many football boards, but is just a (very sad) rumour at the moment, so I don't think we should speculate or post about it at the moment.

It's an unsubstantiated rumour which started on a Celtic forum. It should be given nio credence until confirmed one way or the other officially.

OK thanks guys, again I am sorry to post a thread about it I just wanted to make people aware

Then surely you must be suspended for questioning the rumour because one of our very own was suspended for labeling him "Father" Tommy Burns due to his comittment to the Roman Catholic Church and involving football.

NUTS EH?:confused:

PS not suggestioning seriously that you should be suspended:)

RockyBalboa

Why would any sick **** post saying someone has died when he hasn't is beyond me like. Not a go at the OP here but at some of the people on other boards. :mad:

P.S I dont know if he is ok, just that if it aint true these sick ****s should be shot :evilno:

some people get a real kick out of starting rumours rocky

sick people in the world

i hope you're not annoyed with me for starting this thread - i heard the story elsewhere and thought you would like to know. i don't want to be associated with people who begin rumours like this, i just wanted to let you guys know that the rumour was around.......apologies if i have upset anyone

RockyBalboa
some people get a real kick out of starting rumours rocky

sick people in the world

Come Le Chats revolution these sick ****s would be right there beside Alan Hansen :mad:

Jambof3tornado

I know he was being treated again for cancer but dont think he was that unwell.

Get well soon Tommy. Tic or not. The man is a man!!!

Walter Bishop

Just had a phonecall from a mate at his work to ask me if this was the case apparently 2 people have come into his work tonight saying the same thing???

Very sad if true.

Ray Winstone

This is sick if it is untrue. (not having a go at OP)

However if there is something in it - then it is a very sad day.

RockyBalboa
i hope you're not annoyed with me for starting this thread - i heard the story elsewhere and thought you would like to know. i don't want to be associated with people who begin rumours like this, i just wanted to let you guys know that the rumour was around.......apologies if i have upset anyone

Not at all, your just passing on a rumour you have heard. It's the sick ****s who claim there uncle or whoever has got a call from a close friend of TB's etc that should be shot. Wasters.

• Moderators

Given that there is nothing to substantiate this rumour I am going to close this thread.

This is not aimed at the OP, however given the subject matter I feel it better to nip this thread in the bud.

JKBMod 5

Archived