Zemmama breaks his fit...(NHC)

Clerry Jambo

Cardiac Rucksack

He is gash, they should be celebrating the fact the will be able to play another thug rather than a ballet dancer.:107years:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww What a wee shame!!

NOT!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:107years: :107years:

use jambos are really a bunch of sad people aren't use trying to crack some not soo funny jokes ''must have fallen over his magic carpet'' hahahahaha ma sides are splitting signed any lithuanians lately?

just means shiels wil slot right into that role behind 2 strikers and we will bring in someone else frm our much rather talented squad

GOT A MANAGER YET?................;)

:oopsoops:.........COURSE NOT

and soooo the story continues down in gorgie..............

Drylaw Hearts
use jambos are really a bunch of sad people aren't use trying to crack some not soo funny jokes ''must have fallen over his magic carpet'' hahahahaha ma sides are splitting signed any lithuanians lately?

just means shiels wil slot right into that role behind 2 strikers and we will bring in someone else frm our much rather talented squad

Don't panic.

lance_corporal_jones.gif

Your Inter-Toto place is safe.

Walter Kidd

Benji's bird has left him as well (rumours of it being for the elephant man are unfounded).

Seemingly rat pus is not taking it very well.

This is a big full stop. Try and learn what it's used for.

How is it these tramps are all completely illiterate? Each and every one.

thats just toe bad

and whats with the hobbit on this thread anyhoo?

lost your virginity yet little boy? oh and with your dog doesn't count :)

DuffJimmy1875

This is a big full stop. Try and learn what it's used for.

How is it these tramps are all completely illiterate? Each and every one.

Arf arf.

Nice to see the more level-headed and open minded Jambos out in force on this thread (wishing a broken neck upon a football player?? I thought that sort of classless insult was the preserve of us Hobos :confused:) It's a big blow, and I must admit I don't see the remedy of "getting Deano to play in behind the strikers" as being entirely satisfactory, as he'll have at most 2 very good performances in the remaining 4 games, and be an absolute liability in the others. There's never a halfway house with him.

Zemmamma was coming onto the form of his Hibs career to date, and I think - as I have done for a while to be honest - that it'll be 4th place and the Intertitty for us this season.

maroonlegions
Arf arf.

Nice to see the more level-headed and open minded Jambos out in force on this thread (wishing a broken neck upon a football player?? I thought that sort of classless insult was the preserve of us Hobos:rolleyes: :confused:) It's a big blow, and I must admit I don't see the remedy of "getting Deano to play in behind the strikers" as being entirely satisfactory, as he'll have at most 2 very good performances in the remaining 4 games, and be an absolute liability in the others. There's never a halfway house with him.

Zemmamma was coming onto the form of his Hibs career to date, and I think - as I have done for a while to be honest - that it'll be 4th place and the Intertitty for us this season.

well at least your honest enough to admit its a INTERTITTY cup, not like the hobo fans to come up with Wallace Mercer is dead songs eh.:107years:;)

Arf arf.

Nice to see the more level-headed and open minded Jambos out in force on this thread (wishing a broken neck upon a football player?? I thought that sort of classless insult was the preserve of us Hobos :confused:) It's a big blow, and I must admit I don't see the remedy of "getting Deano to play in behind the strikers" as being entirely satisfactory, as he'll have at most 2 very good performances in the remaining 4 games, and be an absolute liability in the others. There's never a halfway house with him.

Maybe one or two can spell a bit.;)

But the "one hit wonders" who come on are by and large completely void of any intelligence.

If he was hitting form for you, I can just about handle him having a slight crack on his toe tbh.

DuffJimmy1875
well at least your honest enough to admit its a INTERTITTY cup, not like the hobo fans to come up with Wallace Mercer is dead songs eh.:107years:;)

Cannot defend those songs IMO - I'm too young to really remember the debacle so that probably has something to do with it, as most Hibs fans of my age and younger that aren't 16 year old neds trying to be "cool" and/or "hard" aren't fans of the song. It also appears to be the last resort of the more cretinous of our support - recent highlights include it getting a airing in the Jack Daniels pub before the Motherwell game and at Easter Road during the St Mirren game :confused:

I just don't get the attraction of singing about the death of a man. Frankly, I think it's the height of disrespect.

Now, back to the thread topic..............................

Got your phone call from Rodney/a ticket office lackey trying to emotionally blackmail you into getting a ST??? ;)

maroonlegions
Cannot defend those songs IMO - I'm too young to really remember the debacle so that probably has something to do with it, as most Hibs fans of my age and younger that aren't 16 year old neds trying to be "cool" and/or "hard" aren't fans of the song. It also appears to be the last resort of the more cretinous of our support - recent highlights include it getting a airing in the Jack Daniels pub before the Motherwell game and at Easter Road during the St Mirren game :confused:

I just don't get the attraction of singing about the death of a man. Frankly, I think it's the height of disrespect.

Now, back to the thread topic..............................

Got your phone call from Rodney/a ticket office lackey trying to emotionally blackmail you into getting a ST??? ;)

dont worry the queen will be sending all hobos a telegram congratulating you all on a splendid :107years:., at the end of the day we will end up with more season ticket sales than you lot(again) next season , thats because we jambos are loyal unlike you lot at the big cup semi eh.;):107years:

maroonlegions
Aye, as there is plenty of them in Edinburgh :confused:

true to pull all the hobo carts eh.;):107years:

DuffJimmy1875
dont worry the queen will be sending all hobos a telegram congratulating you all on a splendid :107years:., at the end of the day we will end up with more season ticket sales than you lot(again) next season , thats because we jambos are loyal unlike you lot at the big cup semi eh.;):107years:

Ahh that old chestnut - "we pumped the Hobos 2 years ago, so it's all ok"

Look to the future - doing so may give you a even nastier shock than Zibi's (and indeed our entire team) performance gave me back at THAT semi-final.

And "loyal"?? - depends on your definition of loyal I guess. Various on here estimate the ACTUAL attendance against St Mirren to be between 10k to - at the most generous 13k. Seeing as only 24 months ago you'd probably have had to fight tooth and nail to get a seat in Tynie for that same game, well.......................................... (I'm sure you see where I'm going with this)

Disclaimer: I am firmly aware that Hearts average attendances have generally been a good 2000 or so above Hibs in recent times, but then again we aren't paying players 12-15k a week or have never purported to have a ST waiting list of thousands.

Clerry Jambo
Ahh that old chestnut - "we pumped the Hobos 2 years ago, so it's all ok"

Look to the future - doing so may give you a even nastier shock than Zibi's (and indeed our entire team) performance gave me back at THAT semi-final.

And "loyal"?? - depends on your definition of loyal I guess. Various on here estimate the ACTUAL attendance against St Mirren to be between 10k to - at the most generous 13k. Seeing as only 24 months ago you'd probably have had to fight tooth and nail to get a seat in Tynie for that same game, well.......................................... (I'm sure you see where I'm going with this)

Disclaimer: I am firmly aware that Hearts average attendances have generally been a good 2000 or so above Hibs in recent times, but then again we aren't paying players 12-15k a week or have never purported to have a ST waiting list of thousands.

Typical ****bo eh - picks the one game to highlight our lack of loyalty, clown:mad:

Ofcourse I presume Fester Road is bursting at the seams for the Yoofa Cup 3rd place titanic Battle.........NOT!

.....and no I don't see where u are going with this........

maroonlegions

Disclaimer: I am firmly aware that Hearts average attendances have generally been a good 2000 or so;) above Hibs in recent times, but then again we aren't paying players 12-15k a week or have never purported to have a ST waiting list of thousands.

purported:107years:, and yes we did have a season ticket waiting list of 5,000, is it so hard to accept that we are the BIG TEAM and any way you could not afford 12-15k players eh.;)

"he"s Glen,he"s Glen,he"s Garry, Garry Glen

he"ll stick the ball in your feckin net ,he"s Garry Garry Glen". :107years:

"02-04 06 ,biggest derby in a 100 years and the hobos failed to turn up":107:

"Big team ,big cup

wee team,wee cup".:spongebob3:

Archived