Nine out of ten Hearts fans want Roman out

slfjambo

That's mild:) In the last couple of weeks I've been called a gimp a few times, illiterate, someone even slagged off my family and yesterday someone even called me a hobo:biggrin:

That's Just going TOO Far!! :evilno:

Thunderstruck
350 or so people is a reasonable statistical sample for a small survey like this and will result in an acceptably small margin of error for most purposes.

Reasonable in terms of size; perhaps. Reasonable in terms of representation; perhaps not.

Guest JamboRobbo
Reasonable in terms of size; perhaps. Reasonable in terms of representation; perhaps not.

Agreed. The small minority who want that plonker Rodney to keep doing what he is doing are clearly hobos on the wind up.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
That's Just going TOO Far!! :evilno:

That was me and I am convinced that no Hearts fan could be that deluded...

His avatar must be a fake as well;)

That's mild:) In the last couple of weeks I've been called a gimp a few times, illiterate, someone even slagged off my family and yesterday someone even called me a hobo:biggrin:

That's because you've been making treasonable remarks about our esteemed Chairman.

I've reported you to local party officials and I hope they confiscate your Pioneer badges.

portobellojambo1
I think that most Hearts fans believe he'll turn it round next year or the following year.

Do they

I'd guess 90% of Hearts fans DON'T want him to go.

I assume you realise the poll was about Roman Romanov.

portobellojambo1
I don't care if an orangutan replaces him.

Did you have to bring religion into it, could you not just have said a fecking monkey (although that would simply be replacing on a like for like basis).

:mw_tease:

Nucky Thompson
See below....
You'll find that I voted for Rodney to GTF. I'm not that deluded;) I still believe his old man can turn things around though:)

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
You'll find that I voted for Rodney to GTF. I'm not that deluded;)I still believe his old man can turn things around though:)

You said it.

You are good for your comic value, I give you that:)

davemclaren
You'll find that I voted for Rodney to GTF. I'm not that deluded;) I still believe his old man can turn things around though:)

I believe he can as well. It's whether he will is the issue.... :rolleyes:

I think most of US believe he CAN...We Just don't think the egomaniac P**** Will!! :mad:

A newspapaer article based on a poll from a fans' site?

hack journalism at best.

Ah...the media...such a double edged sword. :)

We complain about them endlessly but every once in a while they actually do something useful. Maybe it's just about working 'smarter' when it comes to polls etc. Current news item, timely poll = press coverage.

Although I don't doubt that its inclusion was just as much to do with the fact that the poll's outcome seems to match media agenda...if they have one, of course....ahem.

Only folk that wanted him out would have bothered to vote.

We had a terrible season, but I think that most Hearts fans believe he'll turn it round next year or the following year.

Newspapers will latch onto anything anti Hearts, or anti Romanov.

I'd guess 90% of Hearts fans DON'T want him to go.

DEAR OH DEAR OH ****ING ****ETY **** **** DEAR.

I MEAN, REALLY?

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! FFS!

:evilno:

Actually, no maybe ur right, or maybe itll be the year after the year after next year? How many years are we actually gonna give these muppets?

MacDonald Jardine
The Hootsman, EEN, DR and Sun were all alerted to the Frail poll - only the Sun printed anything that I am aware of.

You gotta ask - "whenever there is negative talk of anything else it will be highlighted - yet Fail seems to skip it all and also talks utter gash to the press - how is this???"

This morning he is boasting again about Hearts good youth policy in the Express - the same one that gave us Elliot/Mole!!!

This is why 93% of Hearts fans don't want him - he will do anything HE needs to keep this job for HIM and that includes being economical with the truth or non-specific when it suits HIM - the sooner this guys off the radar the better.

No respect whatsoever for this man - anyone would have got a few results out of that squad after Chervenkov left.:evilno:

Really? Who by?

This smacks of individuals running to the press whan some poll comes out in their favour.

I voted that he should go.

Principally because there wasn't the opportunity to vote for Saint Johnstone

Archived