top player / scorer next season,

kamac1

jack hamilton for top player and billy king to repeat last season as top scorer for the under 18's, and now for the under 20's

a wee footnote, I am very curious as to why "footballfirst" rarely mentions billy king in all his posts on kickback yet he was top goalscorer last season and only played about two thirds of that season. He is still a young player recently turned 18 in May.

I pick Andy Webster to stroll through this season and should be good for a few goals as well, top scorer to be between Skacel if he re-signs and Jamie Hamill

Jambomullins

I don't know enough about the youths to comment.

John Sutton will be top scorer and driver will be our top player

Notorious BIG

Hamill top goalscorer :blink: He cant take a penalty so dont know how else he's gonna get goals :lol: Nah seriously...

Top Player - Andy Webster

Top GS - David Templeton

Under Performer - Unfortunately I think it will be driver this year, hope im wrong :ninja:

Napoleon  Wilson

If we don't get Rudi back then John Sutton is a stick on for top goal scorer.

Buffalo Bill

Top scorer - Sutton with seven, seeing as we let our 18-goal hero walk away.

Top player - Andy Webster.

Top scorer Rudi Skacel

Top Player Andrew Driver

U20/ 18s Top scorer Billy King

Top player Callum Tapping

The Great Khali

Providing Rudi leaves then top scorer will be Sutton (of not then there's something seriously wrong)

Top player Gowser and Driver.

berrathanhibs

Top player and scorer- mcgowen ( ryan) in his new midfield role

Footballfirst

jack hamilton for top player and billy king to repeat last season as top scorer for the under 18's, and now for the under 20's

a wee footnote, I am very curious as to why "footballfirst" rarely mentions billy king in all his posts on kickback yet he was top goalscorer last season and only played about two thirds of that season. He is still a young player recently turned 18 in May.

I pick Andy Webster to stroll through this season and should be good for a few goals as well, top scorer to be between Skacel if he re-signs and Jamie Hamill

I agree that Billy King may end up top scorer for the U20s this season, but he may face competition from Dale Carrick or Sam Nicholson with whom he will likely make up a front three.

Despite being top scorer for the U19s Billy was still a bit part player last season and without his 3 penalties he wouldn't have been top scorer at all. He seldom played the full 90 minutes, either being subbed or coming on as sub himself. He has good ball skills and quick feet but has a tendency to take too many touches, but as you say he has just turned 18 and will look to kick on this season where he should be a first pick for the U20s.

Don't get me wrong, he is a great prospect, but there were others contributing more to the team last season, hence he did not feature more in my match reports.

I'll go for Brad McKay as top U20 player this season.

I agree that Billy King may end up top scorer for the U20s this season, but he may face competition from Dale Carrick or Sam Nicholson with whom he will likely make up a front three.

Despite being top scorer for the U19s Billy was still a bit part player last season and without his 3 penalties he wouldn't have been top scorer at all. He seldom played the full 90 minutes, either being subbed or coming on as sub himself. He has good ball skills and quick feet but has a tendency to take too many touches, but as you say he has just turned 18 and will look to kick on this season where he should be a first pick for the U20s.

Don't get me wrong, he is a great prospect, but there were others contributing more to the team last season, hence he did not feature more in my match reports.

I'll go for Brad McKay as top U20 player this season.

Thanks for the reply footballfirst, I appreciate we all have our favourite players but at the end of the day Billy King is hitting the back of the net more often than strikers ahead of him in the pecking order such as David smith ,Walker and from the same age level Calum Paterson, as I said earlier you rarely mention him in your frequent write ups but he is the most proven goalscorer of all the teenage strikers at the club. Competition is good and it is the best crop of young players I have seen at the club

John Sutton's 2 goals in pre season will be the target for any of our strikers to beat.

Weren't we to offer Kevin Kyle a pay per play deal should he get himself fit enough??

Top player this season to be McGowan.

18Jambo_dave74

Top Goalscorer - John Sutton (double figures).

POTY - Andy Webster.

YPOTY - Jamie Walker.

POTY - John Sutton

YPOTY - Jamie Walker

U20's POTY - Brad McKay

Top scrorers for the u20's & first team - Sam Nicholson & John Sutton.

POTY - Webster or Templeton

YPOTY - Walker Or Mchattie

U'20s POTY - Mckay

Top Goalscorer - Sutton or Templeton

U20's TG - Sam Nicholson

Archived