Hearts Fans Forum?

Placid Casual

Placid Casual

What is the situation with the Hearts Fans Forum - is it still active in any way?

Is there is any means of discontented fans uniting under one collective voice? :sad:

Nelly Terraces

No idea PC. Last thing I heard was 2 of the Fed reps lapping out the doggybowl Vlad put down for them in this gaff in Kaunas.

Since then. Silence. They make my skin crawl these creeps.

Ok thats the Fed reps NT not the Fans Forum which is still on the go and you can send me a pm Placid if you want something put forward mate no probs.

That doesnt mean the Mad man will give any coherant answer but i will do my best.

Nelly Terraces
Ok thats the Fed reps NT not the Fans Forum which is still on the go and you can send me a pm Placid if you want something put forward mate no probs.

That doesnt mean the Mad man will give any coherant answer but i will do my best.

Cheers JE, I kind of knew that the 2 thigs were seperate entities. I actualy thought the Fans Forum held meetings that any old Hearts fan could show up to?

I guess apart from 'why are you running this club in such an incompetent and disrespectful and at times almost corrupt fashion?' I've nothing I really want to ask those in charge at HMFC that has not already been asked.

Cheers JE, I kind of knew that the 2 thigs were seperate entities. I actualy thought the Fans Forum held meetings that any old Hearts fan could show up to?

I guess apart from 'why are you running this club in such an incompetent and disrespectful and at times almost corrupt fashion?' I've nothing I really want to ask those in charge at HMFC that has not already been asked.

We do mate but when trying to organise the last meeting the club werent the most helpful to get a date tied in.

Our chairperson has stood down due to other pressures so im taking it up at the minute so any delays in meetings is kinda down to me.

And i feel your pain the question you want asked is pretty much the only important one left.

Its still open to anyone and free for all to turn up to any meetings we have and i am endeavouring to get another sorted soon.

That is if anyone still has the heart to ask the questions we never get answers to.

Nelly Terraces
We do mate but when trying to organise the last meeting the club werent the most helpful to get a date tied in.

Our chairperson has stood down due to other pressures so im taking it up at the minute so any delays in meetings is kinda down to me.

And i feel your pain the question you want asked is pretty much the only important one left.

Its still open to anyone and free for all to turn up to any meetings we have and i am endeavouring to get another sorted soon.

That is if anyone still has the heart to ask the questions we never get answers to.

100% Top man. Good luck in your efforts. I'll try get along to any meetings, and if any decent questions spark up the old grey matter I'll fire them your way!

Cheers for the info.

NT

Placid Casual

Thanks for the info JE :cheers:

At the moment, I've nothing in particular to put forward, other than a question similar to Nelly's! Would be up for coming along to the next meeting though. Given enough disgruntled fans attending, a course of action may arise...

Archived