GOING OUT OF BUSINESS WITH A WHIMPER?

maroonedinoz

Words are always a good medium mate ;) Unless you want to try telepathy !

Agree, but as i said i just dont know how to put my ideas forward, but i am working on it.

Dunno..words don't seem to do the Romanovs much good!:rolleyes:

Sad but:sarcasm:is very prevalent on this site.

We need our own Drumaville Consortium led by a prominent former player with business acumen (ie. John Colquhoun). Each investor having a similar holding negating one autcratic nutter.

Imagine if Hearts had stability in the boardroom for a sustained period(Something we have never had for as long as I remember)?

IMO there is potential in the scottish game to cement the third place postion and gurantee at UEFA cup football and challege the OF Firm from there. Surely if we finished at least 3rd five years consecutively the investors would see a return on there money. Especially if we were consistently making profit on academy players/Euro football/increased attendances.

Sadly, the only way I can see the debt being reduced is with the sale of tynie.

Now we just need to find 7 multi-millionaires. Surely with Edinburgh being the 5th Largest financial centre in Europe there must be a couple out there.

jack D and coke
This is typical of the very attitude I am talking about.

In years to come, when the question is asked over our demise around BBQs or diner tables as to "but why didn't the Hearts fans at least put up a bit of a fight and try to do something about it?"

what twill you say?

"It was too hard?"

Exactly mate.

I just want the Romanov's to **** off right now. We need to force them out imo. They are the biggest a*seholes to ever walk into our club. They make me cringe.

John Stewart, head of NAB, owner of Clydesdale Bank would be a good shout if wanting to go down the line of finding support for a buyout. Doubtful he'd have the money himself but if he could very well have good contacts to find it and his financial advice would be second to none.

Second port of call would be Salmond and Foulkes, though neither I'm sure would do anything without an angle for themselves they would have contacts in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK and beyond worth talking to.

Only two types would consider a buyout, first being Hearts minded and second, nutters with bags of cash and a love of football, preferably with a dislike of Glasgow ;)

Second port of call would be Salmond and Foulkes

lets get eck to ring his chum mr trump.... he's got squillions and we all know footy is better than golf

lets get eck to ring his chum mr trump.... he's got squillions and we all know footy is better than golf

Tell him that Sir Alan Sugar's version of The Apprentice is better, then challenge him to make Hearts a better football team than Spurs ;)

Archived