Britain's Got Talent

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Anyone watch this last weekend?

Thought the guys doing the Michael Jackson Bollywood mix were brilliant!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PdEw8xnsZDI

Something a bit different to the normal without going the crazy ways a lot of people do.

Reckon these guys could do really well in the whole thing and have heard a good few people talking about it this week.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rawrrrrrrr

Apparently the auditions for this in glasgow, or maybe its pop idol - whatever it is im sure kearney will be incurring bank charges to attend- overlaps with the higher english exam on monday

The SQA or someone else challenged them about it and were told it was upto parents and pupils to decide what was more important

How completely disgraceful, glasgow council shouldnt have let them have a licence or whatever they needed for it

To suggest it would be acceptable for kids to choose them over exams is a total disgrace

Apparently the auditions for this in glasgow, or maybe its pop idol - whatever it is im sure kearney will be incurring bank charges to attend- overlaps with the higher english exam on monday

The SQA or someone else challenged them about it and were told it was upto parents and pupils to decide what was more important

How completely disgraceful, glasgow council shouldnt have let them have a licence or whatever they needed for it

To suggest it would be acceptable for kids to choose them over exams is a total disgrace

TBH the people who would decide to go to these instead of their exams probably wont need the exam anyway...;)

kearney19
On the other coin when your clearly talentless ?100-200 quid down the pan to spend 12 hours in a queue before being ridiculed by the nation as a **** would seem like a rather pathetic waste of cash , oxygen and generally a life :)

Seems like your describing your own life story.

And I got through anyway but i actually dont take anything regarding my performaces into context from anyone on here as most of the people on here have no clue and just like yourself Prancer dont have a life.

And anyway, Ive got told recently via a demo and in person that I may be doing more than just singing in a pub in the next couple of months so when your selling the big issue on the street and im doing more in my life than you can only sit back and dream of doing, Ill just sit back and laugh.

And I got through anyway but i actually dont take anything regarding my performaces into context from anyone on here as most of the people on here have no clue and just like yourself Prancer dont have a life.

And anyway, Ive got told recently via a demo and in person that I may be doing more than just singing in a pub in the next couple of months so when your selling the big issue on the street and im doing more in my life than you can only sit back and dream of doing, Ill just sit back and laugh.

God you are one deluded little boy.

I just hope for your sake your not one of the freaks they put through for folk to have a laugh at on the TV. That would be a shame.

There is a guy who comes into my local, he's a bit simple but he's ALWAYS on the karaoke singing away. Why? Because people tell him he is good and lead him along so they can take the **** out of him.

Your videos been on Youtube and I'll be honest, your not going to make it. :sad:

kearney19
God you are one deluded little boy.

I just hope for your sake your not one of the freaks they put through for folk to have a laugh at on the TV. That would be a shame.

There is a guy who comes into my local, he's a bit simple but he's ALWAYS on the karaoke singing away. Why? Because people tell him he is good and lead him along so they can take the **** out of him.

Your videos been on Youtube and I'll be honest, your not going to make it. :sad:

Im deluded?

You judge me on my youtube videos?

The fact is I was half cut and that was at a pub.

The fact is that I have been doing studio recordings and just Monday night I sanfg on live radio.

But heres the best part, I dont catually take into account what you say AP because all i get from you and many other posters in abuse when I make a comment, so infact you have no credibility in judgeing me because of a crap youtube video.

Your just one of the many posters on here who have to be right in everything you say, so infact I take in what you say and just laugh at it.

Rawrrrrrrr

Kearney Kearney Kearney

What can I say

Your a muppet in all honesty, keep chasing the dream and when your in your 30's and 40's with no qualifications, working as a shelf stacker and still at home come and tell me that im selling the big issue

At the end of the day, I may not be earning hundreds of a grand as a singer etc, but neither are you and you will never be that

I'd much rather have done what I did and grown up, got qualifications and a half decent job instead of chasing some pathetic dream that will never happen

As said we have seen a video of you and your not even a particularly good pub singer

This dream is going the same way as your amazing football career you used to go on about:rolleyes:

Pete Seeger

You go girl. Mind your sob story for the next round. Bullied is a classic and never fails

Rawrrrrrrr
Im deluded?

The fact is that I have been doing studio recordings and just Monday night I sanfg on live radio.

But heres the best part, I dont catually take into account what you say AP because all i get from you and many other posters in abuse when I make a comment, so infact you have no credibility in judgeing me because of a crap youtube video.

Your just one of the many posters on here who have to be right in everything you say, so infact I take in what you say and just laugh at it.

What studio? who paid for them? what radio station?

Tbh that post reminds me of fat munters who pay hundreds of quid to get a portfolio done then call themselves models failing to realise they have just paid for some old guy to have a good time perving on them:rolleyes:

Im deluded?

I'm well aware it seems like I'm abusing you but I'm seriously not intentionally doing it.

Don't get offended here but I find something ridiculous or something I strongly disagree with in every post you make. It's a public forum so I have the right to make a point, yes?

I don't have to be right in everything I say. Many times I have listened to other points or view/opinions and have changed my thinking on the topic.

What did happen to your football career? Man City were wanting you were they not?

When are you on Britains Got Talent? Then we can all judge for ourselves how good you are?

The Old Tolbooth

Did anyone see the footballer who was on doing his football skills just now? How much did he remind you of Rapnik and Glen from todays Soccer AM show???

The guy was dynamite, I hope Vlad was watching! ;)

Walter Bishop

To be fair if it is anything like his last performance****is in with a shout.....................

Jambojohnnyboy

The fact is that I have been doing studio recordings and just Monday night I sang on live radio.

Bud if you're talented and you want to use that talent good luck to you I say. There are probably loads who don't have the bottle to at least try and you are. Good luck. ;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
I want someone to:

• Juggle hedgehogs
  • Which are on fire
  • Singing Whitesnake
  • Volley each one individually into the audience accurately
  • Jazz hands

In that order.

THAT would be entertaining TV.

Singers shouldnt be on BGT IMO, theres plenty programmes for that already.

That was my audition till the damn RSPCA got involved, Whitesnake and Jazz hands just weren't enough.

That was my audition till the damn RSPCA got involved, Whitesnake and Jazz hands just weren't enough.

The worlds far too PC.

THAT would be the greatest act ever. No doubt about it.

99% of have not got the guts to enter a talent show on TV, never mind the talent.

Good luck to all who do.

Eckauskas

If you got through, were you on the telly?

kearney19
If you got through, were you on the telly?

Erm.... Because Glasgow has not been on TV yet I dont know if I am on the TV...

Eckauskas

If you got through, why wouldn't you be on TV?

kearney19
If you got through, why wouldn't you be on TV?

I dont know if I will or not, but think about something.

Glasgow had a hell of alot of acts through, and they wouldnt have enough time to put everyone through.

Just cause I got through doesnt mean Ill be on the TV.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Glasgow had a hell of alot of acts through, and they wouldnt have enough time to put everyone through.

But you will be on if you in the boot camp or whaterver no?

Ryan Gosling

I'm sure you'll be on one of the shows. I've set my Sky+.

They always put ****** on TV kearney. :)

Sooperstar
Im deluded?

I've sung live on radio before. I Believe In A Thing Called Love by The Darkness on XFM.

But I'm never going to be famous.

They always put the weird ones on TV kearney. :)

Under your old name AP,about a year ago, I am sure I accused you and others of following Kearney(HN1F) around the board, belittling him.

Times haven't changed much.

hughesie27
Whats that supposed to mean?

BTW Prancer, the Higher English exam is a week on Thursday. I don't even think that any exams start until A week on wednesday. Standard Grades started last week though. Mabye that?

Under your old name AP,about a year ago, I am sure I accused you and others of following Kearney(HN1F) around the board, belittling him.

Times haven't changed much.

Accuse me of whatever you like. No skin off my nose!!

Can you give me a list of posters I am allowed to reply to? Thanks. :)

dodethejambo

Glasgow is on tonite,

How are we able to tell who Kearney is? (if you are on tv)

what do you sing?

Regular John

Having watched that programme for the first time I'd be stunned if someone qualified just by having a decent singing voice.

It seems you have to process that and a be nine years old or juggle lions at the same time.

It's a bit of a freak show in general IMO.

kirstyhearts

It's like a bloody playground in here. Live and let live.

Good luck Kearney, I hope you do well. Don't let the muppets on here drag you down.

It's like a bloody playground in here. Live and let live.

Good luck Kearney, I hope you do well. Don't let the muppets on here drag you down.

Cheers Kirsty!

Ive got the program on sky plus so Ill watch it later I got told it wasnt on though, sure they do Glasgow for another week so Ive been told.

Just to note, I watched Britains Got More Talent, and the very first act, the guy doing George Michael... I was the person sitting behind him with the strippy top with my friend opposite me in the green.

Thats all you see of me.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Just to note, I watched Britains Got More Talent, and the very first act, the guy doing George Michael... I was the person sitting behind him with the strippy top with my friend opposite me in the green.

Thats all you see of me.

Ul be on the boot camp or whatever it is tho yes?

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I've sung live on radio before. I Believe In A Thing Called Love by The Darkness on XFM.

But I'm never going to be famous.

Aye, but you are also a guru.

Kearney is not ;)

Ul be on the boot camp or whatever it is tho yes?

No, as I only got to the 2nd round, not the 3rd.

And Im a Computer administrator, no guru!;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
No, as I only got to the 2nd round, not the 3rd.

And Im a Computer administrator, no guru!;)

Ah well always next year.

Legend Claws

Dear oh dear.

Seems to be some people on here slating the lad for having a crack at stardom. Have to ask why? One reason could well be that they are disillusioned with their own boring 9-5 lives but do not have the nuts to try and change that. Perhaps the most exciting thing in their lives is observing KB and trying to offend/anger/chastise anybody that may have something to say that the don't agree with. Post counts say a hell of a lot about people and the lack of anything else to keep them occupied in life. Opinions are fine but the way sad slimly little men (does that offend you?) the likes of Prancer, Eck etc convey them is pathetic.

Good luck to you mate and keep trying to live the dream.

Dear oh dear.

Seems to be some people on here slating the lad for having a crack at stardom. Have to ask why? One reason could well be that they are disillusioned with their own boring 9-5 lives but do not have the nuts to try and change that. Perhaps the most exciting thing in their lives is observing KB and trying to offend/anger/chastise anybody that may have something to say that the don't agree with. Post counts say a hell of a lot about people and the lack of anything else to keep them occupied in life. Opinions are fine but the way sad slimly little men (does that offend you?) the likes of Prancer, Eck etc convey them is pathetic.

Good luck to you mate and keep trying to live the dream.

Wow, you have no idea :laugh:

I agree with everything Bruno's boots say

You agree with someone who's sticking up for you?

Wow, what a weird world we live in :wacko:

Care to fill me in on what I have no idea about?

The lives of the posters you were quick to judge.

Legend Claws

Maybe I did prejudge, however I think the way that certain people on here conduct continually conduct themselves says a lot about their personal lives and their 'personalities' To slate a young guy for trying to fulfil a dream is pathetic and inherent to so many problems we have as a nation. At least he is getting out of his comfort zone and challenging himself. How often do you do that without fear of failure? Some of the comments on here are verging on bullying and to be honest it shouldn't be allowed to continue.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Maybe I did prejudge, however I think the way that certain people on here conduct continually conduct themselves says a lot about their personal lives and their 'personalities' To slate a young guy for trying to fulfil a dream is pathetic and inherent to so many problems we have as a nation. At least he is getting out of his comfort zone and challenging himself. How often do you do that without fear of failure? Some of the comments on here are verging on bullying and to be honest it shouldn't be allowed to continue.

You tell those big bad nasty boys.

Legend Claws

Not a case of 'big nasty boys' more a case of standing up for somebody who is getting pelters from a number of people which is pretty harsh, especially when he has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Archived