Britain's Got Talent

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Is this not the show that our very own HN1F is starring in?

Tell us when it's on pal! :o

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this not the show that our very own HN1F is starring in?

Tell us when it's on pal! :o

Having seen the bebo video I have to conclude britain doesnt have talent :girl_hug:

just home from game via pub, and some women is on with dancing ferrets :confused:

I would like to recall everyone to certain comments I made a while ago which I fully stand by:rolleyes:

Did u see that boy doing impressions?! hahaha

What a fecking tool!

the wee cuff link is no bad

:biggrin::biggrin:

The sob stories really make my blood boil!

I hadnt a clue why she was crying until after it ... Ok singer tho..

The Old Tolbooth
There was a pool of water at Amanda Holdens feet after the martial arts boys were on.:)

I was thinking the same mate he he!!

Amanda Holden is a *******. She cheated on her husband and shouldn't be allowed on tv.

jamboinglasgow
Anybody else f*****g despise the "sob stories" on these shows?

I do hate them as I feel they are an unfair advantage for some contestents. Especcilly with a crowd behind the judges.

Contestant: "My cat died yesterday now put me through into the next round as it would mean so much to the cat."

Simon: "How did it die?"

Contestant: "I strangled it so that I had a good sob story cos I have no talent."

Also Piers Morgan is on it, I hate the ***T, he is so smug, has a huge ego and stll haven't forgiven him for printing those fake abuse photos in the Mirror and refusing to say he was wrong as "it was representive of what was happening in Iraq." In the show I get the impression that he wants to be the nasty one as he wants to be Simon, but cant get anywhere as good as Simon is.

Also can we have no singers or dancers on Britains got talent as there are plenty of other programs that do that.

Dirk Diggler
Amanda Holden is a *******. She cheated on her husband and shouldn't be allowed on tv.

I'd slip her a length.

Just so Les Dennis would finally top himself.

God I hate that man.

:biggrin::biggrin:

The sob stories really make my blood boil!

you've no idea how much i agree with you

heartgarfunkel

lol, she's no idea how lucky she is not to be Saudi Arabian. Or Iranian.

Used to quite fancy her when she played the teacher in that show that the mighty Noddy Holder out of Slade was in.

lol, she's no idea how lucky she is not to be Saudi Arabian. Or Iranian.

Used to quite fancy her when she played the teacher in that show that the mighty Noddy Holder out of Slade was in.

Jesus, that's a blast from the past. The Grimleys, was it? I loved that show.

Can we stop the Holden bashing?

She is seriously tidy.

I hate Pierce Morgan (what kind of a name is that)

Simon Cowell is everything he wants to be.

I have no idea AP, supposed to be next week, I never watched yesterdays show but heard it was London and Manchester again?

I came back from my X Factor audition yesterday at old Trafford(got through!) and saw the ending of BGMT but from what I saw it doesnt look like Glasgow, could be Liverpool I think.

Pete Seeger
I have no idea AP, supposed to be next week, I never watched yesterdays show but heard it was London and Manchester again?

I came back from my X Factor audition yesterday at old Trafford(got through!) and saw the ending of BGMT but from what I saw it doesnt look like Glasgow, could be Liverpool I think.

Am I the only one who cringes when we get Scots on these shows? I would never tire of slapping that Wally woofter from Whitburn. I've never seen somenone greet so much. Pathetic

Cool!

Me and my friends are having a HN1F night when you are on. :)

I'll vote for you on X-Factor as well. :)

Was it the actual judges at the audition or just random yins?

Seriously, congratulations on getting that far.

Some folk may have to eat humble pie. :)

Jesus, that's a blast from the past. The Grimleys, was it? I loved that show.

what ever happened at the end of the grimleys?

FFS - Why?? That guy with the impressions wants to be shot. Jeeeeeeez how bad.:evilno:

Almost as bad as the ferrets. :eek:

Cringeworthy :confused:

Seriously, congratulations on getting that far.

Some folk may have to eat humble pie. :)

Thank you :)

With the X Factor- awful set up, had to be in line for 8am, never got into Old Trafford till just before Midday.

What was the most annoying thing was that we were all given numbers, now from BGT and the 1st XFactor I done they called 10 people out in different number groups, but what they done this year was make everyone stand in line between 1 and 6 hours, and then when everyone was in they started the process of 10 people per section of the away stand in Old Trafford, absoluly shocking decision to make.

I never got seen till just after 6pm.

Awful process, lucky i got through so it was worth waiting for.

do they not let some of the pish folk through for a laff as well ;) only joking.

On Saturday they were, an old man with a purple wig got through and he was awful, but I was great! :)

On Saturday they were, an old man with a purple wig got through and he was awful, but I was great! :)

im sure.

Thank you :)

With the X Factor- awful set up, had to be in line for 8am, never got into Old Trafford till just before Midday.

What was the most annoying thing was that we were all given numbers, now from BGT and the 1st XFactor I done they called 10 people out in different number groups, but what they done this year was make everyone stand in line between 1 and 6 hours, and then when everyone was in they started the process of 10 people per section of the away stand in Old Trafford, absoluly shocking decision to make.

I never got seen till just after 6pm.

Awful process, lucky i got through so it was worth waiting for.

x factor really felt a bit of a pish take to me

there were people in front of the judges you know were awful, but not in a way they'd make good TV or owt.

i got in front of the judges and the woman in front of me was the type of 60+ who obviously loved the spanish resort style look, and was more wrinkled that even a pair of shoes, and listening to her from the back of the place, was awful.

i made it to the final 30ish in scotland, but none of us went through from scotland that year, so i wish you all the best kearney and i hope you have a strong stomach & thick skin, cos you'll need it!

x factor really felt a bit of a pish take to me

there were people in front of the judges you know were awful, but not in a way they'd make good TV or owt.

i got in front of the judges and the woman in front of me was the type of 60+ who obviously loved the spanish resort style look, and was more wrinkled that even a pair of shoes, and listening to her from the back of the place, was awful.

i made it to the final 30ish in scotland, but none of us went through from scotland that year, so i wish you all the best kearney and i hope you have a strong stomach & thick skin, cos you'll need it!

Thank you for the advice Beverly.

Its so poorly organised this year, its an open audition and the way they treat you in the stadium for your audition is a disgrace

They were more concerned about getting 100 shots of Dermot O'****ingLeary than getting the people on to sing.

They tried to copy the American idol way and failed horribly.

i think the bigger auditions are like that though, your manchesters, londons etc

i really hope you do well though, and whatever is said to you, to put you down, belittle you or make you doubt yourself, then shrug it off and work harder.

its a disgusting, nasty, evil business, so prepare to sell your soul to the devil lol

trust me, i know

Ron Atkinsons Microphone
Thank you for the advice Beverly.

Its so poorly organised this year, its an open audition and the way they treat you in the stadium for your audition is a disgrace

They were more concerned about getting 100 shots of Dermot O'****ingLeary than getting the people on to sing.

They tried to copy the American idol way and failed horribly.

Oh FFS

Seriously some people really need to realise there level and get a job in an office and move on in life

i

its a disgusting, nasty, evil business, so prepare to sell your soul to the devil lol

trust me, i know

have you got his number still... I was always up for a deal with the devil stuff! ;)

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Seriously, anybody that goes all the Manchester for an X-factor audition really needs to evaluate their life.

:evilno:

Seriously, anybody that goes all the Manchester for an X-factor audition really needs to evaluate their life.

Eh, what do you mean?

i hate these programs as much as anyone but if the end result is someone spends a day singing in manchester and gets a record contract out of it, its got to go down as a worthwhile trip?

On the other coin when your clearly talentless ?100-200 quid down the pan to spend 12 hours in a queue before being ridiculed by the nation as a **** would seem like a rather pathetic waste of cash , oxygen and generally a life :)

On the other coin when your clearly talentless ?100-200 quid down the pan to spend 12 hours in a queue before being ridiculed by the nation as a **** would seem like a rather pathetic waste of cash , oxygen and generally a life :)

cant argue with that!!!

But makes for good TV... ;)

But for the people that are good, its a great way to fastrack yourself into an industry with many barriers to entry.

You work in a bank Prancer I think yes?.. If they offered you the chance to audition to be a Senior manager in your company. The condition is that you have to is queue for a few hours of your life and show them that you are good enough for the job, would you take the chance? Worst that could happen? Perhaps they'll say no and you wasted a day! Perhaps they might say yes! :)

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Wow - I'm shocked. I agree with Prancer ;)

As opposed to spending your entire life moaning on internet forums, obviously...

I want someone to:

• Juggle hedgehogs
  • Which are on fire
  • Singing Whitesnake
  • Volley each one individually into the audience accurately
  • Jazz hands

In that order.

THAT would be entertaining TV.

Singers shouldnt be on BGT IMO, theres plenty programmes for that already.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Cowell is, more than anybody I can think of, somebody you really, truly want to hate but can't quite do it. The man just talks so much sense. No talent show is complete with Cowell crushing some poor ******* and taking them to the brink of suicide.

Archived