Well done to the real fans today

freddiemac

I dont get this whole better fan, real fan thing. I was swaying whether to go today, I dont blame people who didn't go. I also dont slag off people who decided to go.

Only on KB do Hearts fans slag off each other.

Jeez, you's must all be so bitter, why cant you just accept that not everyone is going to agree with you.

FFS I'm getting majorly sick of these people who think they are better fans than the rest.

FWIW I left at 2-2 today, as my 6 year old was needing food.

Signed - Part time fan.

I left when it was 2-1, so you are still a better fan than me, but then again I went to the Falkirk 0-0 game when you stayed in the pub mate so now I am not sure:confused:

Can you help?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fans of the team maybe attended today. Supporters of the Club stayed away. Of all the games where a message could have been sent to the Evil Bond Villain and mini-him, it was today. But no, you just couldnt do it.

The 12,000 who turned up today are a disgrace, and need to look back on this day when in two or three years time there is no team to watch at Tynecastle, or anywhere else. It will have been your own, apathetic, straw-clutching fault.

But you could have used your non attendance to stage a protest outside the ground or hand out leaflets to state your case and win support to your cause but you did not .

Why not ?

anyways your scaremongering is bollox.

tell the two old guys i go to the game with who have been going to tynie since the clubs golden era in the 50s and will be there long after .

The MAJORITY of supporters have the ability to separate there support for the club from there problems with romanov thats why the 13,000 still turned up and will be there next season and in 3 years time.

1) No, I didnt. You are right. I am a bad person, but my conciensce will be entirely clear when the Administrators arrive.

2) Scaremongering is bird flu or the measles-mumps-rubella triple jab hoo-haa. This is fact.

Keeping fingers crossed and really really really hoping everything will be ok is not a positive action.

Get a grip man. your auld pals will just have to take up the bools in three years if you and your kind keep supporting the mad ones

chester copperpot
I left when it was 2-1, so you are still a better fan than me, but then again I went to the Falkirk 0-0 game when you stayed in the pub mate so now I am not sure:confused:

Can you help?

Haha, guess we're even. ;)

Anyway, what was the final score today?

I've missed it in all the arguments.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
So why were you not there outside the ground protesting ,handing out leaflets talking to supporters in the hearts pubs winning them to your cause ?

or are you going up to dundee the morn?

An emptier stadium would have said a lot more.

And come on, you know your fellow Jambos better surely?

Complacency. The Jambo disease.

Sleepwalking our way to oblivion.

jamboinheaven
Where did I say that I'm a better Jambo?:kiss2:

I did love the game actually. It was completely stress free for a change.

stress free because **** all to play for, how old are you ?

ToadKiller Dog
1) No, I didnt. You are right. I am a bad person, but my conciensce will be entirely clear when the Administrators arrive.

I thought they were due to come in in February? .

So why were you not there outside the ground protesting ,handing out leaflets talking to supporters in the hearts pubs winning them to your cause ?

or are you going up to dundee the morn?

Of course! I must be a hobo infiltrator. How remiss of me not to mention that earlier.

Also, taking a positive step by not going is somehow not enough, I now in order to voice my disgust at Romanov have to become a campaigner.

Maybe all anyone should do is the same as you, and trust to the magical power of keeping my fingers crossed.

Jambof3tornado
My view?

Fans of the team maybe attended today. Supporters of the Club stayed away. Of all the games where a message could have been sent to the Evil Bond Villain and mini-him, it was today. But no, you just couldnt do it.

The 12,000 who turned up today are a disgrace, and need to look back on this day when in two or three years time there is no team to watch at Tynecastle, or anywhere else. It will have been your own, apathetic, straw-clutching fault.

Away and dont talk such nonsense. Why did you leave it to today to not turn up,dont pretend today was a protest at the state of the running of our club,it was because you are a glory hunter who think that top 6 football is our god given right,you are no better than an old firm fan who thinks its a disgrace when they lose a game.

Well done to those who watched a better performance today,for whatever your reasons.

I agree with you.

Especially after yesterdays joke, I was really hoping we would send a message today.

Instead we turn up in our thousands sending a clear message to VR telling him he can do whatever the feck he wants. :sad:

Everyone is entitled to their own choice though so I'm not gonna call anyone a disgrace as at the end of the day, we are all Jambos.

The man don't need to be told...he already know's, he's got you and every body else by the S&C's.

Accept this regime or *uck off!

Tynecastle is a morgue. Has been all season. Opted to go and watch my local team (Leith Athletic u-19's) as opposed to going to the Hearts game today.

Not going back to Tyencastle this season, aside from Neilson's testimonial. Prefer away games, our home support is p*ss poor.

So the fans have been P*ss poor at home do you not think we have the right to feel a bit low just now. And staying away helps the atmosphere right enough :rolleyes:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
I thought they were due to come in in February? .

I am always surprised at you Toaster, an always articulate sensible poster, but why is is that you can always find "Reason" in every feck up produced by the Romanov's? With the old line about things will get better/ they will get it right eventually?

How can we both have such diametrically opposing views? You might find it hard to believe but I once tried to rationalise their behaviour in the early days but eventually it dawned on me that I could not go on with such a view.

What keeps you going? Especially in the dark, dark moments when EVEN you, have doubts?

I am just curious. Because frankly I am still amazed that anyone can continually see good in these people. Or expect a happy outcome.

Away and dont talk such nonsense. Why did you leave it to today to not turn up,dont pretend today was a protest at the state of the running of our club,it was because you are a glory hunter who think that top 6 football is our god given right,you are no better than an old firm fan who thinks its a disgrace when they lose a game.

Well done to those who watched a better performance today,for whatever your reasons.

How many assumptions can you make incorrectly in one post? You win the prize, old son. Sadly, you also win the prize for missing the point im making. Its not about good fans or bad fans, its about accepting painful reality and doing something about it. i make the point again. if you went to the game today, you told Romanov he has the right to do to you whatever he wants. Fact.

Haha, guess we're even. ;)

Anyway, what was the final score today?

I've missed it in all the arguments.

I believe we won 3-2 and my all accounts I missed 2 good goals. At least we can both say we were there the day Gary Glen scored his first goal for Hearts:)

Dirk Diggler
...have you got any, King of Charisma?:)

Nope.

I've already told you. I'm on here because i'm lonely :sad:

You seem to be warming to me though.

Perhaps I'm seeing a chink of light for us at the end of this darkened tunnel?

God I hope so.

I must be one of these pretend jambos because I missed today's game due to circumstances outwith my control. I've got a season ticket and have had for years. I must be one of the ***** and glory hunters.

Can I just apologise for being a glory hunter who followed Hearts when we were much worse and who'll follow Hearts when we have to start it all over again when the mental case Russian and his puppet **** of a son feck off.

I love Hearts and support them through thick and thin but I couldn't make it today so I'm a disgrace...LOL

Maybe if I stay away every week we'll win at home against a pesh poor side who are 2nd bottom.

The Old Tolbooth
I believe we won 3-2 and my all accounts I missed 2 good goals. At least we can both say we were there the day Gary Glen scored his first goal for Hearts:)

Part timer!! :D

I left just after Kingston burst the net, does that make me a real fan?

Please let it make me a real fan, I so want to be a real fan just like the OP :confused:

if you went to the game today, you told Romanov he has the right to do to you whatever he wants. Fact.

2) Scaremongering is bird flu or the measles-mumps-rubella triple jab hoo-haa. This is fact.

Any other facts you would like to share? :eek1:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Nope.

I've already told you. I'm on here because i'm lonely :sad:

You seem to be warming to me though.

Perhaps I'm seeing a chink of light for us at the end of this darkened tunnel?

God I hope so.

Ive got you under my skin

Ive got you deep in the heart of me

So deep in my heart, that youre really a part of me

Ive tried so not to give in

Ive said to myself this affair never will go so well

But why should I try to resist, when baby will I know than well

That Ive got you under my skin

Id sacrifice anything come what might

For the sake of having you near

In spite of a warning voice that comes in the night

And repeats, repeats in my ear

Dont you know you fool, you never can win

Use your mentality, wake up to reality

But each time I do, just the thought of you

Makes me stop before I begin

cause Ive got you under my skin

The Vulture
Well done to the real fans today, o.k. it was end of the season stuff ,but what a difference without the boo boys being there .

I am not surprised we actually came from behind to win a game for the first time in 3 years .

No embarrassing booing of our own players when the teams are announced .

No getting on the players backs even after going a goal down

No heckling the substitutes before they have kicked a ball

Encouraging the young lads

So all you muppet glory hunters who did not turn up today .

DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND STAY AWAY

I apologise for not travelling half the world and therefore missing todays game. Also the cost of flights back to Europe has shot up recently because of world fuel prices. I know it's not really an excuse but respect to you, the best Hearts supporter in the world for being there. :confused: I would also like to apologise for not making it to the 1896 Cup final vs Hibs at Logie Green and when we beat Celtic to win the Scottish Cup 3-1 in 1956. I know I wasn't born, but this is not a good enough excuse. Apologies again to you the greatest Hearts supporter in the world.

Dirk Diggler

Ive got you deep in the heart of me

So deep in my heart, that youre really a part of me

Ive tried so not to give in

Ive said to myself this affair never will go so well

But why should I try to resist, when baby will I know than well

That Ive got you under my skin

Id sacrifice anything come what might

For the sake of having you near

In spite of a warning voice that comes in the night

And repeats, repeats in my ear

Dont you know you fool, you never can win

Use your mentality, wake up to reality

But each time I do, just the thought of you

Makes me stop before I begin

cause Ive got you under my skin

That's truly beautiful.

:boy_hug:

I love you man.

This internet 'friendship' does work.

:thumb:

Part timer!! :D

I left just after Kingston burst the net, does that make me a real fan?

Please let it make me a real fan, I so want to be a real fan just like the OP :confused:

According to the OP Real fans would not have gone to the game today. :confused: (sorry wrong thread)

FWIW i had to leave at 4.30, not through choice.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
That's truly beautiful.

I love you man.

I'm filled with emotion,

You're a wunnerful hooman being and I love you too:)

I apologise for not travelling half the world and therefore missing todays game. Also the cost of flights back to Europe has shot up recently because of world fuel prices. I know it's not really an excuse but respect to you, the best Hearts supporter in the world for being there. :confused: I would also like to apologise for not making it to the 1896 Cup final vs Hibs at Logie Green and when we beat Celtic to win the Scottish Cup 3-1 in 1956. I know I wasn't born, but this is not a good enough excuse. Apologies again to you the greatest Hearts supporter in the world.

Brilliant mate. Nail hit right on the head!

Nookie Bear

I'm a boo-boy who went today.

But I left after Larry's goal.

I'm confused.

The OP is a trolling fool and just stirring it up.

Nucky Thompson

Actually enjoyed the game today:) 5 goal thriller, all the moaning faced gets were shopping with their wives and the sun was beating down on N2:) Bring on next week.

The Old Tolbooth
That's truly beautiful.

I love you man.

Jesus, I smell vaseline! :boak:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

It's the Power of Love,

Or I am p*ssed on a bottle of JB brought back from Spain...:confused:

Dirk Diggler

Me and freewheelin have got a wee bit to go before it reaches that stage but yes, We're on the right track.

Oh, And just out of curiousity, How do you know what Vaseline smells like?

:dontgetit:

;)

The Old Tolbooth
Me and freewheelin have got a wee bit to go before it reaches that stage but yes, We're on the right track.

Oh, And just out of curiousity, How do you know what Vaseline smells like?

:dontgetit:

;)

I've got kids!

(holy sh*t, that sounded wrong on so many levels!) :confused:

john brownlee
So just because i never made it today that means im a "boo boy" a "Muppet Glory Hunter" and i "shouldnt go back"!! Yeah ok whatever!!! Just for the record that was the first game ive missed this season so please dont call me a "muppet glory hunter".

no he wasn't aming at you but if the cap fit wear it

chester copperpot
I've got kids!

Alright that wee fella from Airdrie, you've came back under another alias ;)

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
I've got kids!

In an effort to deflect the homo-erotic tone of this thread at the moment can I say catergorically that myself and the poster formally known as the Boomtown Rat have nothin' goin on.:evilno:

And John Mitchell, I took you for a Sudocreme man...;)

Dirk Diggler
In an effort to deflect the homo-erotic tone of this thread at the moment can I say catergorically that myself and the poster formally known as the Boomtown Rat have nothin' goin on.:evilno:

You Bitch.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Ratty,

I have decide, reluctantly that money comes before love...

My sweet Lady Jane

When I see you again

Your servant am I

And will humbly remain

Just heed this plea my love

On bended knees my love

I pledge myself to Lady Jane

My dear Lady Anne

I've done what I can

I must take my leave

For promised I am

This play is run my love

Your time has come my love

I've pledged my troth to Lady Jane

Oh my sweet Marie

I wait at your ease

The sands have run out

For your lady and me

Wedlock is nigh my love

Her station's right my love

Life is secure with Lady Jane

Find someone else...

Dirk Diggler
Ratty,

I have decide, reluctantly that money comes before love...

My sweet Lady Jane

When I see you again

Your servant am I

And will humbly remain

Just heed this plea my love

On bended knees my love

I pledge myself to Lady Jane

My dear Lady Anne

I've done what I can

I must take my leave

For promised I am

This play is run my love

Your time has come my love

I've pledged my troth to Lady Jane

Oh my sweet Marie

I wait at your ease

The sands have run out

For your lady and me

Wedlock is nigh my love

Her station's right my love

Life is secure with Lady Jane

Find someone else...

I won't sleep tonight you cold hearted mod edit

Well done to the real fans today, o.k. it was end of the season stuff ,but what a difference without the boo boys being there .

I am not surprised we actually came from behind to win a game for the first time in 3 years .

No embarrassing booing of our own players when the teams are announced .

No getting on the players backs even after going a goal down

No heckling the substitutes before they have kicked a ball

Encouraging the young lads

So all you muppet glory hunters who did not turn up today .

DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND STAY AWAY

I wish I was a real fan.

Dear Fellow Jambos,

Would someone be kind enough to tell me what I am?

I went today which I think means I'm a real fan but maybe not cause seemingly it also makes me a disgrace who will burn in hell (or something) in a few seasons when there is no team.

I didn't go to the United game a few weeks ago cause I went to Alton Towers and Blackpool instead. If I claim I did it in protest (rather than the fact I wasn't bothered if I missed it)am I still a disgrace? Or am I a real fan?

If I renew the 5 Season Tickets I buy am I a disgrace or a real fan and does buying five of them make me a better fan than someone who buys 1 ST or does it make me a bigger disgrace cause I give Vlad more money?

Yours Confusedly,

JennyJambo

Miller Jambo 60
Dear Fellow Jambos,

Would someone be kind enough to tell me what I am?

I went today which I think means I'm a real fan but maybe not cause seemingly it also makes me a disgrace who will burn in hell (or something) in a few seasons when there is no team.

I didn't go to the United game a few weeks ago cause I went to Alton Towers and Blackpool instead. If I claim I did it in protest (rather than the fact I wasn't bothered if I missed it)am I still a disgrace? Or am I a real fan?

If I renew the 5 Season Tickets I buy am I a disgrace or a real fan and does buying five of them make me a better fan than someone who buys 1 ST or does it make me a bigger disgrace cause I give Vlad more money?

Yours Confusedly,

JennyJambo

It meens Jenny we cannot meet , im bored with Hearts and life.

But you know i am at the wind up.

It meens Jenny we cannot meet , im bored with Hearts and life.

But you know i am at the wind up.

Oh you better be at the wind up!

The thought of never meeting the famous Doug is more than I could bear ;)

Miller Jambo 60
Oh you better be at the wind up!

The thought of never meeting the famous Doug is more than I could bear ;)

Jenny i am sick of the weather ,so cold im back to the house.

Im not famous just an old GORGIE BOOT BOY.

Wish they days back mmm im getting sad here.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Jenny i am sick of the weather ,so cold im back to the house.

Im not famous just an old GORGIE BOOT BOY.

Wish they days back mmm im getting sad here.

I'm on the edge of my seat here.

Is love in the air?

Miller Jambo 60
I'm on the edge of my seat here.

Is love in the air?

Its KB mate but hey ho who knows MA HA

davemclaren

Real fans go, real fans don't go. :cool:

Either support the club or the team but not both. :confused:

Confusing times for Hearts supporters. :P

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Real fans go, real fans don't go. :cool:

Either support the club or the team but not both. :confused:

Confusing times for Hearts supporters. :P

Profound

Dave, I salute you. You have made the art of fence sitting a sublime, almost divine concept.

Archived