Well done to the real fans today

freddiemac

Well done to the real fans today, o.k. it was end of the season stuff ,but what a difference without the boo boys being there .

I am not surprised we actually came from behind to win a game for the first time in 3 years .

No embarrassing booing of our own players when the teams are announced .

No getting on the players backs even after going a goal down

No heckling the substitutes before they have kicked a ball

Encouraging the young lads

So all you muppet glory hunters who did not turn up today .

DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND STAY AWAY

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iamcraigbeattie

So just because i never made it today that means im a "boo boy" a "Muppet Glory Hunter" and i "shouldnt go back"!! Yeah ok whatever!!! Just for the record that was the first game ive missed this season so please dont call me a "muppet glory hunter".

What an absolute joke of an OP. If he was actually at the game he would have noticed that Tynecastle was like a morgue until we scored - I've heard more atmosphere in a library. And if he is suggesting that the winning of a totally meaningless fixture is somehow a turnaround in fortunes for us, he needs to get a grip.

We won today because we've found our level.

So just because i never made it today that means im a "boo boy" a "Muppet Glory Hunter" and i "shouldnt go back"!! Yeah ok whatever!!! Just for the record that was the first game ive missed this season so please dont call me a "muppet glory hunter".

Oooh! Touchy.

Time of the month darlin'?

Miller Jambo 60
Oooh! Touchy.

Time of the month darlin'?

That attendance of over 15000 is pash.

And the fact i never went is my business.

At 1-0 down bet you were loving it.

As for being a worse jambo than you, who gives a monkies.

One win and we are going for the league.

AND THE PIES SOLD OUT.

AT HALF TIME. MA HA

tommythejambo
What an absolute joke of an OP. If he was actually at the game he would have noticed that Tynecastle was like a morgue until we scored - I've heard more atmosphere in a library. And if he is suggesting that the winning of a totally meaningless fixture is somehow a turnaround in fortunes for us, he needs to get a grip.

We won today because we've found our level.

Tynecastle is a morgue. Has been all season. Opted to go and watch my local team (Leith Athletic u-19's) as opposed to going to the Hearts game today.

Not going back to Tyencastle this season, aside from Neilson's testimonial. Prefer away games, our home support is p*ss poor.

ArmiyaRomanova

The OP may be partially right though - whilst the atmosphere wasn't the greatest, at least around where I sat there was, for once, no booing and little heckling of players.

Apart from one muppet sitting a couple of rows behind me who, ten minutes in, was already trumpeting 'if this is the future, it's a ****ing disgrace' when Thomson missed a header.

His reaction to Kingston's cracking free kick/goal? "Dunno what the fuss is about, I've seen better." There's NO pleasing some folk.

So maybe, just maybe, some folk should consider staying away for a while - better for their own mental health, better for the team's morale, and better for the crowd around them who want to support the team.

I actually enjoyed the game today - for the first time in a while we had a forward combination that looked capable of scoring, and there were plenty of chances.

That attendance of over 15000 is pash.

And the fact i never went is my business.

At 1-0 down bet you were loving it.

As for being a worse jambo than you, who gives a monkies.

One win and we are going for the league.

AND THE PIES SOLD OUT.

AT HALF TIME. MA HA

Where did I say that I'm a better Jambo?:kiss2:

I did love the game actually. It was completely stress free for a change.

Haha what a ridiculous post. Get a grip mate.

People who have bought their season tickets are not obliged to attend every game just because they have bought tickets.

Before the game going to IKEA probably sounded better than watching an end of season meaningless game against the team 2nd bottom of the league, especially since we've been honking all season.

It is their choice to attend or not to, much as it is their choice to boo/heckle if they see fit. They pay their money which in turn pays these guys wages. Why shouldn't they be ****ed off with sheite performances week in week out?

To say you're a better supporter or indicate someone is less of a supporter of the club because they can't get to a game is petty, juvenile and ignorant in the extreme.

I was at the game by the way.

Apart from one muppet sitting a couple of rows behind me who, ten minutes in, was already trumpeting 'if this is the future, it's a ****ing disgrace' when Thomson missed a header.

His reaction to Kingston's cracking free kick/goal? "Dunno what the fuss is about, I've seen better." There's NO pleasing some folk.

Do you sit in section T. ;)

Dirk Diggler
Why watching a meaningless game WTF.

No Hearts games are meaningless Doug.

Not to me anyhow.

Oh and I wasn't being serious about the OP having a point.

Was just having a laugh.

:)

Well done to the real fans today, o.k. it was end of the season stuff ,but what a difference without the boo boys being there .

I am not surprised we actually came from behind to win a game for the first time in 3 years .

Please do define a counterfeit fan?

iamcraigbeattie

There was a reason why the game was stress free and nobody was on the players backs today and thats because the game was meaningless and anything better than **** poor is an improvement over previous weeks.

Tynecastle is a morgue. Has been all season. Opted to go and watch my local team (Leith Athletic u-19's) as opposed to going to the Hearts game today.

Not going back to Tyencastle this season, aside from Neilson's testimonial. Prefer away games, our home support is p*ss poor.

So you'd rather give your "hard earned" to other clubs.

If our home support is "p*ss poor" it won't be improved by supporters staying away.

There was a reason why the game was stress free and nobody was on the players backs today and thats because the game was meaningless and anything better than **** poor is an improvement over previous weeks.

Real professional players don't let fud fans encroach on their backs...period.

Ray Winstone

All hail the real fans!

What if you couldnt make it today because you couldnt afford to get to the match?

What if you had to work?

Nice to see a sweeping generalisation on kickback (for a change)

gorgie twins

Totally agree about it being good without all the booing but on the other hand there was absolutely no atmosphere except for the away fans singing! There was a cheer every time we scored but that was it!! Much prefer Tynecastle when we are singing and getting behind the team. Seems nowadays that the only time there is an atmosphere at games is when it is away games!! Hopefully next season it is better!!

gillsjambo29

i left with 5mins to go so i could get a pint. pity or i could have been one of the 'real fans' who stuck it out until the end today. :P

i can see what the OP is getting at as there was no booing of heckling that i heard. However i heard very little of anything all day from the hearts fans which, while understandable, is almost as depressing IMO.

Dirk Diggler
So you'd rather give your "hard earned" to other clubs.

If our home support is "p*ss poor" it won't be improved by supporters staying away.

Not just any other club, A club with 'Leith' in their name.

Bollocks to that.

Hope they fold.

All hail the real fans!

What if you couldnt make it today because you couldnt afford to get to the match?

What if you had to work?

Nice to see a sweeping generalisation on kickback (for a change)

ok. Tucks i apoligise to fans who could not make it today . But most people who read kickback know what "fans" the post was about.

the activists trying to discourage fans from supporting hearts by boycotting matches and not renewing season tickets.

i just thought that tynecastle was a more pleasant place without them today and o.k i have already stated it was the end of the season ,but should you stop supporting your team and encouraging the young lads?

ToadKiller Dog

I love being a real fan ,those that couldnt be bothered missed a decent and entertaining in a sense with the two kids getting a start was not totally meaningless game,but not going to be all pompus towards those who decided not to go its there choice to make.

But todays game did confirm to me that any notion of following an AFC hearts as proposed by some on here yesterday is not for me .

My view?

Fans of the team maybe attended today. Supporters of the Club stayed away. Of all the games where a message could have been sent to the Evil Bond Villain and mini-him, it was today. But no, you just couldnt do it.

The 12,000 who turned up today are a disgrace, and need to look back on this day when in two or three years time there is no team to watch at Tynecastle, or anywhere else. It will have been your own, apathetic, straw-clutching fault.

Where you gonna get another 10K real fans to fill VR's new 23K seater stadium...hope your not gonna rely on glory hunters?

Show me a viable Hearts product on the park and I along with thousands of others will gladly pay good money for a real crack at the OF.

05/06 didn't we almost have it all?

HMFC and her supporters desreve much much better.

chester copperpot

I dont get this whole better fan, real fan thing. I was swaying whether to go today, I dont blame people who didn't go. I also dont slag off people who decided to go.

Only on KB do Hearts fans slag off each other.

Jeez, you's must all be so bitter, why cant you just accept that not everyone is going to agree with you.

FFS I'm getting majorly sick of these people who think they are better fans than the rest.

FWIW I left at 2-2 today, as my 6 year old was needing food.

Signed - Part time fan.

Supporters can call it as they wish as they contribute to the club , as for the players, management and owners are the real problem at Tynie!! Please don?t let them get us down , as we are the real Hearts!!

Come on the JAMBOS!!

glory hunters

I don't think that any jambo can accused of a 'glory hunter', considering the huge amount of trophys we've won in the last 40 years.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
My view?

Fans of the team maybe attended today. Supporters of the Club stayed away. Of all the games where a message could have been sent to the Evil Bond Villain and mini-him, it was today. But no, you just couldnt do it.

The 12,000 who turned up today are a disgrace, and need to look back on this day when in two or three years time there is no team to watch at Tynecastle, or anywhere else. It will have been your own, apathetic, straw-clutching fault.

A bit stronger than even I could ever put it.

But worryingly prophetic.

But there is no telling some people.

about time you grew up son and away and played with the Toy boys ya jack and danny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My view?

I am a disgrace I'm renewing my ST next week.I know there was'nt really 15000 there today but it was still an excellent turn out for a meaningless game on a very cold day.There are lots of clubs who will envy our level of support and if the fans stick together there will still be a club to support after VR has moved on.

My view?

Bite me.

ToadKiller Dog

But you could have used your non attendance to stage a protest outside the ground or hand out leaflets to state your case and win support to your cause but you did not .

Why not ?

anyways your scaremongering is bollox.

tell the two old guys i go to the game with who have been going to tynie since the clubs golden era in the 50s and will be there long after .

The MAJORITY of supporters have the ability to separate there support for the club from there problems with romanov thats why the 13,000 still turned up and will be there next season and in 3 years time.

jambos are go!

I was pleased with the attendance but dont think there were 15000 there. It does show the vast bulk of the support are supporters first and foremost. It also IMO shows that this board is not representative of the ordinary fans a lot of the time. Hijacked in fact. Where's the beef boys.

I am a disgrace I'm renewing my ST next week.I know there was'nt really 15000 there today but it was still an excellent turn out for a meaningless game on a very cold day.There are lots of clubs who will envy our level of support and if the fans stick together there will still be a club to support after VR has moved on.

At the end of the day mate there were 13000+ St and there where no where near 2000+ St midden fans, but hey ho take that 15K fans every day over the good support they hobos take to a semi hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Dirk Diggler
My view?

Oh look.

Freewheelin's got a friend.

Do you not get it? There. will. not. Be. A. Club. To. Support. After. VR. Is. Gone. Unless. He. Goes. NOW.

Every one who set foot in tynecastle today, like it or not, effectively voted a vote of confidence in that mad git.

garrysprott

Meaningless game - still no manager - half a bloody team -overpaid at that - I was there ,along with other season ticket holders , through habit. I will pick my games in future. I will interested to see how many other ST holders become "pay at the gate" next season!

My view?

Fans of the team maybe attended today. Supporters of the Club stayed away.

That doesnt even make sense.

:byebye:

I see another village has lost its idiot!

ToadKiller Dog
Do you not get it? There. will. not. Be. A. Club. To. Support. After. VR. Is. Gone. Unless. He. Goes. NOW.

Every one who set foot in tynecastle today, like it or not, effectively voted a vote of confidence in that mad git.

So why were you not there outside the ground protesting ,handing out leaflets talking to supporters in the hearts pubs winning them to your cause ?

or are you going up to dundee the morn?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I agree with you.

Especially after yesterdays joke, I was really hoping we would send a message today.

Instead we turn up in our thousands sending a clear message to VR telling him he can do whatever the feck he wants. :sad:

Everyone is entitled to their own choice though so I'm not gonna call anyone a disgrace as at the end of the day, we are all Jambos.

Archived