Nade

gorgie twins

gorgie twins

How many people on kickback actually rate him?

Personnally we think that he isn't fit enough to play at the moment -he spends too much time waiting for the ball to fall at his feet, and doesn't have the pace to carry the ball up the park! In no way are we suggesting he doesn't have skill but we are still waiting to see it!

Sorry if this has already been discussed we just wanted to know others veiws on him!!

gorgie twins

Hopefully we see it soon!!! The build up before Nade came, and then in our opinion a disappointment so far! hopefully we are proved wrong!!!

Rick Grimes

We think he's definitely got ability but he's by no means a sole striker, more of a link-up man. Fully motivated & used in the correct system, we think he would flourish.

(that's the Royal 'we' btw)

Ibrahim Tall

Never questioned his ability to play at this level or even higher, it's his mentality thats the problem imo. A fit and properly motivated Nade would **** this league.

gorgie twins
We think he's definitely got ability but he's by no means a sole striker, more of a link-up man. Fully motivated & used in the correct system, we think he would flourish.

Well my sister and myself think that Nade perhaps take a look at the supporters and their passion for the club, and that should give him the motivation to play to his full ability!

But that is just our opinion

Ray Winstone

If he is put on a diet and used in his best position, he might be worth having.

However at the moment, just another waste of wages!

have to agree.

play him up front on his own and he struggles, but if he is 1 of a front 2 then he seems to be much better

i still think there are fitness/motivation issues, but when you look at some of the team and their attitudes, if you're a player who knows that you have a skill it must be difficult to get motivated.

shame really, cos as has been said i really do think there is a player in there

jamboinglasgow
If he is put on a diet and used in his best position, he might be worth having.

However at the moment, just another waste of wages!

As I am still hopeful that we get a decent manager, I think they should do something similar to what Ramos has done at Spurs, setting weight targets for the whole squad. Think that could help a few players. Think if fitness is draticly improved and he is motivated he can be a really great player for Hearts.

Nade should just do one

Overweight and disinterested which makes it worse when he has the talent he has

His fitness is awful, he sweats like a fat man during games as opposed to how an athlete would

Absolutly criminal a professional footballer is in that shape

Ibrahim Tall
Nade should just do one

His fitness is awful, he sweats like a fat man during games as opposed to how an athlete would

He is a fat man. ;)

He is a fat man. ;)

I know but its awful

Im sure some will say im harsh in saying this but theres a way a fat man sweats, then there is the way athletes sweat.

Imo no footballer should look like nade done so early on today, he clearly isnt fit and struggles badly

Its absolutly criminal for a professional footballer and you have to wonder what exactly tam ritchie is on

boabyarsebiscuit
Nade should just do one

Take it you boycotted the game today, Prancer?

Ran around a lot today. And was a handful for the St Mirren defence until he was knocked out.

Christian Nade is an excellent footballer - someone a decent manager could turn into a very effective SPL striker.

Hope he's OK tonight - I thought he was concussed.

Nade should just do one

Youve hit the nail on the head Prancer, its a bloody disgrace that this guy runs about in a Lamborgini taking his wages week in week out and yet is not willing to get himself fit enough to warrant the wages he demands.

As for today's game yes he ran about a bit and caused problems for their defence but how good would he be if he was bloody fit!!!!!!!!!!!

Take it you boycotted the game today, Prancer?

Ran around a lot today. And was a handful for the St Mirren defence until he was knocked out.

Christian Nade is an excellent footballer - someone a decent manager could turn into a very effective SPL striker.

Hope he's OK tonight - I thought he was concussed.

taken away to hospital

He's clearly not fat, just muscular.

I think he's a brilliant player, it's the garbage around him on the pitch that should be replaced.

i think with a manager who has a clue and plays to his strengths he would be awesome. the thing about the sweat is ridiculous, everyone is differnet it has nothing to do with fitness levels when you start sweating

i think with a manager who has a clue and plays to his strengths he would be awesome. the thing about the sweat is ridiculous, everyone is differnet it has nothing to do with fitness levels when you start sweating

Most of the criticisms aimed at Nade are ridiculous.

He is built like Mike Tyson or something. Not an ounce of fat on the guy. People can't change their natural build, he'll always be broad and powerful, but fat?? Not in the slightest.

With a decent striker up there with him and 2 decent wide players, he'd be immense. He only about a year and a half older than Berra as well.

tommythejambo

If he wasn't such a lazy ****** he would be the best striker in the SPL, by far.

Most of the criticisms aimed at Nade are ridiculous.

He is built like Mike Tyson or something. Not an ounce of fat on the guy. People can't change their natural build, he'll always be broad and powerful, but fat?? Not in the slightest.

With a decent striker up there with him and 2 decent wide players, he'd be immense. He only about a year and a half older than Berra as well.

When he has the ball he is brilliant, but his workrate is shocking

The first half he left all the leg work to Glen, and he kept getting caught offside

Second half he looked more up for it, and was coming onto a game when he got snapped

I cannot believe that he got into a Premiership squad.

He clearly has ball skills. And he can bustle and power against defenders. But he doesn't know when to pass the ball, never flicks the ball, can't do anything in the air, and how many shots has he had this year - 10? Fitness is appalling and has not improved all year.

The comparison with Mehmet today was not flattering for Nade. Mehmet is clearly a journeyman player. The poor man's Jankauskas on today's form, very good at holding the ball up. Is Nade worth 10x Mehmet's wages?

gillsjambo29

currently he is an average SPL player. Its the fact that he has the natural talent to be so much more that is frustrating. You can argue whether he's fat or muscular, but every time iv'e seen him compared to his first few games his attitude hasn;t impressed me one bit.

Frankenstein Jambo.
Hopefully we see it soon!!! The build up before Nade came, and then in our opinion a disappointment so far! hopefully we are proved wrong!!!

who's we

The comparison with Mehmet today was not flattering for Nade. Mehmet is clearly a journeyman player. The poor man's Jankauskas on today's form, very good at holding the ball up. Is Nade worth 10x Mehmet's wages?

:evilno:Nade is not worth my wages (not a lot) let alone 10x Mehmet's. Well said Coco

colinmaroon
Nade should just do one

Sorry but that's a caricature!!!

There are plenty of "thin" athletes who sweat a lot with the first effort!!!

The fact that he sweats a lot says hee haw about his fitness!!!

I think he is a good player.

He is IMO slightly too heavy, and dropping that extra muscle will improve his acceleration and mobility.

Do that and we have a player. Pre-season will tell us whether we have him or not.

Drylaw Hearts

Nade is neither an excellent nor brilliant footballer.

He will amount to nothing in the game.

I Think Nade Is A Good Player, But As Someone Has Already Said- All The Hype That Was Made Before He Arrived Plus For Those Who Seen Him Play For His Former Club We Expected Him To Come Straight In And Start Scoring Goals.

Yes He Is Bigger Than Other Players But I Think He has Good Skill Sometimes, If He Was To Take The Summer To Get Fit Then I Think We Will See Good Things Come From Him.

Thats If He Is Still Here Next Season.

I Just Wanna Say Summit Else- Did Anyone Else Find It Disgusting The Way Some Fans Where Laughing At Him When He Collapsed Today ? And Could Hardly Walk After.

He May Not Be Showing His Best Skill At The Moment But When He Did Collapse He Didn't Wanna Go Off He Wanted To Carry On Reguardless.. To Me And The People I Was With And Around Agree That He Showed He DID Want To Play For Us!

What Do You Guys Think? x

I Think Nade Is A Good Player, But As Someone Has Already Said- All The Hype That Was Made Before He Arrived Plus For Those Who Seen Him Play For His Former Club We Expected Him To Come Straight In And Start Scoring Goals.

Yes He Is Bigger Than Other Players But I Think He has Good Skill Sometimes, If He Was To Take The Summer To Get Fit Then I Think We Will See Good Things Come From Him.

I Just Wanna Say Summit Else- Did Anyone Else Find It Disgusting The Way Some Fans Where Laughing At Him When He Collapsed Today ? And Could Hardly Walk After.

He May Not Be Showing His Best Skill At The Moment But When He Did Collapse He Didn't Wanna Go Off He Wanted To Carry On Reguardless.. To Me And The People I Was With And Around Agree That He Showed He DID Want To Play For Us!

I cant read that.

Drylaw Hearts

I think you are a mad Fifer.

;)

Why Cant You Read? :confused:

:rolleyes:

Yeah I can read perfectly well.

Its the capital at the start of every word.

Its insane, and a task to try and read.

I think you are a mad Fifer.

;)

Figures :D Im From Edinburgh Just Live In Fife Pal :D

What Can't Anyone On Here Take Sum1 Else's Opinion :P

Yeah I can read perfectly well.

Its the capital at the start of every word.

Its insane, and a task to try and read.

Oh Right Sorry Pal :D

Its Not That Hard Ya Ken!

MackaysCentreSpot

:(

I Think You Should Stop Starting Every Word With A Capital Letter From Now On.

Oh Right Sorry Pal :D

Its Not That Hard Ya Ken!

I think you'll find it is.

Its also a damn site harder to type as well.

I rest my case.

I Think I Will Write How I Like :D :D

Nah jokes pal sorry lol x its just the way i write on computer lol

I think i will be one of the few but i rate Nade. However we seemed determined not to play to his strengths. Why the hell we consistently lump the ball up the park to this guy is beyond me. To get anything out of him we need to get it to his feet and let him run with the ball. Not sure whats wrong with the club but we done the same with Bednar. Played the opposite to his strengths and made him look terrible.

When he got the ball at his feet he looked decent when we lump it up the park he look pish.

I read all about us needing to play to Nade's strengths. What exactly are they.

Whether he's fat or just sweats is irrelevant. IMO he is not interested and is not very good.

I'd say there's more of a John Regis look to him - and he wasn't the slowest.

Nade clearly has some skill and a burst of pace (over a few yards) - we're just not using him effectively.

I'm not sure how he'd best be used though.

yvonnejambo

I disagree about him being fat but I agree he is over rated and over paid for the effort he contributes to a game. Really cant see him being in loss if he went.

boabyarsebiscuit
I disagree about him being fat but I agree he is over rated and over paid for the effort he contributes to a game. Really cant see him being in loss if he went.

See that's the thing. Our club is so badly run, no player "looks like a loss" if they go.

Roman Bednar:

Kickback wisdom: "Lazy, fat, nae good, never scores anyway"

Reality: goal machine at WBA (Premier bound, and FA Cup semi-finalists) under monkeyheed's management

Christian Nade:

Blades fans: I work with a Sheffield United fan and they still regret Nade leaving - he was their most promising young striker.

I find the "have a go at the players" crew on here as tiresome as the almost extinct Vladgimp tendency.

If we have a manager who can play football round our players' strengths, guess what? These players look a lot better.

Drylaw Hearts
See that's the thing. Our club is so badly run, no player "looks like a loss" if they go.

Christian Nade:

Blades fans: I work with a Sheffield United fan and they still regret Nade leaving - he was their most promising young striker.

I find the "have a go at the players" crew on here as tiresome as the almost extinct Vladgimp tendency.

If we have a manager who can play football round our players' strengths, guess what? These players look a lot better.

If the Blades want him back then they are welcome to him.

We cannot afford to pay his salary.

Archived