Nade

gorgie twins

boabyarsebiscuit
If the Blades want him back then they are welcome to him.

We cannot afford to pay his salary.

Who agreed Nade's salary? It was only about 9 months ago we signed him and we'd just banked 7 million cash from the sale of Craig Gordon.

What a shambles.

Drylaw Hearts
Who agreed Nade's salary? It was only about 9 months ago we signed him and we'd just banked 7 million cash from the sale of Craig Gordon.

What a shambles.

And a large chunk of that money has gone to Nade and also paid for his Transfer Fee.

Utter shambles.

VR has to rid himself of his 'Football Advisors'.

They have cost the Club a lot of money.

They are very fortunate we've had players such as Craig Gordon, Rudi, Webster, Hartley and Bednar to offset these major and costly errors of judgement.

We do not have the players now to pay for anymore similar mistakes.

Guest JamboRobbo
I reckon theres a very good spl striker in there somewhere

You could be right. If Robbo was in there, it'd explain the size of Nade's gut.

I think we need to clear one thing up, he is not fat, he is just very well built! Now, I know you can't change the way you are built, but he could do with losing some of that muscle, cause it's slowing him down and he struggles to last the whole game because of it.

IMO he takes too long on the ball, never knows when to pass and can't head a ball, he always ducks, but he has good skills and does have pace, but only uses it in doses, because he would struggle even more so if he ran around the whole game. He is a player who wants the ball to his feet, not high balls, which he can't deal with and does not see himself as a player that runs around like a headless chicken, which is why he looks so lazy.

All that said, he won't be here next season.

have to agree.

play him up front on his own and he struggles, but if he is 1 of a front 2 then he seems to be much better

i still think there are fitness/motivation issues, but when you look at some of the team and their attitudes, if you're a player who knows that you have a skill it must be difficult to get motivated.

shame really, cos as has been said i really do think there is a player in there

That's the issue for me. I thought he tried his heart out in the CIS semi and was head & shoulders above most. I'd like to think he will do something for us next season but with the current dross we've got I really fear the worst.

It's nothing to do with his build..... he's just ****e. And, a lazy *******.

Most of the criticisms aimed at Nade are ridiculous.

He is built like Mike Tyson or something. Not an ounce of fat on the guy. People can't change their natural build, he'll always be broad and powerful, but fat?? Not in the slightest.

With a decent striker up there with him and 2 decent wide players, he'd be immense. He only about a year and a half older than Berra as well.

It's nothing to do with his build..... he's just ****e. And, a lazy *******.

No, he's a great player.

It's the rest of the dross that needs replacing, not Nade.

Archived