Doubting Going Today..,

S.N.T.H.

It's still Heart of Midlothian Football Club, we still play in Maroon and we still play at Tynecastle Stadium.

We have had far, far worse seasons than this. Even looking at recent years, in 1999 for example, we genuinely battled relegation.

Yes, we're ran by Lithuanians. We're being run like a Circus and the Romanov's don't appear to be interested in listening. But don't turn your back on Hearts.

Things will change, have faith and go and support the lads today.

'Mon the Hearts!

boabyarsebiscuit

I could easily not go. Working now. Should probably work this afternoon. Appointment at the Spire Hospital at 12:30.

I'm going to the game. Perversely, I'm actually quite looking forward to it. Although when the team is read out with No 29 taking the place of a youngster I might feel differently.

Edit: I don't want a medal, by the way

I could easily not go. Working now. Should probably work this afternoon. Appointment at the Spire Hospital at 12:30.

I'm going to the game. Perversely, I'm actually quite looking forward to it. Although when the team is read out with No 29 taking the place of a youngster I might feel differently.

Edit: I don't want a medal, by the way

I'm actually looking forward to it aswell, TBH. Guess it's a feckin' illness!

Charlie-Brown

Supporting football clubs for the vast majority of fans is not a rational act in terms of either finances, emotions or happiness unless masochistic frustration is your thing.....but we live in hope - eternally. :)

Archived