Roman Romanov - should he stay or should he go ?

Drylaw Hearts

Should Roman Romanov continue in his role as Chairman and Interim Chief Executive ??  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Roman Romanov continue in his role as Chairman and Interim Chief Executive ??

Roman "rodders" Romanov can jump in his brothers robin reliant, take all his Matalan suits and Pee off right back to where he came from!!! Stealing pensions from some Aluminium plant in Bosnia!!!!

congratualtions on the 100th post on this thread. how can anyone prefer to keep GTFmanov as our chairman.

But I see Dexter has posted some hint at a reason..... which I'm off to check out.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudolf's Mate
I disagree with your first sentence but agree with your second.

I voted for him to go, I feel his sheer contempt for the paying public and his naivety should be ample reason to get rid of him. I would like to know why some well known and regular posters think he should retain his role.

Fair comment Bighusref though it is one of the few things on here that has made me want to type something horrible. Once again we were subject to ridicule by the media which I have no problem with if we are doing things the right way..... But were not!

With humble apologies I confess to voting in error, I allowed myself to not properly read the poll. To the question do you want RR to stay or go, I immediately selected yes, while meaning yes he should go. I feel pretty stupid, but it was a genuine mistake.

It did however confirm my point in my earlier post that I thought some may have voted in error. Just didn't think I was one of them.

With humble apologies I confess to voting in error, I allowed myself to not properly read the poll. To the question do you want RR to stay or go, I immediately selected yes, while meaning yes he should go. I feel pretty stupid, but it was a genuine mistake.

It did however confirm my point in my earlier post that I thought some may have voted in error. Just didn't think I was one of them.

Bob - and because of your elevated status as a jambo, based on several decades of suffering and one of joy........ your vote was probably counted twice.

hope you are doing well up there in the frozen north

davy

Nucky Thompson
Aye only if you believe in Pinilla and Hleb.my what a fright.
Are you not going to rip into posters who voted the way you didn't like on this poll:cool:

Bob - and because of your elevated status as a jambo, based on several decades of suffering and one of joy........ your vote was probably counted twice.

hope you are doing well up there in the frozen north

davy

I am so embarrassed, and also cold I am leaving the Country. Only for about 10 days as I will be in Vegas on Sunday. The only poll/pole I will be studying is the one the dancer is gyrating on.;)

davemclaren
I am so embarrassed, and also cold I am leaving the Country. Only for about 10 days as I will be in Vegas on Sunday. The only poll/pole I will be studying is the one the dancer is gyrating on.;)

Watch your heart Bob! :cool:

Hehe. I like to think that most others who voted that way did so for the same reasons bob....

If not, it's a flippin quick way to out yourself as a mischief maker. Or worse.

:biggrin:

I'll be embarrased with you. I've just pushed the wrong button too!!

Senior moment or something!!

RR was a total embarrasment on Friday and unless there are major changes soon I will not be renewing after over 40 years ST holder.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
A banner would be nice.

Roman Romanov - Not Fit For Purpose

or

Rodney does fakes not football.

Roman Romanov - ******.

I think that's an excellent idea.

You should start a seperate thread with this idea IMO, I for one would definitely contribute to something like this.

It would get media coverage if a poll on Kickback does and is a good way of showing our fecking disgust at this tosser.

I particularly like Roman Romanov - Not Fit For The Purpose.

If you don't start a new thread on it I will!

I think that's an excellent idea.

You should start a seperate thread with this idea IMO, I for one would definitely contribute to something like this.

It would get media coverage if a poll on Kickback does and is a good way of showing our fecking disgust at this tosser.

I particularly like Roman Romanov - Not Fit For The Purpose.

If you don't start a new thread on it I will!

Why just stop at RR,what about daddy as well,he after all is the owner of this sinking ship/tug boat.

Harry Kinnear
I'll be embarrased with you. I've just pushed the wrong button too!!

This must explain how the RR must go vote has surprisingly now edged just below 90%

Send RR back to the salt mines with maloveev :)

So the apathy has set in and we have already forgotten what a total tube we have as chairman of the once-proud institution of Heart of Midlothian.

Lots of confessions on wrong votes - take that into consideration and its 95% of punters want GTFmanov to ****.

here's another twist - where would like to send him.

i like this idea of the salt mines with the hapless Maloveef -

but i would just prefer to send him back to something more appropriate -

+ car park attendant in some Vilnius carpark - thats what he would be good at - he could wear a big hat and an oversized security suit and strut around like the prat he is.........

don't forget - this clown is making us the laughing stock of scottish football

So the apathy has set in and we have already forgotten what a total tube we have as chairman of the once-proud institution of Heart of Midlothian.

Lots of confessions on wrong votes - take that into consideration and its 95% of punters want GTFmanov to ****.

+ car park attendant in some Vilnius carpark - thats what he would be good at - he could wear a big hat and an oversized security suit and strut around like the prat he is.........

That's just silly.

Would you trust him to look after your car?

That's just silly.

Would you trust him to look after your car?

good point - i would make a point of NEVER parking there. i think that sums up the situation very nicely.

siegementality

24/7 security guard at the next secret Syrian nuclear reactor? (I'll phone the Israelis!)

Archived