Roman Romanov - should he stay or should he go ?

Drylaw Hearts

Should Roman Romanov continue in his role as Chairman and Interim Chief Executive ??  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Roman Romanov continue in his role as Chairman and Interim Chief Executive ??

The Mighty Thor

a pointless non-entity.

His old man must have been ever so proud of his 'performance' on Friday.

He should go.

They should go. All of them.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Look at my signature. A classic Rodney quote.

Well you have been judged on results pal.

You're fired.

alan-sugar-amstrad-and-the-apprentice.jpg

Do we still have 10% private collective shareholders? Surely a collective submission to convene an EGM calling for the removal of rodney would (though fruitless) create the necessary embarrassment due back to the romanovs? Of course no romanov would attend due to 'business committments' but the media/reputation damage would bring an almighty smile to the faces of those who feel powerless-pointless of course if we have less than 10%!

He should go, but not before he is made to pay, personally from his own pocket, any fine that is certain to be levied upon us by the SFA/SPL. Then his faither should give him good hiding as befits any stupid wee boy.:evilno:

That's a very good point. I'm royally ****ed off that no doubt it will be the club that has to stump up for this cretins outbursts.

On Friday i was having pangs of nostalgia for the days when the pieman strutted his stuff at the top table. That's how embarrasing he was.

the guy is a tube of the first order - how can anyone defend the half-wit.

but, its their club and they can do what they ****ing want.

its not my club, its gone. the romanov poison has sickened the institution of Heart of Midlothian............. it is a dark day. the club is sick. the owners have ZERO clue. it is completely depressing.

The Real Maroonblood
the guy is a tube of the first order - how can anyone defend the half-wit.

but, its their club and they can do what they ****ing want.

its not my club, its gone. the romanov poison has sickened the institution of Heart of Midlothian............. it is a dark day. the club is sick. the owners have ZERO clue. it is completely depressing.

Well put.

doctor jambo

Go

I'd feel safer letting the Mccanns babysit my kids than let Rodders look after MY club

Nelly Terraces
Go

I'd feel safer letting the Mccanns babysit my kids than let Rodders look after MY club

Oof! Harsh. But fair.

Game over Rodders, just do one.

Nelly Terraces
I voted yes by mistake.

Aye, good one GMan, go on admit it, you're a secret Rodders/Vlad mole on here. I always had my suspisions!:rolleyes: How can you sleep at night, you barsteward!:biggrin:

NT

PS, liking the amendment to the siggy mate. Keeping things bang up to date.

John Gentleman
:oopsoops: Guess who voted wrong? Meant to vote "No" but somehow came out as "Yes".

Roman is only there because of daddy. He should be shunted but the chances of that are extremely slim whilst daddy holds the purse strings.

I did too!!

Can a vote be reversed?

Anyhoos, make that two to deduct from the "Yes" votes. :o

Also have to question Campbell Ogilvie and his role at Hearts, deafened by his silence on all matters, come on man your the MD now, lets hear from you, hopefully a bit of sense otherwise you can join Rodders on the dole queue as you are not fit for purpose either

If he shows us what he has achieved, then I can make a decision, if not, then I guess I would have to say 'no' - nothing to do with his recent alleged comments, however.

Drylaw Hearts

FAO Mods :

There now 3 voter's who have confirmed they have voted wrongly by mistake.

Only a Game, GMAN and John Gentleman.

Can their vote please be altered ?

Also have to question Campbell Ogilvie and his role at Hearts, deafened by his silence on all matters, come on man your the MD now, lets hear from you, hopefully a bit of sense otherwise you can join Rodders on the dole queue as you are not fit for purpose either

I hear what your saying but it's maybe a bit unfair.

At the AGM a question was asked along the lines of "This question is for Mr Ogilvie, can you tell us what your role at the club now is?".

Before he got a chance to answer Rodney continued his slavering, yet another question that did not get answered.

No chance.

The boys a complete moron.

No savvy, charisma, wherewithall, interpersonal skills by the look of things. Never in the country.

Lets have a chairman who knows how to do the job.

Sergeijus Fedotovas would at least bring some dignity to the post.

shows the apathy on this place when only 72 posts are garnered to voice an opinion on that little muppet - i would hope this thread would take off and go on for ages and be one of the longest running threads ever on JKB - because it deserves to be. it really deserves to be.

that little hapless cretin is a slight on the institution of Heart of Midlothian - he is in fact a disgrace. he must be the most idiotic chairmen in the history of the scottish game.

as far as i'm concrened he is now known as GTFmanov

shows the apathy on this place when only 72 posts are garnered to voice an opinion on that little muppet - i would hope this thread would take off and go on for ages and be one of the longest running threads ever on JKB - because it deserves to be. it really deserves to be.

that little hapless cretin is a slight on the institution of Heart of Midlothian - he is in fact a disgrace. he must be the most idiotic chairmen in the history of the scottish game.

as far as i'm concrened he is now known as GTFmanov

All fair and well.

But it is up against Leesie's Birthday thread.

And lets not forget the thought provoking "Last Poster Wins" one. Where numerous people accumulated literally thousands of posts saying "I'm winning."

Rodney is useless, and the club would be better off without him no doubts.

But really. Leesie's party will have coke dwarves.

Drylaw Hearts
FAO Mods :

There now 3 voter's who have confirmed they have voted wrongly by mistake.

Only a Game, GMAN and John Gentleman.

Can their vote please be altered ?

FAO Mods :

Well ?

Can these votes be altered or not ?

Maybe I should use some really bad words and then I'll get a response.

:)

Drylaw Hearts
Quite boggling that 10% want him to stay.

Agreed.

What I also find boggling is that there are some very frequent and very opinionated posters still to cast thier vote.

They weren't slow to cast thier vote on the Steven Frail Poll. :rolleyes:

Do they not have an opinion on this subject ?

Drylaw Hearts
I voted by mistake.

Possibly a 4th vote to be removed from the Yes's ???

K1874M - any chance you could confirm ?

Cheers.

Agreed.

What I also find boggling is that there are some very frequent and very opinionated posters still to cast thier vote.

They weren't slow to cast thier vote on the Steven Frail Poll. :rolleyes:

Do they not have an opinion on this subject ?

I say name & shame. ;)

I make it around five, semi regular posters that have voted yes and not reclaimed their vote.

I honestly would like to hear their side, I would like to hear a defence that could make me understand what it is I have wrong about Roman Romanov.

Drylaw Hearts
I say name & shame. ;)

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to post the names of KB'ers who haven't posted on this thread already.

Or something stupid like that !!

Anyway, they know who they are.

:cool:

I wish nothing but the worst on him.

It's him and his nutcase faither's fault I can't (truly) call myself a Hearts supporter any more.

I'm seriously considering buying a ST for Cowdenbeath next season. They drink turps on the terraces at Central Park. Real soccer, gents.

What,Stay or GTF?

I want him to GTF but didnt understand the question.... an open question with only yes or no options.

The fact The Scotsman have ran it makes me laugh..

A banner would be nice.

Roman Romanov - Not Fit For Purpose

or

Rodney does fakes not football.

Roman Romanov - ******.

How much for two hitmen.

Might get in trouble for this mods,just a bit of fun,honest.

my fingers were crossed so the last bit real doesn't count.

Drylaw Hearts
How much for two hitmen.

Might get in trouble for this mods,just a bit of fun,honest.

my fingers were crossed so the last bit real doesn't count.

There might be a couple of Lithuanians that were recommended as pretty good Hit Men.

And I'm not talking about Bennyusless or Jankauskas.

They were criminal but in a totally different way.

There might be a couple of Lithuanians that were recommended as pretty good Hit Men.

And I'm not talking about Bennyusless or Jankauskas.

They were criminal but in a totally different way.

Not that good,they got caught,it's all the crap criminals who are in prison.

Drylaw Hearts
perhaps Roders could be asked to visit the nearest harbour

And tell him not to forget these :-

Lightweight_Concrete_Block.jpg

Drylaw Hearts
Not that good,they got caught,it's all the crap criminals who are in prison.

It's results that count.

It's results that count.

Ah suppose so.

Aha,I've had a thought,why not pay for a prostitute to give RR his first ride,that might make a man of him , then he can maybe start acting like a man and face up to his responsibilities.

On the other hand maybe he would prefer a rent boy.

Drylaw Hearts
Ah suppose so.

Aha,I've had a thought,why not pay for a prostitute to give RR his first ride,that might make a man of him , then he can maybe start acting like a man and face up to his responsibilities.

On the other hand maybe he would prefer a rent boy.

Does VR have enough money to persuade any women to lower herself to that level ?

If not he could just add it to our debt.

Sad reflection on kickback that 10% of voters still want the son of Vlad the destroyer to remain in post, to use the words of Chris Robinson (oops sorry for doing that), NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE. How anyone can still want Rodney the second worst club official at Hearts in our history to remain in post is beyond all reasonable thinking

HEARTS FOREVER
Simple poll :-

Should Roman Romanov continue in his current role(s) as Chairman/Interim Chief Executive ??

Maybe the JKB'ers who meet with Charlie Mann ( eventually ) can pass on the results of this poll.

Prediction : Landslide.

Roman Romanov has turned out to be exactly what he looks like.........an embarrassment! GTF!

Does VR have enough money to persuade any women to lower herself to that level ?

If not he could just add it to our debt.

Well if we have punters PAYING money to be shafted,then surely there's some one out there who will do it for a couple off quid.

Drylaw Hearts
Well if we have punters PAYING money to be shafted,then surely there's some one out there who will do it for a couple off quid.

I'll pass.

But I could maybe make a couple of suggestions to who would be willing to do anything for The Romanovs....

I'll pass.

But I could maybe make a couple of suggestions to who would be willing to do anything for The Romanovs....

Aye only if you believe in Pinilla and Hleb.my what a fright.

I am still fairly supportive of Vlad, as I believe he is going to deliver on the management front, but how the hell could anyone want Roman Romanov to stay as chairman :eek:

He is never here, is an arrogant wee tosser, and is totally inept and only in the job because of his dad

Ogilvie and Fedotovas are a million times more suitable candidates for Chairman

Walter Bishop

Roman "rodders" Romanov can jump in his brothers robin reliant, take all his Matalan suits and Pee off right back to where he came from!!! Stealing pensions from some Aluminium plant in Bosnia!!!!

Archived