Roman Romanov - should he stay or should he go ?

Drylaw Hearts

Should Roman Romanov continue in his role as Chairman and Interim Chief Executive ??  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Roman Romanov continue in his role as Chairman and Interim Chief Executive ??

Drylaw Hearts

Simple poll :-

Should Roman Romanov continue in his current role(s) as Chairman/Interim Chief Executive ??

Maybe the JKB'ers who meet with Charlie Mann ( eventually ) can pass on the results of this poll.

Prediction : Landslide.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Simple poll :-

Should Roman Romanov continue in his current role(s) as Chairman/Interim Chief Executive ??

Maybe the JKB'ers who meet with Charlie Mann ( eventually ) can pass on the results of this poll.

Prediction : Landslide.

No.

Campbell Ogivie has to be given this role. At worse Sergi Fedatovas.

Dirk Diggler

I wouldn't be surprised to see him moved on in the near future.

Pity the damage has already been done.

Drylaw Hearts
oops sorry, although you forgot St Johnstone.;)

St Johnstone is a kop out !!

EVERY fan has an opinion on this.

Get Gareth out !!!

mackenziecrook200_narrowweb__200x347.jpg

Does RR actually possess any 'core skills' or is he just bungling about like a student during a 'gap - LIFE '

Classic 'George Dubya Bush' moment on their post AGM Video the Scotsman website

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Romanov-loses-credibility-as-questions.3999702.jp

Tries to avoid the press by going through the back door of the old ticket office..........but it's locked :oopsoops:

Jambof3tornado

Why make polls like this when you know what the result is going to be. Equally why make it a public poll?? To lure out the vlad sheep??:rolleyes:

I have no problem is Rodders having a position at Hearts,provided that he never speaks publically to anyone about the team I love again,at least not until he learns how to speak to us with less arrogance and contempt. Maybe this is whyVlad speaks through an interpretor,the interpretor actually turns things that Vlad says into english and butters it up a little!!!

Drylaw Hearts
Why make polls like this when you know what the result is going to be. Equally why make it a public poll?? To lure out the vlad sheep??:rolleyes:

I have no problem is Rodders having a position at Hearts,provided that he never speaks publically to anyone about the team I love again,at least not until he learns how to speak to us with less arrogance and contempt. Maybe this is whyVlad speaks through an interpretor,the interpretor actually turns things that Vlad says into english and butters it up a little!!!

If you have no problems with RR then vote Yes.

You will be in the minority though.

The guy is a joke.

GTF Roman. You are an embarrasment to our great club.

Hang your head in shame.

inside right
If you have no problems with RR then vote Yes.

You will be in the minority though.

Especially amongst those who were at the AGM, he showed signs of paranoia and panicked on more than 1 occasion. Though will probably be kicked out for admitting that Vlad got things wrong - Daddy will not be pleased.

The Old Tolbooth

I wish he would pash off back to where he came from!

Go and crawl back under your stone you parasite, your a total embarrassment to Heart of Midlothian FC!

GTF right now Roman,i'm well ****ed of at him,for giving the weegie press yet another feild day and having us a laughing stock yet AGAIN :evilno:

peebles jambo

what that muppet knows about football you could write on the head of a pin, time for rodney to GTF

Toxteth O'Grady
The guy is a joke.

GTF Roman. You are an embarrasment to our great club.

Hang your head in shame.

Spot on, he's a chip off the old block.

Gigolo-Aunt

Yesterday was a strange one from RR. When he has spoken out before (Its been a while, granted) he came across quite well IMO.

My own opinion was he was kind of hung out to dry by his pops yesterday (character building his dad may call it) and from what I have read about the AGM he was not that well prepared.

I think young Rodney never wanted to be there yesterday, was there on the orders from his dad. His bullish attitude was most probably down to knowing that he could not give answers to the big questions being asked.

Hopefully Segei will play lead guitar on future AGMs.

Charlie-Brown
Yesterday was a strange one from RR. When he has spoken out before (Its been a while, granted) he came across quite well IMO.

My own opinion was he was kind of hung out to dry by his pops yesterday (character building his dad may call it) and from what I have read about the AGM he was not that well prepared.

I think young Rodney never wanted to be there yesterday, was there on the orders from his dad. His bullish attitude was most probably down to knowing that he could not give answers to the big questions being asked.

Hopefully Segei will play lead guitar on future AGMs.

Sergei played guitar jamming good with Wierd and Gilly,

The Spiders from Mars.

He played it left hand, but made it too far,

Became the special man, then we were Sergei's Band.......

Gigolo-Aunt
Sergei played guitar jamming good with Wierd and Gilly,

The Spiders from Mars.

He played it left hand, but made it too far,

Became the special man, then we were Sergei's Band.......

:cool:

Good one !

He should go but he won't until Vlad decides to move him on elsewhere for further eduction. Daddy is grooming him for his role in the empire.

Should he go?

Eh?

He's never ****ing here anyway.

I really think this boy doesn't have the faintest idea what goes on at this club and it would do us all some good to ignore what this erse is spouting.

Drylaw Hearts
Should he go?

Eh?

He's never ****ing here anyway.

I really think this boy doesn't have the faintest idea what goes on at this club and it would do us all some good to ignore what this erse is spouting.

You keep ignoring it.

I on the other hand, along with the majority, cannot ignore it.

Sorry - should have posted this here rather than the Football365 thread :

"For a very long time in this country it is a fixed league where Rangers and Celtic win by 30 points. "

Unlike me to support any Romanov on anything, but there would be an interpretation possible, that what he meant was "for a long time ... it is a settled league ... won by 30 pts by the OF"

then he blows it with his next sentence ...

"Ask yourself how many games this year have been screwed by referees, five games is 15 points."

The guy is an @rse.

You keep ignoring it.

I on the other hand, along with the majority, cannot ignore it.

From the tone of your post, I think you may have misunderstood me slightly.

It's not that what he is saying isn't frighting and something we might have to try desperately to do something about. However, it is just my opinion, that he just doesn't actually have a clue about the way we are going about running this club. Despite his title as chairman he is never here and I'd be very surprised if he is at all involved in either the day to day running or the long term planning for this club.

Had Vlad, Fedetovas, Lopez or Ogilvie said what he said, then I would be really frightened. I'm still very concerned, but not much more so than before the AGM.

But that's just my opinion.

Commander Harris

if he goes there will be trouble, if he stays that will be double.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Doug Smith didn't have a clue about football either but at least he was honourable and decent. Gareth is a nonentity hanging on to his Dad's apron strings. He isn't acceptable at Tynecastle.

:oopsoops: Guess who voted wrong? Meant to vote "No" but somehow came out as "Yes".

Roman is only there because of daddy. He should be shunted but the chances of that are extremely slim whilst daddy holds the purse strings.

The Wicker Man

"Never ever try to under-estimate me because you will be making a fatal, fatal error. I don't like liars, I don't like cheats. I don't like bull****ters, I don't like schmoozers, I don't like ass-lickers."

24cyzrk.jpg

Rudolf's Mate

The twelve who voted yes should get themselves seem by a doctor very ****ing quickly as they obviously have something wrong with them!

Those who did vote yes, please can you come forward and give a good reason as to why he should?

I am not one for having a go at people however after what he said yesterday I'm astonished that people on here actually think he should stay with the club let alone in such a high ranking position!

jimjamjolly
The twelve who voted yes should get themselves seem by a doctor very ****ing quickly as they obviously have something wrong with them!

Those who did vote yes, please can you come forward and give a good reason as to why he should?

I am not one for having a go at people however after what he said yesterday I'm astonished that people on here actually think he should stay with the club let alone in such a high ranking position!

Well said, I couldn't agree more !!

Charlie-Brown

It's probably right that the Romanov family has a member on the board of directors but Roman isn't really involved in the running of Hearts or decision making in any meaningful or regular way so he probably shouldn't been Chairman - if UBIG want one of their people in that role then it should be Fedotovas or Varanavicius in my opinion.

madjockmcmad

can i just say they're obviously hobos:Bazooka:

Did anyone notice if the fecker bothered to stay for today's game ?

FTR, he should have been replaced over a year ago.

Drew Busby !

So Romanov and Frailanov are both solidly in single-digit support for their respective roles...

Although Romanov can take the greater comfort, his 8% or so is still greater than that of Stephen Frails 6.41% support for the manager role.

(No need for me to use the sarcasm smilie)

Guest JamboRobbo
Only 226 votes so far.

And some very frequent posters have yet to vote.

Easier to abstain that admit something you don't wanna admit to yourself (IMO).

the voice from above
Only 226 votes so far.

And some very frequent posters have yet to vote.

and he's not too popular by the look off things..

Drylaw Hearts
Easier to abstain that admit something you don't wanna admit to yourself (IMO).

:)

He should go, but not before he is made to pay, personally from his own pocket, any fine that is certain to be levied upon us by the SFA/SPL. Then his faither should give him good hiding as befits any stupid wee boy.:evilno:

I disagree with your first sentence but agree with your second.

I voted for him to go, I feel his sheer contempt for the paying public and his naivety should be ample reason to get rid of him. I would like to know why some well known and regular posters think he should retain his role.

Did anyone notice if the fecker bothered to stay for today's game ?

FTR, he should have been replaced over a year ago.

Neither Romanov were at the game on Saturday.

Archived