To the guy who got stretchered away

Guest C00l K1d

Guest C00l K1d

Hope you're okay!

Must've been absolutely gutting taking a bad way and not seeing your team lift the cup :(

peter_hmfc

Are you talking about the guy who got hit with the ball in B7?

Saw it hit him from a few seats along, and didn't see him get back up. :( Hope he's okay. :)

Leigh Griffiths just proved himself to be a total, utter ****, he'll be hurting tonight, absolutely gutted. :rofl:

Guest C00l K1d

Are you talking about the guy who got hit with the ball in B7?

Saw it hit him from a few seats along, and didn't see him get back up. :( Hope he's okay. :)

Leigh Griffiths just proved himself to be a total, utter ****, he'll be hurting tonight, absolutely gutted. :rofl:

not to sure, just seen paramedics taking a guy out on a stretcher down past were beattie ran of in the semis doing the ''beattie'' :laugh:

Did that ball that griffiths skelp actually hit someone bad?!

peter_hmfc

not to sure, just seen paramedics taking a guy out on a stretcher down past were beattie ran of in the semis doing the ''beattie'' :laugh:

When it kicked the stray ball at the corner of the pitch?

Punted it right up to GG in B7. The guy in front of him seemed to duck and it smashed the guy behind who didn't even see it. I saw him fall down but never saw him get up. Soon after the police and stewards got involved. I didn't see much else after that. I will say though that my view was obstructed along the line. Hopefully he DID get up soon after, but it was hard to see.

Caused a nice round of "So ******* ugly!" and someone shouted "Half man half test tube!" at least. :)

The boy that got lamped with the ball was sitting about 10 rows in front of me.

He went down, and didn't get back up for a while.

Felt sorry for him, but wasn't paying my full attention to wither or not he was alright.

Griffiths is a classless man for doing that :down:

The Old Tolbooth

The guy stretchered away was Jimmy Glendinning from our supporters club, I'm pleased to report that it was nothing serious and he only fell during the game but took a rather dull one, as far as I know he's okay and his wife was coming through from Rosyth to pick him up from hospital at some point tonight, a nicer genuine guy you couldn't meet, hope yer okay big man if you're reading this! :thumbsup:

All roads lead to Gorgie

He seemed to be giving us a sort of thumbs up as he was stretchered passed us. Hope his heid is hurting for a different reason tonight :thumbsup:

Johanes de Silentio

The guy stretchered away was Jimmy Glendinning from our supporters club, I'm pleased to report that it was nothing serious and he only fell during the game but took a rather dull one, as far as I know he's okay and his wife was coming through from Rosyth to pick him up from hospital at some point tonight, a nicer genuine guy you couldn't meet, hope yer okay big man if you're reading this! :thumbsup:

Let's raise a glass to John, then! :thumbsup:

Guest C00l K1d

good stuff!

also the boy that got huckled away :laugh: were about to take him past the hibs fans but changed their mind because it looked like he was ready to noise them up!

The Old Tolbooth

He seemed to be giving us a sort of thumbs up as he was stretchered passed us. Hope his heid is hurting for a different reason tonight :thumbsup:

Ha ha, that sounds like Jimmy, a big cheery bugger, and the jammiest poker player ever!! :lol:

Let's raise a glass to John, then! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

As he was getting wheeled away, someone shouted "GET HIM BACK ON THE PITCH!"

Brilliant news to hear he's ok. Seemed pretty happy when he was being wheeled away, waving at everyone and that.

troonjambo

Ha ha, that sounds like Jimmy, a big cheery bugger, and the jammiest poker player ever!! :lol:

:thumbsup:

glad your mates ok john good to see you and linda again today :) mon the hearts

Archived