Season Ticket Renewal

iainjambo

Apologies if this has been raised already but as a Season Ticket holder I'd like to make a protest by not renewing. My problem is that I actually like where I sit because I go to games alone and have built up a friendship with those around me. Any suggestions (polite) ?

Jambof3tornado
What the hell, one more season......again.

I think if you are unsure you will always choose to renew. People who are not renewing tend to have made the decision and will stand by it. It isnt an easy decision to make but I think you have made the right one.

well we like where we sit wheatfield (yes the dead area) but there is no way we can afford it this time around hope to find seats somewhere else saturday no a saturday without football its all very well saying pay for ur own seats up front first then change but if you can`t afford in first place how is it meant to work?

Apologies if this has been raised already but as a Season Ticket holder I'd like to make a protest by not renewing. My problem is that I actually like where I sit because I go to games alone and have built up a friendship with those around me. Any suggestions (polite) ?

renew

What the hell, one more season......again.

and you never know if it will be the last i am deadly serious

scots civil war

dont renew,its all bollocks.go and do something else in this dark period that is this remote control football club 2008

who honestly has the urge to go and see these charlatans at the moment

only unless you secretly have **** all to do on a saturday afternoon

i suspect that this is a major reason in why punters still going to tynecastle

I understand why some won't renew, but you are either a Hearts supporter or not. I know this is a bit simplistic but I cannot imagine having a weekend without the agony of supporting the team I love. I've done this for 40 years so there is no question of not going every week. I don't care who is in charge of Hearts, I'll be there

I understand why some won't renew, but you are either a Hearts supporter or not. I know this is a bit simplistic but I cannot imagine having a weekend without the agony of supporting the team I love. I've done this for 40 years so there is no question of not going every week. I don't care who is in charge of Hearts, I'll be there

And I've bought my season ticket ( and Cigaro's too)

Archived