Where do we go from here.

chester copperpot

Randle P McMurphy
I'm at no time saying your fight is not a "fight".

I want to go to matches. I want to support the team. I want to keep the tradition of following Hearts alive in my family.

But I want Romanov (senior and junior) to know that I hate what they are doing to Heart of Midlothian FOOTBALL CLUB. Vladimir Romanov is not, nor will he EVER be, a budding Sir Alex Ferguson. He's not even a budding Ron Noades.

After the AGM fiasco today, with Rodney the Plonker at his most arrogant and ignorant worst, maybe someone with photoshop could do me a Romanov Junior A4 with "RODNEY! YOU PLONKER!!!" on it. I'll go along to the copy shop and run off a few thousand and dish them out tomorrow.

And on the ST renewal front. If you do end up going to all the matches you end up giving Vlad more dosh.

I want a way to express my disgust with the Romanovs,without giving up supporting the team. For a while I've satisfied myself with childish things like slagging off Vladsheep (sorry, VLADGIMPS!!!) on here, and referring to Romanov senior as a Russian loony and his son as a ******.

I'd like to have some form of expression of my anger outside of JKB. I'm fed up with the "only show in town" malarkey. I'm fed up chatting on away day trips and stating (quietly) that I think Romanov is a mentalist.

I used to think there were only 2 options. Go to games and accept the Romanov wankfoolery implicitly, or not go to games. I want a 3rd way. I want to go to games but to show the sort of contempt the Russian despot and his ****** son (sorry it winds up the sheep, sorry GIMPS, I can't resist it) show to us. If it means ridiculing them via Rodney the Plonker handouts, or a Romanov with a Hitler moustache or whatever, I'd like to do it.

As far as I'm concerned the Romanovs are ****. But I will not have them force me away from the football team I love.

Sorry, maybe not expressing myself well. But the time for all this Emperors New Clothes crap is long past. Romanov's a loony - someone ought to tell the mad fud to his face. Preferably at Tynie tomorrow. And Rodney can GTF.

Boaby you are articulating exactly what I feel

Buffalo Bill

I don't think it's the quality of player that has us down in 8th (or is it 9th?).

It's the quantity, and the way they are mis-managed (from Vlad down).

A hand-picked squad (from the current lot) of 19 with a ('proper') manager would easliy challenge Dundee Utd for third place.

But if we do get a manager (and that's a bif 'if'), he'll probably get shot of half the squad anyway. I've said this before, but in the last three years, we've brough in Makela, Beslija, Goncalves, Pinilla, Nade, Pospisil etc all on good money.

We've missed out on Boyd, Naismith, Clarkson, McDonald, Gow, Nicolson and O'Brien.

We are one manager away from better times.

But I fear that's one step too far for Romanov.

Buffalo Bill

Dirk Diggler
With the exception of the ICT game (3-0 away) we have been uniformly pish under Frail. I don't care how many points we've managed to scrape. All these points in the bank this season, do nothing for us next. Even this season it didn't matter, bankrupt Gretna would have saved us anyway. Continued pish performances will however cost us next season.

We should be using these last 5 games to try and remember how to play football. Instead the mad fud will insist on his shop window players and his favourites playing and we will continue to stutter along playing like a mid table First Division team.

My opinion only.

Anyway, time for bed.

What do Gretna have to do with anything?

We were closest to them when Frail 'took control' and we narrowly missed out on the top 6.

I don't want him to be appointed but I recognise he probably done as good a job as could be expected.

Continued pish performances next season will mean nothing, We got many of them under Levein and finished 3rd.

Points matter, performances without points don't.

Goodnight.

:)

And therin lies the problem. I don't mean to be rude, but I suspect the Romanovs are targeting people like you who while remain unmoved in their opinion, desperately searching for something positive in the long term that may never actually happen.

Movement on the stadium front could concievably be 5 years away, if ever. So Romanov knows that in that time he need do nothing, as those who he can, for want of a better word, brainwash, will continue to attend, and pay their money, as long as the light at the end of the tunnel continues to be dangled in front of them.

Even though people are almost constantly crying out for him to change his ways, he has no motivation to do so, as most people will renew anyway, and none of his actions (no matter how damaging they are) have consequences.

As I have said before, if you still choose to attend games now, then you are basically waving your right to complain about the running of the club. If you didn't like the way the food was cooked in a restaurant, you wouldn't keep going back, then go home to complain on the internet about it, and then get ready to go back again next week. You just wouldn't go.

The workings at Hearts are very simple, and have been in motion for a while. Romanov runs the club, he effectively runs the team. He always has, and always will, have a hand in that. Junior even admitted it at the last AGM.

So put up or shut up, as they say. Renew/dont renew. Its up to the individual. But I would suspect if you do renew then the Romanovs will probably view it as a way of supporting their methods.

The new manager is short term, with a solution in about a month. The stadium will not be going ahead if nothing has happened within 5 years. There will be progress by the end of the year, with the application being accepted or rejected, which will force Romanov's hand. Hardly too long to wait to see the future of the club.

As for your restaurant analogy :rolleyes: . Restaurants in Edinburgh are 10 a penny. I have no loyalty to a restaurant. Maybe if I had been going to a restaurant almost every week since I was a baby, then I would have some loyalty to it, but I ain't. It is not like I can say "actually I don't fancy going to Hearts this week, and that place Easter Road has been getting rave reviews" . **** that. If Hearts finish then I will not support another team. That is why I don't find it so easy to say I don't want to renew this year.

For me, there are no substitutes for Hearts.

Archived