Gordon Strapon - toys out the pram

Therapist

Interview coming up on BBC in 10 minutes. Judging by the preview it looks like it'll be a corker. :)

Ryan Gosling
That'll clash with Hollyoaks :sad:

Gordon Strachan or Hannah...tough choice there.

One tit or two.

Easy choice.

yvonnejambo

There are no words to describe that moron. We have it bad but I would hate a manager who is so disrepectful to his own fans. His stuff to the press just shows him up not the other way round. Was speaking to a few mates who are Celtic fans and are planning not renewing their ST because of him.

Miller Jambo 60
He really is a very bitter little ginger tw*t, isn't he?

A wee wee prat with a chip on his Shoulder.

And the GREYS are showing , what a dipstick.

There really is something quite annoying,and rude,about the way some football people behave towards the media.Strachan is one of the worst exponents of this.Watch the next one,he looks down to his right the whole interview while coming out with wee jibes here and there.A wee scrote!

No need to get so worked up about nothing I hear you cry.True,but its a surprise no one has had a go at him yet.C'mon media folk,where's yir baws!?

Craig Gordons Gloves
There really is something quite annoying,and rude,about the way some football people behave towards the media.Strachan is one of the worst exponents of this.Watch the next one,he looks down to his right the whole interview while coming out with wee jibes here and there.A wee scrote!

No need to get so worked up about nothing I hear you cry.True,but its a surprise no one has had a go at him yet.C'mon media folk,where's yir baws!?

in the mouths of various OF players and coaches according to our chairman

Archived