Going tomorrow  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Going tomorrow

• Yes as normal
    • No but dont normally go
    • No because of postion etc
    • Not decided

Miller Jambo 60
We should make Romanov very aware of our feelings and for us in the Main Stand I think we should lob our pies at Romanov!!!

Waste of a pie/mind you a tyne pie thrown at the old stand might bring it down.;)

chester copperpot

Thanks Deek, apologies to those who are in Upper T tomorrow.

Will be in the main stand for first time since becoming a ST holder. Well except for the reserve games when they were held there.

Section E lower, you can have a day off, Im away from you's tomorrow. ;)

yvonnejambo
Thanks Deek, apologies to those who are in Upper T tomorrow.

Will be in the main stand for first time since becoming a ST holder. Well except for the reserve games when they were held there.

Section E lower, you can have a day off, Im away from you's tomorrow. ;)

Hmm so my sons ticket in upper T wasnt good enough for you found another :rolleyes:

Still upper T can rejoice dazajambo wont be doing his shouting because he cant come down tomorrow :)

chester copperpot
Hmm so my sons ticket in upper T wasnt good enough for you found another :rolleyes:

Still upper T can rejoice dazajambo wont be doing his shouting because he cant come down tomorrow :)

Deek very kindly offered to take my seat up with the posh folk whilst I slum it up with the Jakey's in Section T. ;)

Haha, sorry Yvonne, should've explained that better.

If anyone has a spare in section E lower, all might not be lost though.

yvonnejambo
Deek very kindly offered to take my seat up with the posh folk whilst I slum it up with the Jakey's in Section T. ;)

Haha, sorry Yvonne, should've explained that better.

If anyone has a spare in section E lower, all might not be lost though.

You will never want to go back to your posh seat where the rain drips down after experiencing the upper T wonders. ;)

currie jambo

Yep, still going tomorrow, but still trying to digest the events of this morning. What a joke! unbelievable. Found out earlier that one of my mates renewed his season ticket just yesterday before what happened today - just spoke to him a wee while ago - not the most happy person at this point in time! :(

Ray Winstone

I am not going because I cant afford it.

Theres no option for not going because of 'personal circumstances'

always a jambo

Too right I'm going and not just because I have a season ticket!!!!!!

I'm going to support the Jambos as per usual and get behind the team to encourage the players.

colinmaroon

No! I won't be there!!!

After all that's gone on, and the AGM and the fact that I've been converted by the Doomers and Gloomers to an apathetic attitude of stubborn suggestion of maybe doing something sometime but I'm not sure what whenever that may be but sometime soon or maybe later, I'm definitely not going to be there!!!

And, oh I almost forgot, my "but'" will be parked on Ponte Vedra Beach in Jacksonville in the glorious sunshine!!!

portobellojambo1

I will wander along, well at the very least I will be in the club prior to the game. Have arrangements to discuss in relation to the Manchester Hearts POTY do, assume we will decide about 14:45 if we are going to go to the game or sit in the club and consume vast quantities of alcohol.

yvonnejambo
I am not going because I cant afford it.

Theres no option for not going because of 'personal circumstances'

I have a spare conc ticket for game free to anyone who wants it. :)

So who is going tomorrow as normal?

Your having a laugh, St Mirren, who through the league away for us, no chance going paint dry rather would not, re arrange if you can.:107years:

I'll be there, and hopefully John will get his steak pie as well then, he's like a bear with a sore head if he stands in the queue, only to get to the front and be told there ain't any left:eek:

Tell him to get there earlier then :)

I will be there as usual.

Ray Winstone
I have a spare conc ticket for game free to anyone who wants it. :)

I have a season ticket, but its getting to the game that is a problem.

Also got coursework, but I would sacrifice that for a Hearts game if I had vast sums of money.

Thunderstruck

None of the above options. Will be somewhere over Scotland/England for large part of time that game is on.

I hope there's a really angry atmosphere in the stands tomorrow and all those who are responsible for ruining our club get what for. I hope this is continued for the remaining games.

am gonna put the words vlad **** off on the back of the bairns flag and hang over the billboard ,hope the steward trys to remave it so i can then stand with it for the whole game ,time is now for action stsrting tomorrow , lets all be united even tho some will no doubt say something so **** them if offended:evilno:

not sure if i`m going need to see how my wee boy is , he not been well the last 3 months (lost the use of his arms) if i can i will be there :)

Buffalo Bill

Going to my niece's birthday party.

Will be back for the last two home games.

Buffalo Bill

Miller Jambo 60
not sure if i`m going need to see how my wee boy is , he not been well the last 3 months (lost the use of his arms) if i can i will be there :)

And i thought i had probs ,give him a kiss from the Fraser familly.

Chin up mate.

chester copperpot

Sorry to hear that mate, hope he gets better. How old is he?

And i thought i had probs ,give him a kiss from the Fraser familly.

Chin up mate.

will do thanks, been a long 3 months like should find out on monday from hospital what his mri showed , can`t wait like neither can he , he is only 7 (today) and wants so much to be a goal keeper :)

getting used to all the feeding and taking him to the loo again oh aye mind the school just back the last 2 afternoons (me doing his work ) we getting there he on a great pain killer now sleeping last 3 weeks (had 2/3 hours a night before) thanks for all your thoughts x

I'll be there.

If anyone's got a spare concession kicking about, as needing a ticket for my wee lad.;)

Cheers

Andy,

Ive got a spare concession for a seat just along from yours in section E (sons working so won't make it) If you want it drop me a line

It would be cowardice of me not to answer this and the answer is no.

Can i just make it clear that the loyalty strings are pulling very very hard and im fighting them off.

Why? well, imo, i`d prefer to make my own personal stance just now rather than the start of a new season. There could still be 16k tomorrow and it wouldn`t make the slightest bit of difference.

The argument is that you support your team no matter what and to miss a home game is unacceptable. I don`t have the funds to go away every week but i get to two or three away games but i NEVER (until now), miss a home game unless of unavoidable circumstances.

I don`t know where im going with this but all im saying is i do feel disloyal because Hearts are very much in my Heart and i`ve never been a protester.

Buffalo Bill
I would have been there but I fly out of Heathrow at 3.15.

Assuming I survive the trauma of terminal 5.

Have a good one mate.

Buffalo Bill

Going and hopeful we will see some youth players get their shot.

Mon the Hearts.

Have a good one mate.

Buffalo Bill

I suppose I should get ready and pack. But need to unwind after another 12 hour day today.

However I do know a sports bar in Toronto so at least I'll be able to sit in a bar with a drink watching the big fight.

Happy days!

I would have been there but I fly out of Heathrow at 3.15.

Assuming I survive the trauma of terminal 5.

T5 is fine... it's the delays that suck:p

I got back from my honeymoon to find the flights back up North were canceled. I headed straight for the lounges and got rubbered. It might have been 7.30 in the morning, but I justified it claiming I was still running on Hong Kong time. Magic. :)

davemclaren
I suppose I should get ready and pack. But need to unwind after another 12 hour day today.

However I do know a sports bar in Toronto so at least I'll be able to sit in a bar with a drink watching the big fight.

Happy days!

Is there a shortage of theatrical sparks in canadia? :confused:

Is there a shortage of theatrical sparks in canadia? :confused:

Nope loads. So that should make my trip a lot easier. I intend to spend most of the time pointing at things that need done and keeping my hands clean.

I'm over in my secondary capacity to set up a computerised sound system. Mac based of course.

chester copperpot
Nope loads. So that should make my trip a lot easier. I intend to spend most of the time pointing at things that need done and keeping my hands clean.

I'm over in my secondary capacity to set up a computerised sound system. Mac based of course.

Where you off to Taz ;)

Deja Vu eh?

davemclaren

:rolleyes:

Archived