Boycott!!!!

colinzeal

It has to be done for the rest of the season and on season tickets!!

I have not been all season and will not be back until things change!!

Fans have got to make a stand, the contempt for the supporters is a disgrace!

These people are destroying this Club, supporters need to do something, hit them in their pockets is the best approach!!!

Do not just sit back and take this from the Romanovs!!

kennygarland1

These people are destroying this Club, supporters need to do something, hit them in their pockets is the best approach!!!

If you have'nt been ALL season you wont be missed:rolleyes:

The club is a mess but I like going to Tynecastle watch Hearts.

As long as there is a Hearts at Tynecastle, I will be there to watch.

My opinion may change in the future. You never know.

boabyarsebiscuit

It's a difficult one. I like going to games. Especially the away games.

I also think the Romanovs are megalomaniac Russian loonies, who enjoy taking the **** out of the Hearts support.

Do I stop supporting Hearts, because of the Romanovs? Tough one.

Everyone should do what they feel is right for them. If you're boycotting, fair enough. I don't think I will.

It will not happnen mate! I agree wth you....Who the **** do they think they are? destoying our club whilst being sarcastic about it and sniggering at shareholders and supporters. I hate them with a passion.

If you have'nt been ALL season you wont be missed:rolleyes:

Cheap digs, great!!!

Personally i am not going to through money at these people destroying our Club, whilst i respect your decision to go, i dont think i should be critisized for making a stand!

It's a difficult one. I like going to games. Especially the away games.

I also think the Romanovs are megalomaniac Russian loonies, who enjoy taking the **** out of the Hearts support.

Do I stop supporting Hearts, because of the Romanovs? Tough one.

Everyone should do what they feel is right for them. If you're boycotting, fair enough. I don't think I will.

YOu could argue by not going that you are supporting Hearts. You are making a stand for the CLub, i still class myself as a Hearts supporter!

boabyarsebiscuit
YOu could argue by not going that you are supporting Hearts. You are making a stand for the CLub, i still class myself as a Hearts supporter!

Wasn't having a dig mate. By "supporting" I'm using the old-fashioned version like as in going to the games.

Charlie-Brown

Why not let people make their own decisions? Fair enough state your opinions but whether people go or not is their choice.

Wasn't having a dig mate. By "supporting" I'm using the old-fashioned version like as in going to the games.

I know you weren't, it was the posts above i was referring to.

Why let people make their own decisions? Fair enough state your opinions but whether people go or not is their choice.

If you read what i said in post 7, i basically said that.

Can't get a boycott if you don't put the idea out there though!

geoff-boycott.jpg

You could argue that by not going it is only gonna kill the club quicker, as we lose revenue and Romanov ain't going to give us away for free

Protests like this are never going to work, as too many people are committed to Hearts, no matter what. All that happens is that you and a few others spend your Saturday afternoon cutting the grass instead of watching the team you love

No point cutting off your nose to spite your face

geoff-boycott.jpg

You could argue that by not going it is only gonna kill the club quicker, as we lose revenue and Romanov ain't going to give us away for free

Protests like this are never going to work, as too many people are committed to Hearts, no matter what. All that happens is that you and a few others spend your Saturday afternoon cutting the grass instead of watching the team you love

I disagree mate, the only way you can have an impact on Vlad is in his pocket, shouting abuse and booing does nothing, he isn't even there!

I disagree mate, the only way you can have an impact on Vlad is in his pocket, shouting abuse and booing does nothing, he isn't even there!

The impact on Vlad's pockets would just be added to our debt though, and would result in us being even less likely to survive

The impact on Vlad's pockets would just be added to our debt though, and would result in us being even less likely to survive

I don't believe this Club would go out of business.

Derby Dominance

:evilno: Primary 1 Economics. Liabilities > Assets.

The club is a mess but I like going to Tynecastle watch Hearts.

As long as there is a Hearts at Tynecastle, I will be there to watch.

My opinion may change in the future. You never know.

I couldn't agree more.

I had previously given Vlad the benefit of the doubt. No longer, and I don't know how it is going to end, but at the end of the day I support Hearts. I don't see what good a boycott will do.

A Catch 22 situation with the season ticket. I'd rather not give that mob my money, but again its a passion thing with Hearts the club/the history.

So yes, reluctantly I will part with my cash, keep supporting Hearts, and keep hoping that the days of the Romanovs are numbered, thank them for the one good season(2005/6), and move on to better things ahead.

Football is a game of ups and down. I don't think we can go much further down, but I've always been optimistic.

:evilno: Primary 1 Economics. Liabilities > Assets.

I think you will find i am very much aware of that, that is not the reason i don't think the Club will go bust!

what can you boycott you dont go

??

Im on a long term boycott at the moment, was just trying to encourage others to join it.;)

Doesn't seem to be much interest though. Fair enough.

Miller Jambo 60
geoff-boycott.jpg

Aye cut the grass on a freezing cold April day.

Probably not, but its a gamble that a white knight will turn up when we were in a similar position before and only Romanov did

This club will always survive in some capacity, but the more disillusioned Romanov gets with us the more likely it will be as a reformed team imo. We have high-earners, and need ST sales to reduce the losses we are making. These losses don't go to Vlad, they go straight on our overdraft. If that gets much worse, then the chances of someone coming in with the funds to buy that off Vlad are slim.

I don't know your reasons for not renewing last season, but I personally don't see what the big fuss is about today's AGM. Everyone already knew that Roman Romanov was arrogant, and was a **** who was only in place because of his daddy. He is hardly ever here though, and has very little impact on the running of the club. That is left to CO, Fedotovas, and Lopez, who are pretty competent (CO extremely!)

It doesn't take much to turn us from the current train wreck into minimum of 3rd. There are 2 major things in the pipeline that can totally transform us. Manager and Stadium. The time to panic is only if both those things are not fulfilled. Just now people are only guessing on these, and I think people are being to hasty based on a couple of off the cuff remarks from a ****

Will make a decision on the ST for next season later - and it would be a legitimate protest not to buy. As for the remaining games, easier to propose a boycott if you don't have a season ticket and haven't been all season! People have spent hard earned cash already so are entitiled to attend. Vlad will not care either way apart from the sale of a few pies.

Daft idea.

Derby Dominance
I think you will find i am very much aware of that, that is not the reason i don't think the Club will go bust!

So you going to come in with the 25 mil to plug the gap? You won't even part with the gate money. :rolleyes:

Derby Dominance
but I personally don't see what the big fuss is about today's AGM. Everyone already knew that Roman Romanov was arrogant, and was a **** who was only in place because of his daddy. He is hardly ever here though, and has very little impact on the running of the club. That is left to CO, Fedotovas, and Lopez, who are pretty competent (CO extremely!)

It doesn't take much to turn us from the current train wreck into minimum of 3rd. There are 2 major things in the pipeline that can totally transform us. Manager and Stadium. The time to panic is only if both those things are not fulfilled. Just now people are only guessing on these, and I think people are being to hasty based on a couple of off the cuff remarks from a ****

Excellent post :)

Jambof3tornado

What if all this is a plan to get as many people to delay renewing and then after the price freeze date they announce that we have got a good manager and have made 4 great signings,the club would make a good deal of extra cash. Jeezo,I was never paranoid until Vlad came to town!!:eek:

Season ticket for me and my boy,for the sole reason that saturdays is for watching Hearts FC. I will go to the rest of the games this season coz thats what I do. :)

I dont agree that hitting Romanov in the pocket will matter as he makes much more money through other ventures so by not going Hearts look like a less popular team to any possible investors so why would they want to buy into the Hearts brand??:sad:

It will be a sad day when Tynie is reduced to its previous crowd levels,I guess I shall have to sing louder when the stay aways stay away!!!:(

Chuck Berry

I've said it before, if you want the Russian loonies to take notice, dont renew ST's and take the protest to their own back yard ie Kaunas. Cheap top get to and a protest outside his bank HQ will grab his attention.

Fourcandles
geoff-boycott.jpg

Women would still not have the vote had the suffragettes taken this kind of attitude.

:evilno:

Women would still not have the vote had the suffragettes taken this kind of attitude.

:evilno:

Which has only resulted in eyecandy like Gordon Brown and John Major being elected :rolleyes:

I have nothing against productive protests, but I have outlined my reasons why I feel non-renewal is counter-productive

grumpyjambo
Probably not, but its a gamble that a white knight will turn up when we were in a similar position before and only Romanov did

This club will always survive in some capacity, but the more disillusioned Romanov gets with us the more likely it will be as a reformed team imo. We have high-earners, and need ST sales to reduce the losses we are making. These losses don't go to Vlad, they go straight on our overdraft. If that gets much worse, then the chances of someone coming in with the funds to buy that off Vlad are slim.

I don't know your reasons for not renewing last season, but I personally don't see what the big fuss is about today's AGM. Everyone already knew that Roman Romanov was arrogant, and was a **** who was only in place because of his daddy. He is hardly ever here though, and has very little impact on the running of the club. That is left to CO, Fedotovas, and Lopez, who are pretty competent (CO extremely!)

Well said, at the end of the day it was only a business meeting today.

grumpyjambo
I've said it before, if you want the Russian loonies to take notice, dont renew ST's and take the protest to their own back yard ie Kaunas. Cheap top get to and a protest outside his bank HQ will grab his attention.

Aye right then, we cant even organise another SOS!!!!!!

Yeh a meeting where Frail stated that he was in the frame for the top job. How many times are you clowns going to get kicked in the nuts?? F-eck the Romanov's, Hearts will go on no mater what.

boabyarsebiscuit
Gooch!!!!

Essex had a good team in the '80s and early '90s.

Once saw Graham Gooch hit a ton against Scotland at Chelmsford in a cup game.

CornhillHearts

Just out of interest Colin did you do anything for SOH as boycotting this season seems a bit bizzare to me.

Everyone to their own but, turned down hospitality the morn and not sure if I can motivate myself to go along on my season ticket, but will probably renew preferably without Shaggy as boss.

The Old Tolbooth
what can you boycott you dont go

I dont think the OP has presented his argument very well TJ, however the way I see it, different people have different tolerance levels, and Colins tolerance levels were surpassed at the beginning of this season.

There's nothing wrong with that IMO, and if people want to make their stance by not going, then at least they are doing something about it, it shouldnt be knocked.

My tolerance levels were surpassed today, that meeting has completely ticked me off no ends and the very fact that Roman was flown in to feed us more lies is the last straw.

I wont slate anyone for making a stand mate, but I can see it from both sides. (if that makes sense) :confused:

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Essex had a good team in the '80s and early '90s.

Once saw Graham Gooch hit a ton against Scotland at Chelmsford in a cup game.

He was p*sh when he played for Transvaal when he got banned from England.

Just there to pick up a paypacket.

Ray Winstone

If you dont go your not as good a fan as I am!

Yeh a meeting where Frail stated that he was in the frame for the top job. How many times are you clowns going to get kicked in the nuts?? F-eck the Romanov's, Hearts will go on no mater what.

and according to serge what was said is frail will be incharge until they find the right candidate and then it will be up to that candidate if frail remains with hearts.

The Old Tolbooth
and according to serge what was said is frail will be incharge until they find the right candidate and then it will be up to that candidate if frail remains with hearts.

Which differs from what plonker told us today at the meeting, it would help if the left hand knew what the right hand was doing half the time.

Nookie Bear

You're wasting your time. We let Vlad replace a potential legend with a paedophile.

From that moment on, Vlad knew we were placid and it has given him the green light to march on, with or without us.

I'll go tomorrow, but only to make my point vocally.

scw98heartsfc

Go an boil ur head ya muppet

For all those who intend to boycott, will you spend your Saturday afternoons waiting for the scores to come up on the SKY One vidiprinter. Would you rather not be able to give your opinions (by whatever means) to the players, fans and directors who can hear your cries? Missing a game always left me worrying more than ever being there. I always hated listening on the radio or getting updates from around the grounds. As soon as they said they were going over to our game my guts curdled.

kennygarland1
You're wasting your time. We let Vlad replace a potential legend with a paedophile.

From that moment on, Vlad knew we were placid and it has given him the green light to march on, with or without us.

I'll go tomorrow, but only to make my point vocally.

To call the man a paedophile is a disgrace,you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Archived