URGENT CUP FINAL TICKET LOST IN POST!

daveyhmfc

Hi,

Hoping fellow kickbackers can help me out here. By way of background, my big brother has four season ticket books (one for himself and 3 for the kids). However, he allowed me to use 2 of these season ticket books to purchase a ticket for myself and my 7 yr old son. That being the case, I purchased 2 tickets over the phone for the West Stand and paid for both tickets by Credit Card (just over ?41 in total. That said, only my ticket has arrived at my brothers address and my son's ticket is nowhere to be seen!!!! That being the case, I spoke to my Credit Card provider and they confirmed that I have paid for both the tickets.

In summary, any urgent advice and help on what I should do would be greatly appreciated. In closing, I am not interested in getting my money back and just what the ticket which I paid for. :angry:

Phone the ticket office first thing in the morning. They should be able to advise.

Have you spoken to the ticket office?

Thanks for the replies. As regards phoning the ticket office, I certainly intend phoning them first thing in the morning. However, I was just wondering whether anyone else has had a similar experience and what was the outcome?

I dont want to put you on a downer but if they were sent first class you wont get a re-print as the SFA dot do re-prints. The ?6.95 recorded delivery may be different though. (This was in the terms and conditions when you booked)

Sorry

Sergio Garcia

I am pretty sure people have said their are no replacement on the tickets. Not the news you wanted to hear but that's what has been said.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

If they were sent first class you'll struggle. This is why people were advised to use special delivery.

Nightmare if they are lost as I doubt they'll do reprints.

the windae cleaner

That is why I'm collecting mine. Hope it works out for you bud !

Johanes de Silentio

Hi,

Hoping fellow kickbackers can help me out here. By way of background, my big brother has four season ticket books (one for himself and 3 for the kids). However, he allowed me to use 2 of these season ticket books to purchase a ticket for myself and my 7 yr old son. That being the case, I purchased 2 tickets over the phone for the West Stand and paid for both tickets by Credit Card (just over ?41 in total. That said, only my ticket has arrived at my brothers address and my son's ticket is nowhere to be seen!!!! That being the case, I spoke to my Credit Card provider and they confirmed that I have paid for both the tickets.

In summary, any urgent advice and help on what I should do would be greatly appreciated. In closing, I am not interested in getting my money back and just what the ticket which I paid for. :angry:

Nightmare, mate.

If you had a ticket, you've earned it, so I hope you can sort something out.

Keep us posted, please!

tartofmidlothian

Nicked by the postie NAP

::troll:::'>

So he'll be sitting next to the postie then.

And he can batter him :justno:

tommythejambo

Opted for collection myself as well.

Royal mail are a lottery, let me down several times before.

letsmakesomenoise

Hi,

If you paid for both tickets together, surely they should have come through the post together. I know my two arrived in the same envelope! So you might be able to use that fact when arguing with the TO

If you paid for both tickets together, surely they should have come through the post together. I know my two arrived in the same envelope! So you might be able to use that fact when arguing with the TO

This

Bought 3 tickets and they are joined together and in same envelope.

Armadale Jambo

Yes, my tickets arrived joined in the same envelope. Surely they need to sort something out for you.

Tell them your seat number and they should know who is in the seat next to you. Son, or they made a baws up...

Captain Scarlett

They both should arrive in the same envelope so the postie is off the hook.I would suggest the ticket office is to blame.keep us informed of the outcome and i hope it works out.

More likely the ticket office have only sent out the one ticket! Think you will be ok when you contact the ticket office.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Looks like your brother has nabbed one of the tickets and punted it on ebay.

Give Jeremy Kyle a call and get a lie detector test done.

I'm sure someone posted on here that they'd been sent an extra ticket.

frankblack

Opted for collection myself as well.

Royal mail are a lottery, let me down several times before.

Yeah. Did the same myself - I didn't mind putting myself out by having to make a couple of extra trips to the ticket office, as I don't trust Royal Mail.

Once concert tickets I won in a competition arrived the day after the gig, and I'd booked holidays for it.

From eticket.

Postage

Collection from Tynecastle ? Free. Tickets will only be available for collection 5 days after purchase.

Royal Mail First Class ? 60p. Chosen at the customers own risk. Hearts/TicketMaster are not responsible for tickets that have not been received via 1st class post.

Special Delivery - ?6.80. We highly recommend using Special Delivery as it the only way that allows us to track delivery should tickets go missing.

Hope you get it sorted.

Sounds like the TO didn't send it rather than it being lost. As said they should have been in the same envelope.

I'm still suspicious of the postie.

Thieving gyppo probably steamed the envelope open, nicked the ticket then sealed it again.

Crafty snakes.

Archived