etickets 1 adult ticket available?!

jambo_

Just logged into etickets and seems there is 1 adult ticket left unsure.gif

Block West b5

Row KK

Seat 121

Buy it and sell it for a small fortune ::troll:::'>

lol... if only i could. No one left in my network to assign to that don't already got one!!

Italian Lambretta

Over on mymumismysister.net breaking news the Yams have Not sold out yet.

JosephDanger

Just logged into etickets and seems there is 1 adult ticket left unsure.gif

Block West b5

Row KK

Seat 121

This still available man? I've sent you a PM.

This still available man? I've sent you a PM.

Don't know mate! Can no longer add to basket so someone may already snapped it up or sitting in someones basket.

Anyways i couldnt help you as i can't buy it because can't assign to anyone! Log into etickets and try your luck if you got 8+LP!!

JosephDanger

Don't know mate! Can no longer add to basket so someone may already snapped it up or sitting in someones basket.

Anyways i couldnt help you as i can't buy it because can't assign to anyone! Log into etickets and try your luck if you got 8+LP!!

Ah no worries, cheers anyway. Just under the glorious 8 unfortunately. Will have to resort to the beg, borrow, steal approach hence why I've been refreshing this thread for the last 1/2 an hour. Cheers.

Ah no worries, cheers anyway. Just under the glorious 8 unfortunately. Will have to resort to the beg, borrow, steal approach hence why I've been refreshing this thread for the last 1/2 an hour. Cheers.

Or the fail proof attend games approach....

JosephDanger

Or the fail proof attend games approach....

Aye obviously, but seeing as those who have been to more games than me have theirs seems fair enough to attempt to get one now no? I'm not stealing one from someone who's been all season.

Great,another wee teamer in our end :angry:

hopefully not, some jambo will get the ticket i hope!! thumbsup.gif

hopefully not, some jambo will get the ticket i hope!! thumbsup.gif

Yeah, can't see many Hobos having enough LPs. I was speaking to Token (the office Hobo) yesterday who said that any of them who have tickets for our end probably got them through youth players/other Hearts connections. Given that a fair number of Jambos have reportedly got tickets for their end I'm surprised nobody from either side has suggested setting up some sort of 'swap' thread/ website. Surely nobody actually wants to sit in the wrong end??

Alwaysinourshadows

The ticket is still available, surely someone has enough points to buy it?

The ticket is still available, surely someone has enough points to buy it?

Not when I look and nor has it ever, strangely. I do not need it but had a wee look and it does not show.

Alwaysinourshadows

Not when I look and nor has it ever, strangely. I do not need it but had a wee look and it does not show.

I have a ticket aswell but the ticket was definetly there 5 minutes ago

Alwaysinourshadows

Just had a look and it isn't there, someone must have it in there basket or they have purchased it

Just had a look and it isn't there, someone must have it in there basket or they have purchased it

It never has been for me. Perhaps people have being doing this since the post. Maybe we should stop so it can be bought.

Just checked and ticket still availible... seriously nobody with 8+ LP not already got a ticket?? ohmy.gif

This will look bad when the players run out and notice the empty seat.... could seriously impact the players morale!!! huh.gif

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Still there :o

If anyone is skint with 8 points and cant afford it now, I will buy for you and you can pay me back on Saturday :thumbsup:

Cannot let this travesty continue !!

If anyone is skint with 8 points and cant afford it now, I will buy for you and you can pay me back on Saturday :thumbsup:

Cannot let this travesty continue

Can people who already have a ticket to the game buy it?

Roy Croppers Handbag

Cannot let this travesty continue !!

I'll take it if possible!

Can people who already have a ticket to the game buy it?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

PeachyAlonso

Wish I could buy it, yet another saddo got one on gumtree for offers over ?300. Why are people who arn't Hearts fans getting these tickets to sell??? Need 1 for my bro but I aint paying cash like that. Disgrace :(

Tiberius Stinkfinger

That Super Golden Ticket is still showing as available.

There must be someone out there with 8 or more points still champing at the bit ???

Armageddon

Hibs schum claiming we've not sold out ... some toss pot on my FB claiming they could have sold 26k and we can't sell our 20k.

Hahaha utter peesh

is this e-ticket still avaliable ??

looks like its been snapped up, can no longer select any sort of ticket!

Its now Officially a Jambos Kickback Sell Out..... thumbsup.gif

Lochend Brazil

Class guys. A few tickets on sale on ebay and they have been noted down by honest bidders :rolleyes:

Keep them coming :thumbsup:

Archived