A swift kick in the nads

neave

Is there anything worse than the numb, empty, gut-wrenching feeling of hearing about your ex-burd seeing someone else?

I feel like I've been hit in the balls with a 9-iron.

Is there anything worse than the numb, empty, gut-wrenching feeling of hearing about your ex-burd seeing someone else?

Specially when you know she'll be getting it aw roads.... soul destroying.

Miller Jambo 60

Sorry to hear that mate, some advice get someone else if you havent already.

And get on the Golf course.

Liar, you're going out with neave's ex tonight :cool:

The boy she's seeing looks like a complete tit as well.

I don't know why, but it makes it slightly worse that he seems a good few years older than she is.

aye hearing its your so called mate :sad::sad:

one off the only pleasures in getting older is **** like this dont happen to you as much

anyway you chill mate ;);)

aye hearing its your so called mate :sad::sad:

one off the only pleasures in getting older is **** like this dont happen to you as much

anyway you chill mate ;);)

As the older you get the less holes you play (cheers doug), thus meaning you wont sit at night thinking about the pounding your ex is taking.

Nah been there mate... found drink and unexplored fan-eh to be the best cure.

Dean Winchester
The boy she's seeing looks like a complete tit as well.

Take it in your stride that shes lowered her standards then just go out and find someone high on your standards :cool:

Also delete your number from your phone... Abusive texts/phonecalls after a good sat night out rarely help :rolleyes:

I've never had that feeling. I've always been the dumper rather than the dumpee so I don't give a toss what they get up to once I've finished with them. :)

Specially when you know she'll be getting it aw roads

you wont sit at night thinking about the pounding your ex is taking.

Cheers Kenny, you've been a big help.

Say What Again
3 years.

:sad:

There's no point in giving the 'plenty more fish in the sea speech' you'll have heard (and probably didn't want to hear) it.

It's going to hurt for a while but it won't hurt for long. It's amazing how many different things can help you forget (and no I don't mean alcohol - but that would be my choice).

Take it in your stride that shes lowered her standards then just go out and find someone high on your standards :cool:

Also delete your number from your phone... Abusive texts/phonecalls after a good sat night out rarely help :rolleyes:

Very true, Gavin. Well ahead of you though.

P.S. Don't you wish we could all be as perfect as Therapist? :(

Say What Again
I've never had that feeling. I've always been the dumper rather than the dumpee so I don't give a toss what they get up to once I've finished with them. :)

and they finally get the all clear to go home from the clinic ;)

Cheers Kenny, you've been a big help.

hehe sorry..

As I said, got to get back in the saddle as quick as you can..

Woman love a man on the rebound.

Surely you've kept a list of all the birds that have tried it on with you over the last 3 yrs.

I'm adding to mine weekly.... knowing that if the shecht hits the fan there's a golf course waiting to be played.

:sad:

There's no point in giving the 'plenty more fish in the sea speech' you'll have heard (and probably didn't want to hear) it.

It's going to hurt for a while but it won't hurt for long. It's amazing how many different things can help you forget (and no I don't mean alcohol!).

Aye, it happened a good few months ago and, up until last week, I've been fine about it. Had a bit of a **** one recently and finding that out sort of blindsided me a wee bit; kind of a big cherry on top of what's been a mince week.

He feels bad enuff, why would he send him self abusive texts?

Dean Winchester
Very true, Gavin. Well ahead of you though.

P.S. Don't you wish we could all be as perfect as Therapist? :(

Ahh he knows my name :rolleyes:

I have no idea what you mean... I quite clearly said dont send her abusive texts :rolleyes: Your just misreading it :rolleyes:

Say What Again

You're on fire today Kenny :)

Ahh he knows my name :rolleyes:

I have no idea what you mean... I quite clearly said dont send her abusive texts :rolleyes:

You told him to delete his own number not hers. :P

Dean Winchester
You told him to delete his own number not hers. :P

No, really, I said her number. Honestly do you need glasses? ;)

No, really, I said her number. Honestly do you need glasses? ;)

hehe.... you trying to confuse me! Its working now I'm sitting at work in fear that I'm suffering a flash back from a late 90's binge!!!!!

blondejamtart

Awww....I'm quite touched to find there are so many sympathetic, caring males on Kickback! Quelle surprise! :angel:

Awww....I'm quite touched to find there are so many sympathetic, caring males on Kickback! Quelle surprise! :angel:

We wouldnt have to be so sympathetic if it wasnt for woman puting it about. tssssk.

Dean Winchester
hehe.... you trying to confuse me! Its working now I'm sitting at work in fear that I'm suffering a flash back from a late 90's binge!!!!!

90's? What have you been taking man? This is the 80's! :rolleyes:

blondejamtart
We wouldnt have to be so sympathetic if it wasnt for woman puting it about. tssssk.

Pffft....don't look at me - I'm not responsible for what fellow members of my sex get up to! Are you telling me you lot don't "put it about" too...???? :cool:

Are you telling me you lot don't "put it about" too...???? :cool:

Neave would like to. That's why he's shaking with rage.

Dean Winchester
Pffft....don't look at me - I'm not responsible for what fellow members of my sex get up to! Are you telling me you lot don't "put it about" too...???? :cool:

I cant believe you would even accuse us of such a thing! How dare you! I am completely outraged by this comment :mad:

And to answer your question... Only at the weekends :rolleyes:

blondejamtart
Neave would like to. That's why he's shaking with rage.

Hehehe...:rofl:

Anyway......Auntie Blondie will be opening her very own answer to the Dear Deirdre or Just Joan advice columns shortly, so all you lot can feel free to open your hearts and pour out your troubles.

(Then the rest of us can have a bloomin' good laugh!) :whistling:

Dean Winchester

Anyway......Auntie Blondie will be opening her very own answer to the Dear Deirdre or Just Joan advice columns shortly, so all you lot can feel free to open your hearts and pour out your troubles.

(Then the rest of us can have a bloomin' good laugh!) :whistling:

Awww....I'm quite touched to find there are so many sympathetic, caring females on Kickback! Quelle surprise! :rolleyes:

blondejamtart
Awww....I'm quite touched to find there are so many sympathetic, caring females on Kickback! Quelle surprise! :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm always here with a shoulder to cry on.....;)

Miller Jambo 60

Fell for that one, been tempted myself but the fact i would be murdered by my wife keeps me on track.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Chin up Neave, thought I read you had a polish burd to occupy you now?!

chester copperpot
Hehehe...:rofl:

Anyway......Auntie Blondie will be opening her very own

Stopped reading at this point. Got my hopes up a bit there Blondie. ;)

chester copperpot
LOL...I do try! :angel:

Sorry but I genuinely did get my hopes up that Blondie has ditched her goody two shoes image.

Chin up Neave, thought I read you had a polish burd to occupy you now?!

I do, but she's all the way in Poland. :D

blondejamtart

Goody two shoes? Where did you get that idea from? ;)

Anyway, lest I be accused of hijacking this thread, to poor Neave, Auntie Blondie would give this advice, from the heart: however hard it may seem, if a relationship is meant to be, then it will be. If not, then you have to move on. She's not worth it - the right person for you is out there. It may be painful to see her with someone else, but remember "this too will pass".

alwaysthereinspirit

Usually they turn into right little :P goers as well. Doing all the stuff she wouldn't do with you.

Look on the bright side. You've made her new boyfriend a happy lucky bar steward. That has to make you feel good.;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Way ahead of you, mate. :D

Good lad!

Seriously though, all you can do is move on.

Go out with the lads, get buckled and have the time of your life without checking with some daft bint if you are allowed down the pub!

Archived