A swift kick in the nads

neave

Dean Winchester
So whats her new partners name?

Stacey? Lisa?

He said her new partner looks like a tit not that he has tits ;) Then again... Maybe thats what she's into?

chester copperpot

When I met Neave, he seemed a hardened biggoted Hearts fan, not a snivelling weasel who'd get upset by a bird.

That was all a joke Neave BTW, I actually feel sorry for you, you seemed a nice lad who didn't deserve it. Plenty mair hoor's in the sea mate.;)

When I met Neave, he seemed a hardened biggoted Hearts fan, not a snivelling weasel who'd get upset by a bird.

That was all a joke Neave BTW, I actually feel sorry for you, you seemed a nice lad who didn't deserve it. Plenty mair hoor's in the sea mate.;)

Sounds weird, but even posting it on here and getting the pish ripped out of me makes me feel better. **** her.

Bigger things to worry about.

In light of your comments Andy, I'd better get myself doon to Portobello then, eh? And for the love of God, I don't mean the KB poster :eek:

Neave, did I ever tell you about the time I met the loch ness monster?

Dad: ........What do ya want from me Monster???......He says 'a need 'bout tree fitty'.

Chef's Maw: A' gave him a dolla.

Dad: WHAT?! You gave him a dolla'??? What'd you do that for woman??

chester copperpot
Sounds weird, but even posting it on here and getting the pish ripped out of me makes me feel better. **** her.

In light of your comments Andy, I'd better get myself doon to Portobello then, eh? And for the love of God, I don't mean the KB poster :eek:

Neave, you're no as good looking as your mate Makween, I propose you have a few nights out with some ugly fuggers and look good beside them.

Johnmitchell, PJ1 and myself have already volunteer'd to be in your company that night ;)

Neave, you're no as good looking as your mate Makween, I propose you have a few nights out with some ugly fuggers and look good beside them.

Johnmitchell, PJ1 and myself have already volunteer'd to be in your company that night ;)

Makween's an ugly wee spastic. He's only had his hole once and that was an accident.

chester copperpot
Makween's an ugly wee spastic. He's only had his hole once and that was an accident.

Thats a bit tight calling him a spastic after being run down last week mate :laugh:.

Cannae wait to see him again, so I can sign his stookie and call him a spasmoid.

Is there anything worse than the numb, empty, gut-wrenching feeling of hearing about your ex-burd seeing someone else?

I feel like I've been hit in the balls with a 9-iron.

Neave mate, don't worry.

Plenty more fannie out there big man, get it 'pung'.

Based on that comment, I assume you regretted it in the morning.

All been there dude.

Bebo is the devil when it comes to things like that as well.

Pure spewer.

The Old Tolbooth
Specially when you know she'll be getting it aw roads.... soul destroying.

So Kenny, when do you start your new job as an agony aunt? :D

The Old Tolbooth

Neave, thats the best offer he's had for years! ;)

chester copperpot
So Kenny, when do you start your new job as an agony aunt? :D

He's from the school of tact, thats for sure John eh?

Dirty wee bassa ;)

Is there anything worse than the numb, empty, gut-wrenching feeling of hearing about your ex-burd seeing someone else?

I feel like I've been hit in the balls with a 9-iron.

shes yer ex,why the need to worry, get over it man :evilno:

Archived