3 or 4 players

sked21

Just listened to the Frail press conference - I am not sure why I do so as I just get angry - and he said we needed 3 or 4 players to enhance the squad.

I know there are more pressing matters at hand. But that is crazy. I was hoping he was going to say 7/8+.

In my opinion this team needs more than 3 or 4 quality players. It needs a shake-up. ie the majority of players out. Many new faces in.

Sigh....

Just listened to the Frail press conference - I am not sure why I do so as I just get angry - and he said we needed 3 or 4 players to enhance the squad.

I know there are more pressing matters at hand. But that is crazy. I was hoping he was going to say 7/8+.

In my opinion this team needs more than 3 or 4 quality players. It needs a shake-up. ie the majority of players out. Many new faces in.

Sigh....

I think 3 or 4 quality players and a real manager and we would scoosh 3rd IMO.

Dirk Diggler

Absolutely.

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Sigh....

3 to 4 quality players and a quality proven British style manager

would do me

a better manager will get more out of the resources all ready at the club

and will also spot the players not up to the standard

Yeah.

But at the moment it looks like it will be Frail managing and picking players. Which therefore means we won't scoosh third.

Sigh....

are you sure he didn't mean 3 or 4 players for each part of the field, ie defence, midfield and attack

Dirk Diggler
Yeah.

But at the moment it looks like it will be Frail managing and picking players. Which therefore means we won't scoosh third.

Not wanting to pick a fight but if he was given 3 or 4 quality players the results since he took control would suggest we wouldn't be far away from doing just that.

*I do not want Frail as manager.

Yeah.

If Frail is the manager next season then he wont be picking the players so the quality will be irrelevant. :(

Not wanting to pick a fight but if he was given 3 or 4 quality players the results since he took control would suggest we wouldn't be far away from doing just that.

*I do not want Frail as manager.

Yeah if he was given actual quality then we wouldn't be in the bottom six.

He said last year we need quality in. We didn't get that. His definition of a quality player may be a lot different to our definition. ie Calum Elliot.

Archived