Romanov warns of summer upheaval -BBC

Sexton Hardcastle

jack D and coke

For RR to come out with something like how many games have been screwed by referee's is embarrassing. Him and his father are a pair of c*cks! They just wont accept that the way they run the club is a joke.

can't believe he said that about the refs. That'll be another fine for us then :rolleyes:

Pathetic comment from Rodney.

What a sad little man he is. If anyone believes that, they are mugs. Refs are poor in Scotland but to blame our terrible team and absence of management on bad refereeing is laughable.

Guest JamboRobbo
Pathetic comment from Rodney.

What a sad little man he is. If anyone believes that, they are mugs. Refs are poor in Scotland but to blame our terrible team and absence of management on bad refereeing is laughable.

spot on.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The scary thing is that Vlad probably has his own version of the league table showing us at the top!

Terrible Trio
The scary thing is that Vlad probably has his own version of the league table showing us at the top!

bet you're glad you emigrated

Guest JamboRobbo

Aye, he's not mentioned that "alternative" league table he was keeping for a while.

i reckon we'd be 7th at least........;)

Jambojohnnyboy

Nice to see he did his homework before such a big meeting, obviously a well rehearsed line.

We're in good hands. :eek:

That freaky old boy from the movies who come out with the 'We're doomed I tells ya!' line wasn't there by chance was he?

Geoff Kilpatrick
bet you're glad you emigrated

Aye, I can shake my head ruefully in better weather!

stirlingshirejambo

what an embarresment those running our club are

referees are clearly not the reason we are such a shambles

Buffalo Bill

Roman made several references to referees.

How come?

He's never here to see the games?

Pathetic and embarrasing.

Buffalo Bill

I seem to remember hearing "your not fit to referee" and "SFA W**k W**n W**k" a lot this season so we must have been done a few times, not forgetting the SFA wit***** on Miko to be fair. And surely cost cutting to reduce the debt is what most have been screaming for on this forum, but we have been particularly schect, and a clearout is required, I think Vlad has found out that this league cannot be bought, because it already has been, hopefully we will be run professionally now, please

Thig Ar Latha
For RR to come out with something like how many games have been screwed by referee's is embarrassing. Him and his father are a pair of c*cks! They just wont accept that the way they run the club is a joke.

I agree that he should never talk that way. Embarrassing to say the least.

However as most folk on this board have ranted at ref's often, who are we to complain when we've said the same?

RR should be a lot more responsible though.

Other than Ferguson at Hampden I can't think of anything really controversial this season which as really cost us.

Even if the referees were on our side and giving us everything we would find a way of screwing it up.

Tynecastle Valhalla
Nice to see he did his homework before such a big meeting, obviously a well rehearsed line.

We're in good hands. :eek:

That freaky old boy from the movies who come out with the 'We're doomed I tells ya!' line wasn't there by chance was he?

Was that not from Dad's Army?

I seem to remember hearing "your not fit to referee" and "SFA W**k W**n W**k" a lot this season so we must have been done a few times, not forgetting the SFA wit***** on Miko to be fair. And surely cost cutting to reduce the debt is what most have been screaming for on this forum, but we have been particularly schect, and a clearout is required, I think Vlad has found out that this league cannot be bought, because it already has been, hopefully we will be run professionally now, please

TBh you do not need to buy this league, look what burley done and he done it without any big names.... he quite possibly cuold have won us the league that year!. We lpayed better football than them and never had the big names the old firm had!

No but the guy who said, "Let me tell you a story....." was.

Other than Ferguson at Hampden I can't think of anything really controversial this season which as really cost us.

For starters -

Stewarts red card against Gretna.

Referee refusing to give Killie players red cards in game Clum was sent off.

TBh you do not need to buy this league, look what burley done and he done it without any big names.... he quite possibly cuold have won us the league that year!. We lpayed better football than them and never had the big names the old firm had!

It's not the big names it's the big salaries mate.

I had never heard of Skacel, Takis, Janny, Brellier, Pospisil, Bednar however they all came here on big salaries.

And THAT is the problem.

Was that not from Dad's Army?

Indeed! It was Private Frazer (played by John Laurie)

Image9_WEB.jpg

I'm surprised nobody's taken it as an avatar yet

Roman made several references to referees.

How come?

He's never here to see the games?

Pathetic and embarrasing.

Buffalo Bill

embarrassed does it no justice i was looking out the back window at various stages between rr comments and the guys doing speeches instead off questions

jesus ****ing christ

For starters -

Stewarts red card against Gretna.

Referee refusing to give Killie players red cards in game Clum was sent off.

Yeah Stewart. That cost us two points.

But to blmae our season on it is ridiculos.

might be a daft question but are the official minutes of this AGM published publicly?

Imeantasong
can't believe he said that about the refs. That'll be another fine for us then :rolleyes:

It was his first defence to the first question.

Groans all around early doors.

It took about 20 minutes before the attitude changed enough to make me feel non-suicidal.

I'd agree with him if that was an additional note, but it was made as the main excuse for the last 2 seasons' shambles.

Ryan Gosling
It's not the big names it's the big salaries mate.

I had never heard of Skacel, Takis, Janny, Brellier, Pospisil, Bednar however they all came here on big salaries.

And THAT is the problem.

You hadn't heard of Takis or Janny!?

I would imagine he will be on later, in some guise, try and catch him to give him some abuse before he gets banned again.

Archived